RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 07-12-2008 05:06 AM

I'm relieved to hear that Helen, even though you have been going through some hard times just recently. *hugs you*

*offers hugs to anyone who can accept them*

zowie 07-12-2008 12:05 PM

Last night I had my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend over to watch a film and drink a few beers. It was nice, but quiet. We haven't seen each other in so long it just felt...awkward. They left pretty early so I just went to bed.
Feel kinda low today, before they came over yesterday I had a lot of self-hatred going on and I think it showed when they arrived. I was quiet and withdrawn.
Meh. Hope everyone's doing better than me xxxxx

Kahlia1981 07-12-2008 02:06 PM

*hugs zowie - if you are able to accept them*

I realised that I have consistently been forgetting to take my mood stabiliser. I think I'm doing better without it, but I don't think that other people around me are likely to agree. I'm constantly thinking of harming myself and suicide, and really wanting to make an attempt to end my life. It really doesn't help that it's this time of the year and I have practicaly no self-esteem. Which is fair enough because I'm a worthless individual.

Anyway ... one of my closest friends keep saying that he's fat when he is anything but. This really doesn't help my brain because everytime he starts going on about how fat he is and so forth my ED side kicks in and wants me to a) stop eating completely and b) work out till I pass out.

Meh. Sorry I'll stop placing myself as a burden on all your shoulders.

ravynsoul 07-12-2008 03:32 PM

*offers hugs and cuddles around to those who want them*

Please don't feel that you are a burden Kahlia... here is a safe place where you can let your feelings out... even if as we've been discussing people can't always handle the truth, i think here as we share similar feelings and struggles, it's easier to share...

I hope that everyone here will be having a better day today than yesterday...

take care

MammaMia 07-12-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1268250)
I'm relieved to hear that Helen, even though you have been going through some hard times just recently. *hugs you*

*cuddles* I'm happy too, but I've been to hell & back because of that sick bastard. I got days off uni & everything *shudders* I'm scared people at uni will think I made this up. Ah well.

Kahlia1981 07-12-2008 08:35 PM

I guess Helen that you will have to cross that bridge when you come to it. You can't do anything about it before then.

Auburn Shadow 07-12-2008 09:21 PM

*offers hugs to anyone that can accept them*

Sorry haven't been around for a few days, been kinda ill and that, but anyways. There was something Kent said at church today, that just... it made sense, y'know? It almost gave me a kinda purpose for my life, it was kind of surreal, but at the moment, I'm feeling sorta ok about everything.

Detour. Derail 07-12-2008 10:59 PM

*crawls in*
*cries*
*waits for the onslaught of abuse...*

Auburn Shadow 07-12-2008 11:09 PM

*hugs you*

What's up hun? Wanna talk about anything?

Detour. Derail 07-12-2008 11:16 PM

bleh.
i sort one part of my life out.
something else goes wrong.
Why dont you just all admit im a horrible person and you'd rather i left?

Kahlia1981 08-12-2008 07:03 AM

Because it's not true Alexx.

I feel like crap. Meh.

risenfromperdition 08-12-2008 07:21 AM

*snuggles alex* tis not true- thats why <3
message if you want <3

zowie 08-12-2008 11:28 AM

Did something stupid on Friday night. Wont bore you with the details, but now I feel so crap I want to cut. x

MammaMia 08-12-2008 01:20 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Kahlia1981 08-12-2008 01:56 PM

I really feel like giving in to my self injurious behaviours at the moment. I keep thinking that there is no point to my being alive. Especially as we are coming up to that time of year again. It's an evil time. Meh. Now I want to cry as well, and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it. :blue:

*sends hugs to all*

MammaMia 08-12-2008 07:22 PM

Is it me or has my sig gone really small? =\

*cuddles Kahlia lots*

BoundNoMore 08-12-2008 07:38 PM

Your sig looks fine to me Helen :-)

1ofmany 08-12-2008 07:53 PM

Howdy peoples.
I had my talk with my lecturea on friday and it wasnt too bad. he was quite understanding but there was no talk about what if I dont get stuff done on time.
Am getting worked up about the assignments and the forced buying of presents for the people I actualy care about but have no money.

How are you lot doing?

~*forever_broken*~ 08-12-2008 09:05 PM

Aww lil' sis *hugs Alex* you are a wonderful person and I love you soooo much... please take care hunni.

*curls up in her corner*
I'm in my corner, I'm curled up, now why can't I just die..? :pinch: :crying:

BoundNoMore 08-12-2008 09:08 PM

Aww God-mommy
*strokes hair*
why do you want to die?