RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 29-07-2008 12:54 PM

put on meds today.
scared.

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 01:59 PM

zowie could she not do it on her own if your not strong enough right now?
what meds have you been put on effe you ok about going on them?

blondiebear 29-07-2008 03:14 PM

*cuddles everyone*
*gulps diet pepsi*

zowie 29-07-2008 04:03 PM

Had to go through the box with my lil sis, but it wasn't too bad.
Had an appointment with a psychologist today which didn't go very well, Beth was being really nasty and I found it hard to concentrate.

blondiebear 29-07-2008 04:36 PM

Chloe, why are you afraid of the meds?

Zowie, I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time.

*cuddles you both*

Meeting day today, then a stop at the fabric store on my way home. Actually it is six miles out of my way but no matter. Oh yeah, I can stop at Wal*mart while I'm in the area.

I need elastic and velcro for a job I am doing. The job is more service than profit. Which is fine. Only he may not like it if I charge him for the sewing machine needle. I'm working with velcro obviously and that is tough on machine needles. Once I have used one on velcro, once the project is finished, the needle goes in the trash.

Luxury problems.

*hugs zowie and chloe*

horizon_surfer 29-07-2008 04:43 PM

hey just thought i'd let ppl know i'm probs gonna be mainly offline until monday or tuesday.. hope everyone is ok in the meantime and i'll leave a massive bag of assorted hugs near the door for any who want them. x

blondiebear 29-07-2008 04:50 PM

Take care Horizon Surfer.

Hi Jeff. How are you?

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 05:12 PM

hi all, sorry to hear you had a bad day at work jeff you want me to come kick some ass for ya ;)
what is it your making bear?

blondiebear 29-07-2008 05:29 PM

I'm replacing the elastic on a bag that is used to hold a special container of ice gel. The elastic is all stretched out. That won't take long to fix once I have the velcro and elastic. I've already added length to the weight belts this guy uses to support his back, which is basically disintigrating as far as I can figure from what he told me.

I usually go early to todays meeting to have lunch with someone. Only i'm tired of struggling to hear her. And tired of the way she pats my arm to get my attention. I don't mind taking her home.

Your wife seems to have missed "in sickness..." and "....for worse"

Wish I knew what to say about the job. I've had my own adventures but was working retail for minimum wage. Then working for myself.

Do you need to stow a first aid kit in your desk? Or at least some bang-aids?
But for me, i think of bang aids as being a business expense.

I'm getting a slow start this morning. Even my glasses need to be cleaned. I'll start moving better at around the third diet pepsi.

I should be back at around 5pm Pacific time. At least I get to use the SUV today. No, we are not conspicuous consumers. We explore ghost towns for a hobby. Wanna discuss how many times i pushed my old mustang or our old toyota pickup truck out of sand while my husband drove?

*cuddles everyone*

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 05:34 PM

i can't even sew a hem lol

dontcare 29-07-2008 05:40 PM

Hi - sorry - had to go back in my corner - not doing to well today and to tell you the truth I don't really want to be anywhere right now - curls up in corner with hands clasped together to stop them reaching for the blade hidden in my shoe...............

blondiebear 29-07-2008 05:48 PM

I don't know that I remember a time when i didn't sew.

But don't worry. I don't have the confidence to have a real job. Not a "team player"

Auburn Shadow 29-07-2008 05:49 PM

Can I just run away from everything and pretend everything's normal now?

Or at least run away from my brother and my parents? Yeah, no money, not going to happen. *sigh* Never mind...

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 05:52 PM

care don't worry i expect that is where i will be hiding pretty soon i will come and sit with you so you don't use what you have in your shoe *hugs*
baking is my thing bear i can't sew to save my life lol

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 05:53 PM

has something in particular happened shadow? you need some hugs?

dontcare 29-07-2008 05:56 PM

There's plenty of room in my corner - and you're welcome.
Will hide shoes - some company sounds nice............but scary

Auburn Shadow 29-07-2008 05:59 PM

hugs would be good. My brother's in a violent mood again, and I can't deal with him getting like this anymore. I just... I don't want to have to live wondering if it's safe to talk to him or best to just hide away in my room where he can't get me. Just.... I'm sick and tired of it. And my parents don't think anything's wrong with it, because.... well that's how they've always been too. *sigh*

dontcare 29-07-2008 06:15 PM

Sending you a big hug () from my corner

blue_cloud 29-07-2008 06:54 PM

sorry i dissapeared back now *gives shadow big hug and joins care in the corner*
sorry to hear things at home are so bad i wish i could help shadow xx

Auburn Shadow 29-07-2008 07:20 PM

Thanks guys :) It's just pissed me off more, because I had a fairly good weekend and today was awesome. Short sleeves, and only one comment from my mate's boyfriend which was just an "you ok?"
Then I come home and almost get hit with a golf club, several times. Wonderful end to the day, much?