RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 02:23 PM

Okies, r/v updated. ARGH am so angry right now... well... maybe not angry... more like pissed off/hurt. :crying:

I spy Lia and Mark!! *glomps & cuddles*

FlyingNy 04-09-2010 02:53 PM

Right well I'm going mental. I thought I had replied already.

I hope you're feeling better this morning Jill *hugs*

What's wrong April? Families suck. *Hugs*

How's everyone else?

x

misskitty112 04-09-2010 03:23 PM

Okay, now I'll do some individuals.

PurpleElephant, hey! I'm Felicia! I like your avi too!

*hugs Mark* I'm SOOOOO Proud of you right now!

*hugs April* I'll go read your r/v in a minute =)

*hugs Laura* Have fun at your tailgating party! I so wish I could go to one today, but my uni team's not playing, and the team I want to go watch play is 4 hours upstate. booo =(

*hugs Jill* Feeling any better today?

*hugs Lia* How are you?

Alright, if I missed you I'm sorry. *hugs any missed wardies*

I just got up, my brain is fuzzy, and one of my very complex friends is talking to me on facebook in his very cryptic way. haha.
Ohhhh... and I have tons of homework to do, bet you guys never guessed that one. I want to get a lot done today and tomorrow so I can go do stuff with friends on Monday, since we have a three day weekend. Yay!

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 03:41 PM

Huggles all. Thanks Guys, hmm still feel really down, just want to die. I'm such a screw up. Why do I keep doing this to myself.

Bump 04-09-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2474473)
PurpleElephant - you can call me April. :) And Doikers is Mark. I know, there will probably be a lot of names to remember... but hey, may as well try to get started. ;) Is there anything you'd prefer to be called (here, at least) instead of your full screenname? And you're welcome. ^_^ How are you doing today?

hi april, you can call me Em :-)

and i'm doing better thanks, i've booked a doctors appointment so now thats out the way things seem less overwhelming.

hey Felicia! that is such a beautiful name

misskitty112 04-09-2010 04:08 PM

aww. Thank you Em. =)

MammaMia 04-09-2010 05:19 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 04-09-2010 05:46 PM

*Hugs Helen* I notice from your status that you are still sick , are you still really coldified ?*Leaves Strepsils and honey and Lemon*

SparkleKitten 04-09-2010 05:53 PM

Can I check in? I'm having a really rough time with my family recently, just feels like I can't do anything right, I certainly can't by them (and they've said so...) *sigh*

MammaMia 04-09-2010 06:01 PM

*hugs Mark* My cold/cough are improving thank you :) Still really easily exhausted and keep feeling sick. But they're improving too. Still manages to make me feel pretty awful at times though :/ Being anxious about someone really isn't helping but I can't do anything til they get in touch I guess. I'm probably worrying over nothing!!!

The One Who 04-09-2010 06:04 PM

*hugs everyone*

I still feel a bit sick :(

SparkleKitten 04-09-2010 06:09 PM

Aww no :(

There's so much poorly sickness about right now *hugs*

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 06:11 PM

Cuddles all, feeling very unsafe right now, really want to hurt myself. So many messed up thoughts

SparkleKitten 04-09-2010 06:12 PM

*hugs*

We're here for you

MammaMia 04-09-2010 06:18 PM

*hugs everyone* We're bit of a poorly ward aswell as a struggling one it would seem =(

SparkleKitten 04-09-2010 06:21 PM

I'd offer around my immune system but it barely helps me. Hope you all have a speedy recovery.

I feel terribly alone, I wish my family would stop bullying me for not being able to eat anything right now (I has gallstones and they seem to think I'm faking to waste their money on food or something) :(

MammaMia 04-09-2010 06:37 PM

I'm sorry your family aren't being supportive *cuddles if okay?*

Doikers 04-09-2010 06:48 PM

Hi Ribenalion :) Welcome to the ward , I'm Mark .

*Hugs Helen* I'm glad you are feeling a little better at least, you must be on the mend .

*Hugs Jill* Please try not to harm yourself .

*Hugs Claire* I'm sorry you're feeling poorly :(

SparkleKitten 04-09-2010 06:56 PM

Yay, cuddles, thanks, *cuddles back*

Hi Mark, I'm Sarah.

one_step_closer 04-09-2010 08:05 PM

Hi Sarah, i'm Lindsay. How are you?