RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 12:33 AM

*gives oliver a colouring book and some cragons* can i do anything help

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 12:36 AM

thanks Julie *takes colouring book and crayons and attempts to draw something*
*hugs Julie, Helen and Kahlia*

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 12:39 AM

*sits and scratches*

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 12:40 AM

anyone mind if owen comes out for a while he's restless

ooo never been here before -explores- -sits and sorts threw dvds-

MammaMia 30-04-2010 12:55 AM

Julie...if scratching is your method of self harm, you can't do it in here darling?

Hi Owen, are you ok?

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 12:57 AM

our shirt is ichy -looks at MammaMia- u want to see all my dvds

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 12:59 AM

shirts made outta scratchy stuff

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:01 AM

hi Owen. what dvds you got?

I spy April and Crimson. *hugs you both*

*hugs Helen*

I'm stressing now, meeting with my teacher in the morning about recital, but also going to ask her to sign my deed poll and the copies, so that will be something good I guess.

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:02 AM

i got heaps my one the best is scooby doo 1 and 2

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:05 AM

*curls up on the window seat and falls asleep watching the garden*
I feel so unmotivated today.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : potentially triggering
After a certain point today I quit bothering to do the work that involved leaving my desk, I didn't bother to have my morning or afternoon snacks or even to finish lunch, I haven't drank enough water...
All in all I just started feeling like doing nothing. And I let myself. I don't know why I feel this way or why I let myself do nothing... Just... I dunno...

*hugs oliver back*
Scooby rocks, Owen :)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:07 AM

-sits making model airoplanes-

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:08 AM

I've never seen scooby doo before.

I love making model aeroplanes, I used to make them loads when I was younger

*hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you don't feel unmotivated, please try to drink some water, even if nothing else.

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:10 AM

Owen, scooby rocks!!! Do you want to put one on? :D

I spy April, Oliver & Crimson =P *squishes all of you*

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:10 AM

Kahlia, love, you are NOT an "insignificant nobody" - and the reason that it probably feels that way is because we're in different hemispheres, so a lot of us aren't on at the same time you are and therefore can't type back and forth. But I understand where you're coming from; I would probably feel the same way if this were mainly a southern hemisphere site. Good luck with your GP appt... I hope that something good comes out of it. *cuddles gently* I'm sorry that you're still stuck in your depression... are you still taking the Champix or did you stop? is that the same thing as bupropion? (at least, I think that's an anti-smoking thing, not an anti-alcohol thing, can't remember, just remember learning about it in health psych, heh)

*cuddles Oliver* Glad that the rehearsal went okayish, keep us updated as far as the extensions go, okay? :) Hope you manage to get some good rest tonight... same goes for all of you in the same hemisphere as I am, and for those just waking up/coming on, hope your day goes well!! :D

*cuddles Hels* I'm sure that your appt will go okay, but I'd be nervous too. I always am with GP appts, never sure if she's gonna find summat wrong with me physically or not, heh, or say that I'm too fat and need to lose weight. Ugh. But anyway, I'm sure it will be fine. :) Try not to get too stressed about it, 'kay?

*cuddles Julie* How are you doing, sweetie?

*cuddles everyone else*

The picnic was a blast!! surprisingly, lol. It was my first and hopefully not last, although the ones to come I will be an alumnus... so yeah. But it was awesome. We had a game of volleyball and I smoked 'em with my serves... lol. But, sadly, I can't hit the ball once it's coming towards me... I kind of lunge and squnch my eyes shut... lol. And I didn't overeat or do anything stupid, and I knew half of the people there. Hehe.

Right now I'm sitting in front of a fan and just chilling... literally. I got warm with that game of volleyball, with jeans, sneakers, tshirt, and hoodie on. Heh. Perhaps not too smart, but oh well. It was the most fun I've had in a long time... a nice escape from reality... :(

I'm listening to different groups on YouTube now, thanks to Mark :D I really love Delain and I'm listening to Epica now and was listening to Kamelot. That style of music really appeals to me... especially when the lead singer is female, I dunno, I just have this thing for female-fronted bands like Paramore, Flyleaf, Fireflight, Superchick, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and now Delain. Hehe.

Anyway, I think it's about time for me to get ready for bed... maybe I'll get on WoW for a bit but I doubt it, am rapidly crashing from the endorphin high... :'( Gonna be feeling like **** in a little while. *sigh* And so it goes...

*hides*

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:12 AM

really scooby do is the awesomest but sometimes it's scary and we hide

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:12 AM

My kids love to watch scooby doo... My fault *smiles*
I am trying on the water front... I've managed to drink half of a grape propel water... *shrugs* Just one of those days I guess.
Aside from stressing, how are you?

MammaMia 30-04-2010 01:13 AM

*gives April a big hug* Glad you enjoyed it sweet. Sleep might be a good idea :) I know how you feel about appointments, don't like them. Trying not to stress :)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 01:13 AM

julie is inside right now but i can get her if u want i will go back inside if u want

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 01:15 AM

my posting is so slow today... uggg....

April~ Awesome that you had a good time :)

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:16 AM

*hugs April* I'm really glad the picnic went well, they are pretty cool, can't believe you've never had one before, I've had loads but I suppose they are wuite en English thing, hope you enjoy your next one, whenever it may be.
Sorry your crashing after such a good time, I always hate that, wish I knew a way to keep the good mood going, maybe WoW will help.
yeah I shall keep you updated on things extensions wise.

*Squishes Helen back*

think I may watch Mamma Mia, I ended up sleeping earlier for a few hours, waking up in agony with cramp and now I'm not sleepy, so may watch something to try and keep me distracted, already harmed once today don't want to again.