RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Louise 27-09-2010 08:42 PM

cries

Doikers 27-09-2010 08:44 PM

*Cuddles Helen* How are you this evening ?

*Hugs Louise* Whats happened ? Are you okay?

Louise 27-09-2010 08:50 PM

i'm sorry feeling low, me being stupid

SparkleKitten 27-09-2010 08:57 PM

*cuddles Louise, Helen, Mark and April*

I feel terrible :( its just not fair

Doikers 27-09-2010 09:02 PM

*Hugs the Ward* I'm going to bed , tired(ish) , I hope I get nice post tomorrow :)
Goodnight Wardies :)

Louise 27-09-2010 09:05 PM

night night mark

MammaMia 27-09-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise (Post 2507324)
cries

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise (Post 2507331)
i'm sorry feeling low, me being stupid

* offers cuddles* You're not being stupid. Sorry you're feeling low.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2507327)
*Cuddles Helen* How are you this evening

Full of tiredness and excitement!!! *cuddles Mark*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2507338)
*cuddles Louise, Helen, Mark and April*

I feel terrible :( its just not fair

It's never fair feeling terrible :( I felt like **** emotionally yesterday which carried on to this morning but I've brightened up since then. But feel **** physically, joy hey? *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2507349)
*Hugs the Ward* I'm going to bed , tired(ish) , I hope I get nice post tomorrow :)
Goodnight Wardies :)

Sleep well =) xxxxx

FlyingNy 27-09-2010 09:23 PM

*Hugs everyone.

I'm so glad my words helped you Sarah, that actually made me feel better making you feel better. Lol, does that make sense?

*Hugs Laura* How are you today?

*Hugs Louise* You're not being stupid. We're here to listen if you want us to.

*Hugs Mark* Night night, hope you sleep well.

*HUgs April* What's up?

*Hugs Helen* Hey, hey, you alright?

*Hugs Felicia* Sorry your work's all getting on top of you and everything. Do you necessarily have to redo the whole paper? Couldn't you just change bits, or leave it as it is? After all, it's English, you can't be wrong as long as your argument is good.

I'm pretty fed up tonight, but otherwise alright. My mum hit me and told me I was disgusting (not at the same time). The she had a go at me for using my phone, and just about everything else I did. My sister swore at me and raised a sarcasic eyebrow at my outfit this morning and said 'nice'. Just another day in this family then.

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 10:11 PM

hugs lia.cuddles everbody else.
wow another crap day. erm ended up selfharming on more time, and now my knuckles are kill me, not great. still feel like i want to hurt again.

FlyingNy 27-09-2010 10:39 PM

*Hugs Jill* Sorry you felt low enough to cut. I hope you don't do it again. I care about you. I've never met you, but I care.

Louise 27-09-2010 10:43 PM

thanks, it means a lot, just had a ruff day most things going wrong.

*hugs lia, Jill and helen*

misskitty112 27-09-2010 11:18 PM

Lia, I don't *have* to redo the whole thing, but I have to add and reverse points and it all just confuses me. I'd almost rather start over, but I marked up my orginal copy... so I feel a bit better about it. Also I'm sorry everything was bad today *hugs*

*hugs Jill* sorry you felt low enough to harm.

shadowedsoul 28-09-2010 12:02 AM

thanks guys that means alot to me. curls up under a blanket and hides

shadow13 28-09-2010 12:20 AM

no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!! I think my mom may have just seen me cut! I just needed to tonight. I needed to... I just felt like the last 3 months came crashing down upon me. I only did it twice, so it's not as much as last time... But still! What if she saw? When I noticed her I'd just put down my tool and was looking at my arm while holding it.
Can I pass this off as something? like my arm was bruised? but at the same time I had my medi-kit on the bed, I told her: I was just checking my medi-kit, dont know if she understood though... Anyway... HELP! this was like half an hour ago and she still hasn't said ANYTHING, maybe.... just maybe she didn't comprehend what I was doing? Oh GODS! I don't know what to do! my parents know that the rest of my siblings have cut.... I just don't know what to do or say and I'm shaking... Help Help Help... :crying:

misskitty112 28-09-2010 01:13 AM

Shad, try to calm down. I'm not the best advice giver, but if they don't bring it up and you don't want to say anything about it, then I would just not say anything and I'd act like nothing happened?
I don't know what to say if your parents do bring it up. *hugs* Thinking of you.

Grr... I'm gonna go journal cause I'm so pissed. and I don't want to put what pissed me off on here yet cause it has to do with my little brother and how my family/stepfamily is treating him. *sigh*
I don't really care if life is good for me, but can't it be good for him?

MedicAsh 28-09-2010 01:28 AM

*hugs for all*

I like hugs :) they make me feel better. I wish I could get them in real life :(

SoMuchMore 28-09-2010 04:19 AM

*hugs mark* im sorry that you are being reviewed. That would stress me out too. Hope you are okay.

*hugs nicole* I hate group projects as well. i'm sorry that you were so triggered.

*hugs jill* im sorry that you SI-ed. Hope that you managed to stay safe the rest of the evening.

*hugs lia* i'm sorry that your mom and sister were treating you badly today. You don't deserve that at all.

*hugs april* you okay hun? what do you wish?

*hugs felicia* sounds like you are really busy as well. Good luck with getting everything done! I know what you mean when you say that school keeps you sane. It does for me too, even if I do complain about how busy and stressed it can also make me. Im sorry that your family was treating your brother badly.

*hugs sarah* if you don't want to do the degree you are working toward, then why not switch? I mean, you dont want to be stuck in a position after graduation where you are going to be unhappy. I don't know.. i guess it would all depend on if you think you could handle those extra years of school or not. Also, you may be able to get many different types of jobs with whatever degree you are getting, you arent just boxed into what it says on the diploma.

*hugs ash* im sorry you dont get many hugs in real life, but virtual hugs are better than nothing, right? *extra hugs*

*hugs louise* sorry that you had a bad day. Here to talk if you need to.

*hugs helen* glad that your mood lifted throughout the day! Don't you get to see your bestie soon? That's got to be exciting :-)

*hugs shad* i agree that with felicia, that unless they bring it up i just wouldn't say anything. I understand not wanting to let your family know about any of the SI problems you have... however, do you think you could get some extra support if you did?

Sorry about earlier everyone. Thanks for the hugs, I really appreciate it. I do feel invisible in here sometimes though.. not to everyone but sometimes... Well anyway. i had a crap day after a rather optimistic morning. Just a lot of little annoyances and frustrations adding up.. got stuck in the middle of several arguments, which isn't fun and seems to happen to me far too often. Its fine though. I'm trying to do some work and laundry but just feel like going to sleep.

risenfromperdition 28-09-2010 05:24 AM

*hugs laura lots*
sorry i got off like an hour before you got on before and then just got back on for a second =[ message me on fb if you wanna hun. *does work and laundry for you so you can gets sleep*

Doikers 28-09-2010 11:12 AM

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Shad*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Ash*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs The ward*