RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 15-04-2008 11:07 AM

thanks jeremy. my treatment....yeah....i just had to get a new counselloe cos i moved away to go to uni....so we dont know each other very well yet.
thanks ally - i'd miss u too if anything happened to u :) have a good sleep.

Jetforce 15-04-2008 11:17 AM

yeah...having new things kinda of suck coz u gotta start all over again and building up that friendship etc etc. But i hope things goes well 4 u chloe :-)

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 11:34 AM

*checks in feeling nervous and anti-social. depressed. cries.*

hi. I feel stupid...its like...everyone in here knows each other. I feel like an outcast. I can come in here right? coz I can jsut leave if you want...

youngatheart 15-04-2008 11:36 AM

Hello everyone, how are you all?

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 11:37 AM

Argh! I can't sleep! I'm not even tired any more :-( and I only got about 5 hours of broken sleep to begin with... Not to mention I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I had to leave my last lecture early because I couldn't keep my eyes open... And then I was a zombie at work :pinch:

So, I'll gripe about my session instead.

It was my fault (mostly) that it went poorly(although I don't think he interpreted the signs I was showing correctly... Didn't feel to me like he was tuning into the fact that I was miserable). I am feeling SO awful atm :crying: and yesterday was no different. I had to fight the impulse to scoot over into the arm rest multiple times and I clutched my book bag to my chest basically the entire session. I probably looked really closed off but I was just so miserable I needed to feel that *shrug* Weird, I know.

Anyway the poor guy was thwarted at just about every turn. I couldn't respond well to anything he asked... I couldn't elaborate or anything... I just felt miserable.

When we finally got around to the fact that I was feeling awful things went a bit better... He was really understanding about the cat situation and about the first thing he said was he had half a mind to write a letter on my behalf saying something like I need the cat for my mental health (*sigh* that's right... Keep forgetting I'm a mental patient:pinch:).

But... I don't think much got accomplished yesterday... I kind of think it was a wasted session, and I hate that :-(

To make things 'better'..? I over dosed about an hour later :pinch: and now I've got to fess up to it next week...

Good lord, I'm an idiot:crying:

Hmmm. Sorry, long post :eyeroll:

youngatheart 15-04-2008 11:38 AM

Hi Darkark, Im new in here too but everyone has been really welcome..come on in.

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 11:40 AM

Good lord I really did write a book didn't I? :pinch:

Hi David :-D Don't feel stupid we only know each other because we all wandered in here on day just like you did.

Sounds like you're not doing so well *hugs* sorry to hear it

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 11:41 AM

=] thank you.

I've just been feeling pretty **** for the last few days and needed somewhere to come and hide...*wraps up in a blanket and stares into space*

*hands out cookiez*

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 11:45 AM

has anyone seen my teddy...?

youngatheart 15-04-2008 11:48 AM

Forever lost, Im sorry to hear the session went so bad. He didnt seem like he really knew what he was doing...it was totally now your fault!
You are definatly not an idiot! It may be good to talk about it next week but dont feel bad about it today love, these thigns happen.
how are you feeling? are you feeling ill?

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 11:49 AM

Well this is an excellent place to hide what with the denial tent and all ;-)
*hands around a tea tray then snuggles into her blanket in her nice, safe, cozy corner*

youngatheart 15-04-2008 11:51 AM

Thanks for the tea:-D I was just thinking I was thirsty but too lazy to move!:pinch:

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 11:52 AM

ally, you may have written a book but I bet it felt good. sounds like he's an idiot and didn't know what he was doing as crystalheart said...thanks for the tea, even though I dont like tea lol...*smiles to self* <-- omg, a smile?!?!

youngatheart 15-04-2008 11:54 AM

Darkark, you just made me smile too!

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 11:57 AM

yeyyyyyyyyy =D *feels special*

I dont often make people smile, being such a miserable poo.

not literally a poo...wow...imagine if poo could type...

effervescence 15-04-2008 11:57 AM

see guys you're smiling already! lol :)
ally i'm sorry it didn't go very well (i tend to thwart my therapist at every turn too, like telling her was making a big assumption that i'd still be alive in 2yrs time when i supposed to be looking at myself in 2 yrs time.....) but i think u should take him up on his offer of writing a letter about your cat. whats the point of being a mental patient if you don't get special cat priveledges?!

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 11:59 AM

*hugs crystalheart and David*

What?! Don't like tea?! I think I might faint ;-) lol

Thanks guys(and you're right David, it did feel kind of good). Actually he's usually very good at reading me. Guess he kind of dropped the ball yesterday. And I definitely want to talk about it next week (hmmm, should make some notes so I don't forget)...

Hope all goes better for y'all

effervescence 15-04-2008 12:00 PM

and shouldn't you be asleep young lady? i am off to curl up in bed and pretend i don't have to get up tomorrow.
night night ally xxx
p.s. hello all you englanders just getting up (well u should already be up you lazy buggers) - callie? emma? helen? alexx? i read your poems btw alexx - left u a comment :)
night all

youngatheart 15-04-2008 12:00 PM

lol!!! be pretty messy darkart!! ewww!!! :tongue2:

effervescence 15-04-2008 12:01 PM

i don't like tea either :p
or coffee.
give me hot chocolate any day.
or any form of chocolate.....
ok shutting up now