RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nuclearnight 17-07-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2405302)
we are going to the friends in the morning.
His dad really isnt educated and has gone very scary, saying he wont be his gurantor for his flat, as he doesnt know anyone called alex, so he wont have anywhere to live. at the moment he is too angry and doesnt talk or screams so we havnt tried to talk to him and try to educate him or give him some useful resources

thank you

That is so upsetting to hear. The transphobia and ignorance would be bad enough but withdrawing financial help is just...... I have no words. I am upset and angry on your behalf.

I can understand why you are scared for tomorrow to come but I hope it will at least provide the two of you with some peace for a while.

Will you let me know how it goes?

frenchhorn 17-07-2010 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearnight (Post 2405303)
That is so upsetting to hear. The transphobia and ignorance would be bad enough but withdrawing financial help is just...... I have no words. I am upset and angry on your behalf.

I can understand why you are scared for tomorrow to come but I hope it will at least provide the two of you with some peace for a while.

Will you let me know how it goes?

Yeah its horrible for him and I can't help with finances, we're both students. I just hope he comes to his senses.

Yeah I hope getting away will give us a break, i go home on tuesday and Alex, my bf, is doing an orchestral course, which his dad had planned to drive the harp to, I really hope he still will do that, there is no other way to get a harp into Edinburgh.

Yes I will let you know how it goes, I'm not sure if I'll have internet at this friends house, so it may not be until late tues/early weds morning, unless I can get into an internet cafe, or there is internet access.

thanks for your support

I'mJustMe 17-07-2010 08:12 AM

Morning all wardies.

Hope it all goes well for you Oliver and everything's ok. I'm sorry, I'm too tired to say much more right now.

Had the worst night's sleep last night. Finally dropped off at past 3 in the morning then woke again at 5.20 where I stayed awake for about 20 minutes before falling asleep again and waking for good at half 7, which bring me here at this bright and early hour. Still, going to London today and didn't have any nightmare so that's cool.

Igore my post from yesterday (not that anyone actually responded anyway, but in case someone was planning to) because I was talking rubbish and there's nothing I've forgotten, nothing pushed to the back, nothing to be scared of. I was being stupid. I hope everyone's feeling a little better this morning.

*Hugs and tea to all*

xx

Doikers 17-07-2010 10:50 AM

*Hugs Oliver* I hope you got some sleep there and I hope Alex's Dad comes around soon :S

*Hugs Felicia* Oh I hope you get to be a witch !

*Hugs Lia* I'm sorry your sleep suffered last night , have fun in London !!

*Hugs Ward-mates*

risenfromperdition 17-07-2010 11:16 AM

mark :)

oliver- hope his dad comes round... its ridiculous that he wont pay for the apartment or w/e because of that... people are frustrating o_O im sure it wont mean anything coming from someone he doesnt know- but feel free to say that im proud for coming out =] that alwaysss takes courage- especially with something thats even less understood than being gay/lesbian soooo yus.

/rambling

sorry you didnt get much sleep lia, hope you have a good day <3

ergh. food is dumb. it shudnt existtt >.> lol

katnovia 17-07-2010 11:17 AM

*crawls out of her hiding hole in the warren and skulks off in search of a shower* *sits in shower fully clothed*

risenfromperdition 17-07-2010 11:21 AM

<3 hey kat :)

risenfromperdition 17-07-2010 11:22 AM

ps, you're not being stupid lia *nod*

Doikers 17-07-2010 11:23 AM

*Hugs Heather**Hugs Kat* How are you both?

I went to go out to the shops (Food shops) and got my wallet , shoes on , keys , MP3 in my ears but I just coulden't bring myself to go out the front door , I coulden't even go down the stairs to the door , I'm tired and achey despite sleeping ok , I woke up but just wanted to sleep , just a LITTLE BIT MORE . Maybe this afternoon hmmm? I drank an energy drink , hope it gives me energy.

katnovia 17-07-2010 11:26 AM

Hey Heather.
Hey Mark *hugs* awful. but it doesn't matter.

Sorry you're having a tough time mark. hope it solves soon.

EDIT: ^^crap^^ such crap.

*pounces* i spy april, and kahlia

risenfromperdition 17-07-2010 11:33 AM

here if you want =]
if i dont reply its cuz im gonna try and get 4 hours sleep >.>

Doikers 17-07-2010 11:35 AM

Updated my R/V thread

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...80#post2335180

It's pretty pityful.

katnovia 17-07-2010 11:36 AM

will read mark. I dont ever mention mine, because i try not to read it. it scares me.

Doikers 17-07-2010 11:39 AM

Kat I'd be more than willing to read yours if you chose to mention it :) , My latest entry is crap though

katnovia 17-07-2010 11:46 AM

meep. link is on my sig.
I just wish i had something clever, intelligent, helpful, loving and supportive to say, but for some reason, i dont. I just cant think and i havn't been able to for months. where have i gone? I dont know me anymore.

Doikers 17-07-2010 11:56 AM

OOH I didn't spot your link , *Mental note to check it from time to time*
It's Okay Kat , you will get through this :) *Hug*

katnovia 17-07-2010 12:00 PM

I might think about mentioning updates and using it more often..i dont know. I just feel like i have nothing of worth to say. and if i do say **** then it stays in rv to be unread because it's not worth anyones time.
*hugs back* will i? I just feel like everything is falling apart.

PoisonedApple 17-07-2010 12:27 PM

*curls up in the ward for the night*

PoisonedApple 17-07-2010 12:49 PM

*pokes*
anyone around?

katnovia 17-07-2010 12:53 PM

*pokes back* I'm lurking around. how are you?