RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:54 AM

'm sorry 'll go u all seem to have heaps on ur plates right now

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:07 PM

*reads the last 9 pages and is thinking of you all*

Julie, honey, are you OK?

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:09 PM

*nods*
-shakes head- no she not
'm fine i got upset but it was stupid and tiny

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:12 PM

Julie, you can talk to us in here. Owen knows that we can be trusted ok? If you don't want to talk about it that's fine too hun. Please stay safe and let us know if there's anything we can do. *sits with Julie*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:16 PM

but u guys already have so much going on in ur own lives u dont need to hear my s**t

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:21 PM

Not for me tonight hun, what's up? You are just as important as every person here in the ward ok?

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:23 PM

:notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :crying: :crying: :crying: my daddy hit then kicked me tonight it really upset me he hasnt in a while i did something dumb it made him angry plus the fact i didnt do enough productive stuff today
so wen i think about it i got off easy really...:crying: :crying:

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:28 PM

Sweetie, that's not OK. Are you alright physically? Is anyone else there with you? You're welcome to PM hun, I know we're in different cities but at least I'm in the same country. I'm so sorry that happened, the priority is making sure you're safe ok? *hugs gently if that's alright with you*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:34 PM

yea i'm fine my arm doesn't hurt anymore i'm fine really

edit: my mummy live here
she hugged me was nice to have mummy hug me i miss mummy hugs

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:45 PM

I'm pleased about that hun, but its still not OK that he does that. Abuse is abuse darling girl. No excuses, end of story.

Can you talk to someone about what happened - maybe with your Mum? *hugs again*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:47 PM

i deserve more then wat i got i gots off real easy
it's coz i knows how to get outta the way in a hurry

Doikers 05-05-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

I'm pleased about that hun, but its still not OK that he does that. Abuse is abuse darling girl. No excuses, end of story.
Agrees with JK ^^

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 01:03 PM

Good morning everyone... wow... 2 pages of posts overnight!! That's lovely. :) Thankfully now I'm all caught up.

*finds Hels magically and cuddles her gently* What's up, sweetie?

Tineke, just so you know, Owen doesn't like being touched. :)
*cuddles* How are you doing today? I hope the migraine goes away... :( those suck... and I hope that Tom does okay on his Latin exam. Lol, asking all those questions of you when he's supposed to be the one knowing the answers!! :P Poor you. Poor him. And icky Latin!!

JK, how are you doing? You forgot to post about yourself again. ;) *cuddles*

Julie, love, I'm so sorry about what your dad did to you. JK is right, abuse is abuse... you don't deserve being hit and kicked, no matter what you did. :( *cuddles*

Mark, how are you doing today, love? *cuddles* I hope you are doing alright... hopefully not triggered or anything? right now, at least. :) Any plans for the day other than getting the electric (?) sorted? Good luck with that... *extra-special encourging April cuddles*

Oliver, I'm sorry about the placement... :( I wouldn't be happy about it either but maybe it will be less stress? I dunno, just a thought. I forget exactly what you said since it was a page or two ago... *stomps around with you some more* *hugs*

Kahlia, I'm sorry that your monitor isn't here yet; that's so dumb. :( I wish I could snap my fingers & have it arrive... stupid computer company. They certainly don't seem to know how to do their job!! *cuddles* I'm sorry that you're feeling SI/SUI thoughts still... please try & stay safe, you've done fantastically well so far!! :)

If I missed you, I apologize... sending cuddles out to Hayley and Crimson, Laura and Joc, and everyone I forgot. *leaves some chocolate on the table, any type you like*

I'm really worried about today, my Klonopin still hasn't come and my NP still hasn't called in a script. I have 2mg to take today... am really worried. :-X But I'll make it through, I always do, only thing is I have to be on campus from 11:30ish to 8:30pmish. Am NOT looking forward to that. :'(

I need to finish my soc paper but I have no motivation. And I need to study for my exams but I also have no motivation. I AM SO STUPID!!!!!! :crying:

*hides in a hole where no one can find her*

jonikd 05-05-2010 01:16 PM

*hugs Mark & April* you both are lovely people who just keep giving of yourselves and your time. Awesome post April, it was all a bit much for me to reply to all after my meds at 11pm! You'll get through that paper, I really hope things stabilise somewhat for you soon *hugs again*

Julie, what you deserve is support and understanding and love and patience. Please talk to someone *cuddles gently*

Please all take care of yourselves and each other, we are a pretty neat bunch of people and we all should feel honoured to have each other.

April, I don't really know how I am, hence haven't said! Off to sleep now, you all have a good day.

*cuddles Helen and Kahlia cos they just popped into my head*

*leaves hugs for others that would like one and with my eyes closing I'm not going to attempt everyone individually this time round. Sorry

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 01:47 PM

*curls up and yawns*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 01:50 PM

*cuddles everyone lots and lots*

I'm sorry we're all struggling so much :(

*returns to her hiding space*

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Mark, how are you doing today, love? *cuddles* I hope you are doing alright... hopefully not triggered or anything? right now, at least. :) Any plans for the day other than getting the electric (?) sorted? Good luck with that... *extra-special encourging April cuddles*
*Hugs April back* The gas and electric is hopefully going to be sorted but the electric meter is bust and the gas meter , well there are 2 of them and neither are mine so the wrong meter readings have been taken , I'm confused. An engineer is coming next week.
I am triggered , quite a bit actually , I don't know why totally but the stress of the power companys does not help . I really could cut now *Bites lip and thinks to put it off*

Quote:

I also have no motivation. I AM SO STUPID!!!!!!
April , we'll have none of this , you are NOT stupid and you are going to do your best on your paper which you should be proud of . Also I can totally rlate to having no motivation . I've none either but it doesn't mean we are stupid .*Squishes April*

*Jackie* 05-05-2010 02:55 PM

New here, feeling out of sorts. Not sure if i should be here. Just want to curl up and sleep, some where safe. Hospital always felt like somewhere i didn't have to pretend. Don't feel like pretending tonight.

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:02 PM

*Hugs Little Laura* Welcome to the ward , we are a friendly and supportive bunch in here :)

mouse in darkness 05-05-2010 03:03 PM

*Hugs everyone gently*

Welcome Little Laura. Sorry I am unsure as what to say but I do wish you the best of luck.

Sorry bit of a space cadet today bin staring at the monitor doin' not'ing for the last fifteen or so minutes. Not even motivated to spell right grrrr.

*Hands out cookies and milk to anyone who wants one*