RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 10:13 PM

*cuddles april* glad you had a good time at borders.

*joins in group hug with april, lia, and mark (and possibly helen if she is actually in there lol, that cloak makes things difficult)*

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:16 PM

How are you doing, Laura? *extra cuddles*

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 10:22 PM

Not great. I'm shut down right now though. Don't worry, not important. I shouldn't even post in here, I'm not being a good ward mate with my lack of individuals and all. I'm sorry.

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:28 PM

Oh sweetie, it's not about making individual replies every time you post. It's about getting and giving support. And God knows you've given a lot of support in the past!! Please don't stop posting... I would miss you. A lot. :( Also, I just caught up in your r/v and I'm sorry for all of the stuff that's been going on that I've been missing... *extra special comforting hugs* If you ever need to talk, I'm here, okay? PM inbox is always open. *cuddles gently*

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:29 PM

Oh, & I just updated my r/v... :-/ It's not that important, just thought I'd let you all know. :-S

MammaMia 21-07-2010 10:32 PM

Don't stop posting Laura, we want you here, well I do especially, individual replies or not.

*cuddles all*

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 10:44 PM

*hold onto helen and april* Thanks you two. Means a lot.

Gah! i keep trying to type and I can't. Im too numb right now. I've just sat here for like 10 minutes starting and deleting sentences. Stupid me.

I did read your r/v tho april - not much advice. It's okay to be afraid though, I think in the situation you are in with jarrod and the army that most people would be afraid.

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 10:49 PM

Hey guys. Yh, I do know what you're on about April. I'm a little dense, but I'm pretty sure I caught on. The same **** that was going through my head and wouldn't shut up earlier until I nearly trashed the place. Anyway.

Laura, you don't have to reply individually everytime you post. You can come here for your own support too and you're not a usess ward mate. April's right, we would miss you if you left. I'm already in the group hug so I can't hug. Well, *hugs tighter*.

How are you Helen? x

My head's better now. It's shut up a little. With the help of something I shouldn't have done and The Vicar of Dibley.

x

Kahlia1981 21-07-2010 10:51 PM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies - 4 pages since I was on last.
Also sorry for spelling mistakes - really cold, it's 11C here Google is telling me, which for us is really cold.

Just wanted to quickly drop in and let you all know that:
a) I heard back from my psychiatrist and he's upped the beta-blockers to try and help with the anxiety - my appointment with him is next week
b) I heard back from the advocacy place
c) I have an appointment with my physiotherapist on Friday to talk about the noise in my shoulder
d) I filled in all my paperwork for Pain Management and am ready to sleep through .... oops I mean tackle the next appointment
e) my housemate had his Echo and Stress Test yesterday and we're both alive and well .... and
f) thank god you only live once

*big hugs* to everyone and I'll try to get back in a bit ... right now I just need to chill for a little while.

MammaMia 21-07-2010 10:58 PM

Freaking out a bit right now to be honest on top of feeling low and stuff. Suicidal urges have been better today. Still there, but better?

Kahlia1981 21-07-2010 11:05 PM

*huggles Hels* - Wish I could make it/them go away for you sweetness. :(

MammaMia 21-07-2010 11:13 PM

*cuddles tight* Thanks darling

Your update sounds good =]

PoisonedApple 21-07-2010 11:16 PM

Anyone else ever feel the urge to throw yourself on the floor and throw a world class temper tantrum? complete with the kicking, flailing and screaming?

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 11:31 PM

Definitely, Crimson. :P What's up, though, to make you feel like that? *offers space in the group hug if you want, and extra cuddles on the side too*

Lia, love, how are you doing now?? I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better... I hope that the "thing that you shouldn't have" isn't too awful... :-S And what's the Vicar of Dibley? Sorry if that's a dense question...

Hels, I'm sorry that you are where you are... is there anything we can do? I wish that there were... because then I wouldn't feel so useless. :( *gentle cuddles*

Kahlia, thanks for the update - & well done on making it through the day!! :D Proud of you, for whatever that may mean. *cuddles & offers a space in the group hug*

GUHHH damn the side effects of medication.... :crying:

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 11:38 PM

Hey April- It's alright, nothing horrific, I just cut. I had to get away from the things flashing through my mind, trying to tell me things I didn't want to hear, so I thought the only way I could get rid of them was like that. I felt my head would explode and I had to let it out somehow. Usually I write, but I couldn't, not about that. I couldn't write it as if it were me.

Hey Crimson- yep, I do, all the time. What's up?

Helen- Glad you're not as bad to day, but I still wish there was something I could do to make it all go away completly. *Hugs*.

Hey Kahlia, I hope things aren't too bad for you. Hopefully, your anxiety can start to improve on more treatment. *Hugs*.

Edit- oh and April, The Vicar of Dibley is a tv comedy show. It's halerious, I love it. :)

x

PoisonedApple 21-07-2010 11:59 PM

lol glad i'm not the only one... to answer as to what happened: I was asked to find a file (to be clear i work on the 6th floor and the person asking for the file works on the 5th floor). after i spent most of today looking for that file i ask if the person checked with the paralegal (who's office door is right next to the original person's desk... less than 5 feet chair to chair)... the file i was wasting my time looking for, was in the paralegal's office. i emailed to ask if they checked there, they emailed back to say they were gonna look and less than 2 min later emailed to say they found it. and kath never showed up to "help" me shelve stuff either... but i got 4 boxes worth shelved as i looked at least.

MammaMia 22-07-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2411980)
Hels, I'm sorry that you are where you are... is there anything we can do? I wish that there were... because then I wouldn't feel so useless. :( *gentle cuddles*

Get rid of you know who & this guy this keeps bothering me? :crying: That would be a helpful start. *cuddles* You're not useless though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2411987)
Helen- Glad you're not as bad to day, but I still wish there was something I could do to make it all go away completly. *Hugs*.

*hugs Lia* Thanks honey. I wish there was too =[ Even if it was something *I* could do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2412003)
lol glad i'm not the only one... to answer as to what happened: I was asked to find a file (to be clear i work on the 6th floor and the person asking for the file works on the 5th floor). after i spent most of today looking for that file i ask if the person checked with the paralegal (who's office door is right next to the original person's desk... less than 5 feet chair to chair)... the file i was wasting my time looking for, was in the paralegal's office. i emailed to ask if they checked there, they emailed back to say they were gonna look and less than 2 min later emailed to say they found it. and kath never showed up to "help" me shelve stuff either... but i got 4 boxes worth shelved as i looked at least.

That sounds really sucky.

Argh this guy is REALLY bothering me & he knows it. Ugh so disgusting & he's really triggering me. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

frenchhorn 22-07-2010 12:39 AM

*hugs hels* i'm sorry this guy is bothering you, is it online (could there be a way of blocking him if that is the case)

*hugs crimson* that really sucks

*hugs Lia, April, Jess, Mark, Kahlia*

FlyingNy 22-07-2010 12:41 AM

Hey Oliver, how are you??

Oliver has a point Helen, can't you block him? Or stop reading what he's sending? *Massive hugs*. No one has the right to make you feel like that.

x

frenchhorn 22-07-2010 12:43 AM

hi Lia

I'm stressed and lonely and depressed and annoyed