RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 10:26 PM

ok i meed to go make myself eat breakfast

katnovia 16-05-2010 10:38 PM

ok julie. Take care.

I'm going to take myself off to bed now. feeling sick. I hope everyone is okay tonight. *leaves a big bowl of redgrapes on the table*

Scarletdreamer 16-05-2010 10:58 PM

*cuddles Hels and other ignored-feeling people* I'm sorry, Hels, hon, that you had to reschedule the video chat. :( That has got to suck, especially when it's so special to you. I'm sorry I didn't post a response, haven't been feeling great mentally and feel like I don't deserve support or anything, so haven't been posting as much. But anyway *extra-special April cuddles*

People on FB are telling me that all I need to do is find another therapist and lean on my support network more. WTF?! IRL, I only have two people to lean on for support - Jarrod and my bestie - and Jarrod is struggling himself with stuff and my bestie isn't always available. I have people I can call but that's not the same as face-to-face and plus there's usually a time difference involved. :'( I know I need res, that's the only way I'll take recovery seriously, but maybe I am wrong? maybe I don't NEED it and maybe a weekly session with a therapist would be enough? :-S

*hides* :'(

xxjuliexx 16-05-2010 11:05 PM

i didnt end up having breakfast which is bad of me *sigh*

Doikers 16-05-2010 11:57 PM

I 'm sorry you felt ignored Helen , I wasn't ignoring you on purpose :S

April , res means Residential? If so then I think you really need to make a serious Pro and con list *Thinks this was Olivers Idea* and Think a LOT about it . Yes , its a commitment but the rewards could be immense , make sense?

Julie * Night time Hugs * Try and have a little to eat mate :) Have a brunch!:)

*Hugs Kat* Hmmm I'mm sorry you went to bed feeling sick :(. Thankyou for the red grapes me likes a lot! A LOT. :)

I've just got off a WoW Session , almost level 11 Crimson and April might like to know , Hayley was there , she is so learned in the art of WoW , she teachs me tons.

My meds should be kicking in so Night all , sweet dreams :)

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 12:04 AM

G'night Mark, pleasant dreams... *cuddles*

Oh, and grats on level 11!! :D That's exciting. My druid is halfway through level 12 now... lol. I am totally an "altoholic," haven't played on my 80 in forever it feels like. Which isn't good, but oh well.

I'm so tired......... :'(

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 12:48 AM

*hugs april then tucks mark then april into there beds* i'm on my phone

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 01:11 AM

Thanks Julie. :) I won't be going to bed yet for a bit but thanks for the tuck-up, feels good to be cuddled into my ward bed. *cuddles*

How is everyone doing? Sorry I didn't do (m)any individual replies, am not feeling that great, very anxious. Per usual, I suppose.

*cuddles all who want them*

Scarletdreamer 17-05-2010 01:28 AM

updated r/v thread............

*hides in comfy ward bed, pulling the blankets up over her head*

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 01:54 AM

*cuddles all* sorry I have been usless at individual replies and just generally posting in here generally recently, I have been reading though and sending big cuddles to you all.

I have been house hunting all evening on the internet and found 4 to view with my friends, but I took a sleeping pil about 3 hours ago and I'm still wide awake, why does medication not bloody work and my chest is bloody killing me from binding, but in a trangst stage at the moment so can't take it off.

sorry shouldnt moan, stupid boy
*disappears into a deep, dark hole*

Kahlia1981 17-05-2010 03:29 AM

*offers everyone hugs then digs deep hole and disappears down it*

taz35 17-05-2010 04:14 AM

*hugs everyone, steals some red grapes, and hides in a corner*

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 04:28 AM

*lays on the floor*

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 04:30 AM

*hugs Taz, Julie and Kahlia*
*disappears back into his hole*

taz35 17-05-2010 04:41 AM

How're you doing today Julie?

*crawls down hole and gives Oliver a big hug* What's wrong? :( I take it the meds still haven't kicked in yet?

frenchhorn 17-05-2010 04:47 AM

thanks Taz *hugs back* nope they havnt, I took my stupid sleeping tablet at about 9.30 thinking I'll get an early night and now its 3.45 am, they are obviously not working, my GP gave them to me to get me back into some sort of more normal sleeping regime, really hasn't worked.
How are you?

taz35 17-05-2010 05:35 AM

*hugs Oliver and tries to get him to sleep* Sorry to hear that :( Have you tried drinking a cup of something warm? My mom always tells me to have a glass of warm milk or cocoa when I can't sleep... not that it helps, but worth a try?

I'm... I don't know. Just have that "out of it" feeling, like I'm not all here.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : TRIGGERING - SI
Seeing my counselor tomorrow, debating about telling him I've been popping pain pills and that the SI has escalated (?) to hitting myself with a hammer, hoping to break bone.

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 06:15 AM

*hugs oliver* god i'm so cold...... no no i'm fine.... *nods* fine....

xxjuliexx 17-05-2010 07:32 AM

*rubs my forehead*

wildly insane 17-05-2010 09:15 AM

pops in to check that people are doing "okay" and sleeping soundly tucked up in blankets or curled up in their little holes.

I'm late for work but I don't want to go. I will though, I always do, it would be the start of a slippery downward slope if I didn't.

Leaves a bucketful of feel good hugs for those that want them and a coffee pot brewing along with a various assortment of teas and some banana bread.

feel like pooh still although not quite as pooh as when I went to bed last night.