RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 03:41 PM

Dear Wildly xxx sorry your not in a nowhere place right now xxx

Dear Dayna I hope the dog walk did you some good xxx

Dear Helen Sorry that you will have to move again Hopefully it wont be soon xxx

Hi ya ChkyMnky Hope your doing ok

::::::::::::::::: sends hugs to everyone :::::::::::::::::::::

How is everyone doing this afternoon ????

Damnation. 17-02-2009 03:43 PM

Jade: Nah, it just made me cold, lol. Doing pretty fail here, tbh, and yourself?

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 03:47 PM

Oh Dayna You sound like your going through some tough times. Im here to listen.

Please fight the urges honey, no one is worth taking your life over. Please stay strong.

You have just gone through one of the most stressful times of your life < moving > give things a chance to settle back down.

Im here for you
Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 17-02-2009 03:49 PM

I'm trying, I really am x__x. And I'm just hoping that things go okay for my housemate today, too. She got a load of **** off our old landlord yesterday, the bastard actually made her cry, so I'm hoping that she doesn't have to talk to him again today.

And bleh. I don't even know if...he...realises just how much **** he's caused. He admitted that he knows that a part of my suicidal thoughts and urges as of late has been because of the crap he's done, but I dunno. I haven't felt able to speak to him about it for ages. I guess...I guess I don't really want him to know just how much I'm hurting :/

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 03:55 PM

Im sorry you are having trouble with your Landlord. What a bastard making your housemate cry, epecially because she is feeling delicate too.

Maybe if you told him how much he is hurting you he will stop it ??? I dont know because I dont know what he is like. Do you have a past together.

Still listening honey carry on

Damnation. 17-02-2009 03:58 PM

I know. He basically blamed her for the problems we had with the rent (she lost her job after her depression flared up again, so we didn't have enough to give to him) and basically slagged her the **** off.

And well, I dunno. He shattered my trust completely, so I can't really believe a damned word he says any more. What's done is done, nobody can go back in time and make him stop acting like such a dick, so I guess I just have to try and get over it. Bleh. I've never experienced heartbreak before, so I don't really know how to deal with it ._.

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 04:06 PM

Oh honey I am sorry that you are heartbroken. Time is the healer for a broken heart but I know it doesnt help you now. xxx

Have you tried writing a letter to him but not sending it, explaining how you feel. It might get all your feelings out honey xxx

Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 17-02-2009 04:09 PM

I had a biiiiiiig rant elsewhere that I didn't show him, although that was a few weeks back now. Might be time to do so again.

AndouchIjusthitmyelbow

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 04:13 PM

A good old rant always helps honey xxx

Damnation. 17-02-2009 04:15 PM

Yeah...I don't really know what else to say right now. My mind's just died on me, lol D:

~*Rainbow*~ 17-02-2009 04:39 PM

*checks in*
and this time i dont feel like leaving!!!
First agro from his mother and my mother
Got good news got a small part time job which will help me (i thought)
untill i got home and flat mate has acused (sp?) me of stealing money from her secret money hiding place which i dont even know where it is and wouldnt do that and now she is kicking me out!! been to the council and im not a prioraty case because i am not local to the area because i moved down from scotland!!! i just want to give up i know have a small 4 hour Pt job that i get 20 quid for and the jobseekers allowance - which because i work fort hat 4 hours i am gonna get moeny taken off my job seekers becasue i get more than 5 quid!!

can anyone give me any advise on where i can go to get a roof over my head???????

Eclectica 17-02-2009 05:19 PM

I hate going outside. Went out today and freaked. Kinda. It was like.. everyone could see me, but i couldn't see anyone else. Like a one way mirror. And sounds sounded inside my head, and I was dissociated all the time I was out. Then there was the **** off huge ball of panic pressing down on my lungs, but I managed to keep it under control. Though I nearly attacked a few people. Scared I will one day. No doubt I will. I'm dangerous. I shouldn't be around people.

zowie 17-02-2009 06:00 PM

*Hugs Nikki* Is there no way of convincing your roommate it wasn't you? we have an office that can help you find somewhere that you can afford with help from housing benefits, which you can get when you're on JobSeekers. Maybe there is a place like that where you live?

*Hugs Katricia* I know how horrible it is when you feel unsafe around people, whether it's for your own safety or theirs. Is there any professional you can talk to about ways of coping with these feelings?

*Hugs everyone else* Didn't have time to read all the pages since my last post, but will check in with everyone later to see how you're all doing.

I got interviewed for the TV show my sister's going to be on, and got ridiculously camera shy! They're coming back again tomorrow to film us being a family, which we never do...They tried filming it on Saturday but said it was too unnatural. That's because we're not used to sitting together with the TV off and just talking!

Eclectica 17-02-2009 06:58 PM

Well, mum went to the doctors today and they've found me a new psych (hopefully) and (more hopefully) this one will actually be nice, understanding and actually listen.

Spirit of an Angel 17-02-2009 07:39 PM

im checking and definatley staying cant go out there no more *sobs*

Eclectica 17-02-2009 09:04 PM

Mum keeps talking about 'what if she dies'. As if I'm not paranoid enough to sit here all day listening out incase she gets hurt.

realflifefaerie 17-02-2009 09:04 PM

Am checking in, am really not with it.
Need to shower but can't even be bothered.

Tears of Solitude 17-02-2009 09:15 PM

Secrets, xxx I totally understand xxx

Katrica I really hope this new psych will be great

Free Spirit Stay here, your welcome

Nikki I havent got anything to suggest, but wanted to offer my support xxx I hope you can convince your room mate it wasnt you.

For everyone else ::::::::::::: hugs :::::::::::::::::

How are we this evening????

MammaMia 17-02-2009 10:44 PM

Can' be bothered to be strong.
Am losing my mind.
Jade's talking thouhg <3

All I'm Living For 17-02-2009 11:01 PM

havent been on here in a while but could nyone spare a hug?