RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 15-12-2008 09:41 PM

Ally, you still have the right to welcome people babe.

Dayna *snuggles*

Welcome to the new people :D

Damnation. 15-12-2008 10:09 PM

Looks like I has some names to learn in here o.o; *snuggles Hells back*

Kestrel 15-12-2008 10:47 PM

*group snugglies everyone* First time I've checked in... finally grown the balls to do it. =[

*dumps a pile of notebooks and multicoloured pens and paints in the middle of the room* feel free to doodle

*draws forever_lost a happy sheep*

ravynsoul 16-12-2008 01:57 AM

*wanders back in* hi all... it's been a few days since I've been in here... but I felt like I could use a safe corner

*grabs a notebook and pen and huddles in the corner doodling* thanks for leftfordeadinthedark for the pens and notebooks...

i'm here if anyone wants hugs... not sure I'm feel up for initiating it tonite...

BoundNoMore 16-12-2008 02:00 AM

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww My Tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravynsoul 16-12-2008 02:03 AM

*gently hugs Amanda* i'm sorry to hear your tummy is still sore... :(

Kahlia1981 16-12-2008 05:16 AM

I've caught a cold that I think is going to be a chest infection ... blech.

*waves at everyone so as not to pass on germs*

Ileana 16-12-2008 05:19 AM

...*yawns*
I missed this place.

Auburn Shadow 16-12-2008 03:08 PM

*hugs everyone*

Not got long, but wanted to leave those hugs for you guys.
Got counselling in a bit, and I'm seriously dreading it. Again. The things they want me to talk about, god knows how long it's going to ask as well. *sigh*

zowie 16-12-2008 05:07 PM

Still ill with this bloody cough. Didn't go to college today but will have to get up and go the rest of the week otherwise they'll kick me out :(

Am doing okay anyway. On Friday I'll be able to wear my month free bracelet :D x

Louise 16-12-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Am doing okay anyway. On Friday I'll be able to wear my month free bracelet :D x
well done for being a month free

i feel really low today. pretty scared

Mary Anne 16-12-2008 07:31 PM

well, I had a productive day at work, that's about the only good thing happening, looked in the mirror, I have put on a ton of weight which makes me even more unhappy (damn those comfort foods)

I want to fast forward through next week

*hugs everyone*

Seraphsigh 16-12-2008 08:01 PM

*hits FF button for MaryAnne*
I'm sick with the damn flu. My whole orchestra is sick with the damn flu. Was kind of hoping that this would stop me from SI-ing but not sure that's really gonna happen.

Damnation. 16-12-2008 09:36 PM

*Hugs all*

Not sure quite what's up with me today. I'm genuinely okay, but...I'm pretty damn triggered o_O;. Really starting to tire of getting triggered and depressed for what feels like no reason x_o

~*forever_broken*~ 16-12-2008 10:16 PM

:-D D'Arcy you just made me laugh with the cashew pieces bit... and I am dying to ask but I won't *cuddles* As to wanting to know what it feels like to not be crazy... totally agree. What I do not agree with is that you are a 'walking piece of s**t' or pathetic. I love you very much and think you are wonderful.

Emma hun, thanks. I suppose that comment was mostly part of my feeling s**t *shrugs* I hate how self-pitying I can get :pinch:

*grabs some paper and paints and starts on one of her ‘this-is-the-only-way-I-can-describe-my-feelings’ pictures* Ah, art supplies, Raven you’re a genius J. Very cool sheep drawing btw. As to checking in…. meh, it’s OK, don’t let it worry you too much, with all of us in here it isn’t abnormal HERE ;-) Besides, the more the merrier

*sidles up to shell and snuggles her* Sorry hun, it sounds like you’re having a bit of a time of it. PM box is always open remember (though please do not feel bad if it takes me a day or so to answer… I don’t communicate very well when I feel lousy :pinch:)

*prepares her customary tea tray and leaves it in the middle of the room before retreating to her corner with some cocoa, her stuffed sheep, a fuzzy blanket, a pillow, paper and pens and a box of tissues –in case I manage a tear or two-*
Wow I just keep taking more and more stuff into this corner… soon there won’t be any room for me, lol.

MammaMia 16-12-2008 10:45 PM

*runs in and hugs everyone tight*

I'm sorry I'm so **** at supporting people...

Kahlia1981 17-12-2008 12:24 AM

*leaves cuddles for all*

I've still got my cold. The worst part of it for me appears to be the cough. I'm probably not helping myself by continuing to smoke throughout it. If I don't smoke however life becomes unbearable without SI. I'm a week off being able to change my signature picture to a 4 month free bracelet.

Anyway, I got some good news if anyone wants to hear it .... I got offered a place at QUT in Brisbane to do Information Technology. I've applied for deferral of it for a year because I really need to get myself sorted out, but if that gets accepted than I'll have something to live for. It still felt good to get offered a place at the university though ... I don't know why.

I hope everyone is doing okay. *offers safe hugs to all*

MammaMia 17-12-2008 12:26 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Kahlia, I am so happy for you babe *does happy dance*

Kahlia1981 17-12-2008 12:32 AM

Thank you Helen. :wow: I'm so excited (both at having received an offer and almost being 4 months SI free lol).

:sohappy:

MammaMia 17-12-2008 12:38 AM

It's awesome.
Be proud & happy.
4 months, yes you may not be there yet, is AWESOME!!!
Keep going sweetie.
xxxxx