RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 09-11-2010 09:05 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson* OOOOh Scrabble !! (Has never played backgammon)

misskitty112 09-11-2010 09:10 PM

*hugs Mark*
*hugs Laura*
*Hugs Crimson*

MammaMia 09-11-2010 09:14 PM

*hugs ward*

I've got the world's worst headache. It's making me grumpy too.

Laura - I was planning to phone again tomorrow, hopefully once I've got to college & before lessons start. :)
Ian - you're very welcome.
Mark - enjoy your bath :D

Doikers 09-11-2010 09:17 PM

*Hugs Helen* Hands over paracetemol for your poor bonce

*Hugs Felicia*

nicole94 09-11-2010 09:17 PM

*hugs everyone*
no laura, she was pretty useless tbh, just told me off for not telling her sooner :( how're you tonight?

MammaMia 09-11-2010 09:18 PM

Paracetamol makes me gag, even looking/hearing at the word LOL I'm lame. But thank you Mark :)

misskitty112 09-11-2010 09:27 PM

Ooooh, Mark, you like scrabble? I know that's random, but you should totally play against me one day. It's fun ;)

Sooo... anyone wanna finish my paper on the notions of desperation and revenge in Doctor Faustus and the Witch of Edmonton? I've got 5 pages done... you just need to do the other 5 ;)

risenfromperdition 09-11-2010 09:37 PM

i bet its fun to play scrabble against an english major >.>
:P

Doikers 09-11-2010 09:42 PM

I was so well depressed and freaked out about my impending birthday that I went on what can be described as an eBay bender :P , I'm going to get quite a bit of post over the next week or so .

Doikers 09-11-2010 10:09 PM

*Hugs the ward goodnight*

nicole94 09-11-2010 10:12 PM

*hugs mark goodnight*

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 10:16 PM

*Hugs all*

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't me. I feel so connected with someone who doesn't even exist, but a million miles away from the rest of the world. I wish people would stop mocking my physical contact thing. They don't understand and they just take the piss. Sometimes, I want to scream all my real fears right in their faces. See if they ridicule me then.

nicole94 09-11-2010 10:18 PM

*hugs lia*

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 10:24 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I hope you're feeling alright. I think RYL should have a 'Just...*shrugs*' mood. That's how I am half the time. Just shrugs.

nicole94 09-11-2010 10:26 PM

*hugs lia* that is actually a good idea, thats how i feel a lot of the time too :/ eugh, i've gotta go now though, hope you're ok though *big night-night hugs.*

PoisonedApple 09-11-2010 10:27 PM

lol never played backgammon mark? i always feel its odd when people haven't played it... i was taught by my father to play it when I was a toddler and could play on my own against adults before i hit school age :) i play on msn now so i can play people from all over :) *hugs mark* sleep well. and... YOU MADE IT!!!

*hugs everyone*
Sorry for the brevity... very very busy today.

FlyingNy 09-11-2010 10:40 PM

*Hugs Nicole tight* Nu-night lovely. Don't let the bed bugs bite. xx

Kahlia1981 10-11-2010 12:27 AM

*huggles all*

Just dropping in quickly to say hi and let you all know that I'm still hanging on. It's not elegant, but I'm holding on.

Cazki 10-11-2010 12:35 AM

I'm not bad thanks, Laura, got a bad cold though :( *Hugs Laura back* Hows everyone?

SoMuchMore 10-11-2010 03:09 AM

*hugs kahlia* it does not have to be elegant as long as you make it through. You can do this hun. My PM box is always open.

*hugs ian* i'm sorry about the cold, sounds like not a lot of fun.

*hugs mark* Hope you sleep well. I'm very glad you made it through today.

*hugs lia* I also like the idea of the shrugs mood.. i feel like that most of the time... just kinda "meh" i guess, which is a mood offered lol.

*hugs nicole* i'm sorry that she seemed angry at you for not telling her earlier. Do you think that could be because she really cares though? I mean, she could just be extremely worried. Hang in there hun. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs crimson* I've never played that game either. Sounds like you have a good time with it though.. holding your own before school age is pretty impressive lol. How else are you doing this evening?

I am not doing great right now. I feel like i could cry... random memories keep flooding back.. not flashbacks, just memories.. but still not a lot of fun. I'm not getting any uni work done either, which is pathetic and stupid of me. I know i'll pay for it later this week.