RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 04-01-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1330772)
x_o *Hugs Helen back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1330842)
*hugs Helen*

Thanks you two :(

Damnation. 04-01-2009 06:37 AM

Lucy: Ahh, I see D:

Helen: Tis alright

*Hugs both*

MammaMia 04-01-2009 09:32 AM

I'm still awake :P

Kahlia1981 04-01-2009 12:03 PM

Hi all. *leaves hugs for all*

ravynsoul 04-01-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1330703)
Ravyn: Yeah, I'm pleased about that. As for the current unstable mood, I'm not sure if I'm still slightly upset about this whole thing with my friend and me in the first place, or what.

Remember when I was in a fairly bad way when I first started posting in here, like, constantly had my mood as 'unsafe'? A lot of the time I didn't know why I felt so bad, and might've been things niggling at me sunconsciously. Then this thing with my friend started again. And now that seems to be better, I still don't know why I'm in a continuous mood. I'm wondering if I've now swung back to things bugging me in the back of my mind, lol x_o

Hey Dayna, that's frustrating not knowing and things bugging you subconsciously can have quite an effect on your mood... I've struggle with that sometimes too. Hopefully things will sort itself out for you soon. *hugs*

ravynsoul 04-01-2009 02:00 PM

*Hugs Kahlia, Helen, Lucy, and Dayna*

*leaves hugs for any one else who pops in*

mouse in darkness 04-01-2009 02:39 PM

*Pokes head out from denial tent* Hi all hope everyone is ok.

*Hugs and hot chocolate with marshmellows for all*

Still having difficulty sleeping wish it would all end...blah..

*Crawls back into the denial tent hugging a teddy bear*

ravynsoul 04-01-2009 06:33 PM

*Hugs Nicole* - Thanks for the Hot Chocolate!

Hi all, I was wondering if I could have some hugs and cuddles; I'm feeling very anxious/worried/scared about starting work full time again tomorrow.. and want to SI/SH really badly... going to hide in denial tent for a while where it's safe.

*curls into a corner of denial tent and hides out.*

Damnation. 04-01-2009 08:52 PM

Ravyn: If I'm right in what I think is subconsciously bugging me (sounds weird, doesn't it? I think I know what the matter is, but I don't feel like it's upsetting me. I just get...down for what seems like no reason O_o), then it won't improve until my housemate and me have finally been given the boot and move D: and as for work, I'm sure it'll be fine! I'll admit I don't know you that well yet, but I get the feeling you're gonna be okay <3 *hugs muchly*

Nicole: Eugh, sorry to hear that x___x

*Hugs all*

Kahlia1981 04-01-2009 09:33 PM

Ravyn : *hugs you*

Nicole : Is it okay if I skip on the hot chocolate with marshmallows ?? Thanks for the hugs though. *hugs you back*

Dayna : That "subconscious bugging" sounds extremely familiar to me. Here's hoping that things do start to settle. *offers hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

-----

I left my emotional blackhole yesterday afternoon and briefly visited the valley of depression before coming through to the dark space on the other side - the cool, calm, calculating place that allows you to follow through on plans because, quite literally, nothing matters anymore. Now I'm just kind of numb.

I just wish that I knew what was going on.

Damnation. 04-01-2009 09:35 PM

Kahlia: Ugh, it's a bitch, isn't it? And thanks *hugs back* and I hope things start getting better for you soon, as well x_o

Auburn Shadow 04-01-2009 09:36 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry, RYL's been blocked for me pretty much ever since new year's so haven't been around.

Haven't really got time to reply to everyone individually, I'll get a chance once everyone's in bed. So... can I be selfish?

Just... I scared myself with my cutting earlier. I was so calm. Normally I can't control how deep but today... I controlled every last moment of that ****. I just... I can't deal with my family right now. And then my boyfriend started talking about professional help, and I couldn't deal with that either. Help for him that is...

Went to the pub... had a fairly good time there. Get home. ****ing mood goes straight downhill again. almost wish boyfriend was online, or would phone, but he's only ever online when I ask him, and his mobile's on charge, and I seriously can't phone his house phone. Even the thought has me on the verge of a panic attack. *sigh* I just... dunno what to do with myself right now.

Damnation. 04-01-2009 11:50 PM

Auburn, that sounds horrible, I'm sorry things are bad for you atm D: *hugs*

And as for the whole being 'selfish' thing, I wouldn't worry about it. I think we all do it every now and then (and really, it's not selfish of you at all)

ravynsoul 05-01-2009 12:01 AM

Hana: I second what Dayna said; first of it's not selfish of you and I'm sorry that things aren't going well. Are you with your family right now because of the holidays or do you live at home? Just curious if you'll be able to get a break from it soon.

Kahlia: Thanks for the hugs. Sorry that you're on somewhat of an emotional roller coaster right now... hope things become somewhat clearer to you soon.

Dayna: Thanks for the hugs and encouragement. I went to work today to get some things done so tomorrow feels less stressful so that helped.. still nervous, but I guess on the positive side, this time tomorrow the day will be over. How long before you have to move out? I hope once that's all done and over with things will be better for you.. i can see how that would weigh on your mind even when you don't necessarily think it is.

*leaves hugs*

Hope everyone else is ok.

Damnation. 05-01-2009 12:04 AM

Ravyn: Ah good, I'm glad it went well, and that tomorrow'll be better ^__^. As for our move, um, I'm not sure. At all. Like, my housemate and me went to court last month and the judge gave us three weeks to find somewhere else to go, and well...it's been well over three weeks and we're still here. So our bastard landlord now has to get a warrant to get us out =B. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that we've only been offered one place to look at, and we can't afford it. And even then, that was only after the intial three weeks elapsed ._.;;

ravynsoul 05-01-2009 12:09 AM

That sucks Dayna! Hopefully it takes a while for the landlord to get a warrant -- at least long enough for you to find a new place to live. Is it hard to find places to rent there?

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 12:10 AM

*runs in*
*serves hot chocolate with mini marshmallows for everyone*
*skips out*
=]

ravynsoul 05-01-2009 12:11 AM

sweet thanks Lucy!! mmm... I love hot chocolate!

How are you doing?

Damnation. 05-01-2009 12:12 AM

XD Hi and bye, Lucy

Ravyn: Yeah, I'm hoping it's gonna take him a while, too .__.;; I don't think actually renting is all that bad, it's just finding a place we can afford

Damnation. 05-01-2009 02:07 AM

Lmao, that should earn you some sympathy, Kat xD

*pokes*