RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 06-08-2010 08:13 PM

lol i wish everyone could visit each other for real :-)

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 08:14 PM

That would totally rock my world.

Speaking of which, if Jarrod's in the army, we might go to Germany as a placement... which means... I can visit the folks I know in the UK!!! XD So beware... I might come toodling by one day. :P

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 08:18 PM

Ughh... my sister's supposed to be by any moment now... and my eyes are really heavy, hah, and Jarrod wants to hang out tonight before the raid on WoW... so... I'm going to have to stay awake somehow. Could someone pinch me, or give me caffeine that won't make me jittery & anxious?? :(

nicole94 06-08-2010 08:24 PM

awesome, so party at mine tonight then? lol

MammaMia 06-08-2010 08:24 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Doikers 06-08-2010 08:43 PM

That sounds like fun Laura , *Hugs* Drive safe :)

nicole94 06-08-2010 08:49 PM

*sits* the one time i ever think 'i need to use phone support i dont have any credit :(

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 09:19 PM

Argh!! Jarrod just walked in the door... and asked me if I've paid rent yet. Then went on to "berate" me and say that since I keep the checkbook in my purse, I should be the one to pay all of the bills, especially since I'm "the one who remembers." Honestly? Did he just get home? Did that just happen as soon as he ****ing walked in the door?

:crying: I may need to be the one who pays the bills, but seriously?! did he HAVE to start in on me after barely exchanging civilities?!

*hides in a hole and cries*

Doikers 06-08-2010 09:22 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Do you need to talk?

*Hugs April* Hmmm you don't need that , sorry:(

nicole94 06-08-2010 09:28 PM

*hugs mark* i really just need a proper hug, and you cant give me that i'm afraid, but thanks for trying. i just dont know whats going on, i just suddenly burst into tears! :(

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 09:34 PM

I don't want to have to pretend that I'm okay.

Because I'm not.

So... I'm just gonna hang out in here for awhile I think...

*hides again in her hole* :'(

Doikers 06-08-2010 09:44 PM

:( *Hugs Nicole as best I can*

*Roots around and finds April in her hole and squishes*

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 09:45 PM

Just updated my r/v...

*goes back to hiding* :crying:

nicole94 06-08-2010 09:52 PM

*hugs mark* thanks, im just very aware of the fact i'm home alone and there is paracetamol in the house again and im finding it very tempting. :(

misskitty112 06-08-2010 09:54 PM

Hey guys,
So I'm sorry for my lack of individuals... too much reading for my brain.
but *hugs everybody* I did notice quite a few people having a hard time... so I hope it gets better for all of us.

Last night I went to a Young Women's Conference with a few of my friends. It hit me hard, it was all about good relationships vs bad (I've known for a while, my relationship is severely emotionally abusive, and becoming increasingly close to physically... So even though we're technically not together but still kinda together it hurt), and then it was also about seeing yourself as beautiful of worthy and love and such.... which we all know I don't see myself as. Also, since it was a Christian thing, there was a local worship band there called Treehands, and I got their CDs cause they've written so many songs about bad times that could've been written about me.

And... I've been triggered since last night. go figure.

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 10:24 PM

*cuddles Felicia & Nicole and then goes back into hiding* :( Sorry, am not much use tonight...

nicole94 06-08-2010 10:25 PM

*cuddles everyone* dont worry april, neither am i.

Doikers 06-08-2010 10:31 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Do you like your new CD's? Treehands and Tori Amos :)

*Hugs Nicole* Try not to give into temptation with the paracetemol:(

*Hugs April* Sorry I was quite crap on FB chat :(

nicole94 06-08-2010 10:34 PM

*hugs mark* im trying, i know i should do some ice diving because it always helps when im feeling like this, but im freezing cold already and dont wanna get any colder.

misskitty112 06-08-2010 10:41 PM

Mark, yes, and I also got another Tori Amos and a Fiona Apple CD in the mail today. I feel like I'm in music heaven, but I also need to weed out my old unlistened to songs on itunes so everything will fit on my ipod lol.

I think I'm going to take a walk guys. I will talk to you all in a bit!

*gives hugs and cuddles on her way out*