RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-11-2008 03:31 AM

*clings*

It's 2.30am, I plan to wake up at 8am.

Not in uni today, but have to go in for a meeting -.-

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 05:49 AM

*leaves hugs for all*

My head hurts. I think I need to put it to bed ... but it's only almost 1500 hours. Way too early to go to bed and if I did get some sleep then it would take away my ability to sleep tonight. Meh.

fallenshadows 27-11-2008 06:35 AM

Nothing like breaking up the night before thanksgiving...
When it comes to finding love/companionship Id have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Auburn Shadow 27-11-2008 06:53 AM

*hugs everyone*

Hells, sorry I didn't get your text earlier. You know where I am if you want to talk about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish I knew what was going on with my dad. I mean, I know I go around telling everyone I don't much like him because of what he did to me and that, but I do still care for him. They operated the other day apparently, but I don't know what happened after that, and I don't know whether it was successful and will keep him here or not.
My mum emailed me to invite me to a friends 18th, and yet she didn't think to tell me what was going on with him. She didn't think that it would be necessary to tell me about them operating. If I want to know anything, then I have to phone up and ask. Even if they promise to phone me if anything happens, I can't trust that they will. It just... well, it annoys me more than anything, and then I just start getting angry at her. I mean, I realise that she's got a lot on her plate, but I hate not knowing anything, and I hate having to constantly make the effort to phone and ask. *sigh* sorry, it wasn't supposed to be quite this long.

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 08:13 AM

I feel like running away or crying. If I ran away it would be so much better on everyone else.

I just want all the crud to end.

*leaves cuddles for everyone*

zowie 27-11-2008 01:14 PM

Going back to college today. I'm so behind and nervous.
Just want to sleeeeeeeeeeep x

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 01:17 PM

*hugs Zowie*

I wish you all the best. I sincerely hope that things go well for you.

Mary Anne 27-11-2008 02:38 PM

*huge big giant hugs for everyone*

Helen, don't have any words the others have said but my thoughts are with you. Take it easy sweetie.

Had to stay off work today, I actually got there but was in a complete state but it did force me to go to the doctor which I should have done weeks ago, back on the meds, the joy, feeling sick for a week whilst they enter my system. Off tomorrow too.

*curls up and hopes it will all go away*

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1246808)
Had to stay off work today, I actually got there but was in a complete state but it did force me to go to the doctor which I should have done weeks ago, back on the meds, the joy, feeling sick for a week whilst they enter my system. Off tomorrow too.

*curls up and hopes it will all go away*

I know all about the sickness and so forth in the weeks where your levels of the meds get back to where they should be. *offers you hugs and support*

MammaMia 27-11-2008 03:26 PM

*curls up and wants it to go away and for her to come back*

mouse in darkness 27-11-2008 04:33 PM

Am still feeling hurt by my mum. Can't wait to see her I think I feel like that its so hard to tell tonight

zowie 27-11-2008 05:16 PM

Thank you Kahlia :)
Went in, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I wasn't so behind that I didn't understand anything they were talking about. But I didn't have the stuff for the second part of the lesson so I left halfway through.

Don't want to go in tomorrow. It's media, and I have barely done any of the coursework :S

Helen, I just read about your friend. I'm really sorry and here if you want to talk.

xxx

MammaMia 27-11-2008 05:37 PM

Glad you went in today Zowie *cuddles*

What can I say that I haven't already?
What can anyone say?
I honestly don't know.
It's just getting harder and harder.
Each hour passes, is another hour without her living.
I need her >.<
I don't know how to deal with this.
It's not real.

youngatheart 27-11-2008 06:09 PM

sending hugs to everyone.
Missing my finace so much I cant stand it. I wont see him maybe until after xmas, I know its not a big problem but I cant stop crying.

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1246865)
*curls up and wants it to go away and for her to come back*

Helen, I just want to hold you close in a tight hug - if that's okay. I know that it is hard and that you are struggling to get by. *enfolds Helen in a hug*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1247034)
Thank you Kahlia :)
Went in, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I wasn't so behind that I didn't understand anything they were talking about. But I didn't have the stuff for the second part of the lesson so I left halfway through.

You are most welcome Zowie. At least you made it out there and it is good that you were still able to understand at least the first part. I know you are dreading going out for the media elements, but at least give it a try. You might surprise yourself.

*leaves cuddles for everyone*

MammaMia 27-11-2008 10:05 PM

Hug me as tight as you want- it's much appericated. I just don't know what to do :/

Some good news though, my cousin finally gave birth to Grace today =)

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 10:44 PM

Helen - that is really good news!! *enfolds you in a tight, warm hug*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 27-11-2008 10:52 PM

I know, but all I can think about is Stef. Selfish perhaps. =|

*rocks back and forth*

Kahlia1981 27-11-2008 11:01 PM

I don't think it's selfish. I can understand where you are coming from. I wish I had words to make you feel better - because, when you are feeling better you will think about baby Grace. Try not to beat yourself up over it sweetness and delight.

*sits next to Helen for as long as required*

rach3121 27-11-2008 11:18 PM

*hugz for everyone*

*looks around nervously then curls up under big purple fluffy blanket and cries*