RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 21-02-2009 06:31 AM

Thanks Dayna. *does happy dance* *hugs you tightly*

Damnation. 21-02-2009 06:32 AM

^________^ Tis quite alright

Kahlia1981 21-02-2009 06:34 AM

Sorry to be so extremely excited about reaching this, but during this last week I started thinking I was never going to get there. :S

*hugs you again Dayna*

MammaMia 21-02-2009 10:30 AM

*mega squishes all round*

CONGRATULATIONS Kahlia, am so so so proud xD

Anyway just popping in to say that I'm off to Bristol today so won't be posting again until tomorrow evening when I'm back. Will miss you all <3

pixiedust 21-02-2009 01:38 PM

Well done Kahlia!

Jetforce 21-02-2009 02:30 PM

*cuddles back* ta heaps!

Mary Anne 21-02-2009 04:38 PM

Hi everyone,

*hugs Kahlia* well done, so proud of you :)

*hugs everyone*

I am proud of myself this week, I have been trying to loose weight all year and this week I finally got the overeating under control and lost some :)

Tears of Solitude 21-02-2009 08:18 PM

Well done Kahlia for 6mths free Congrates

Well done Mary Anne, good luck for the future xxx

:::::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone :::::::::::::::::::::::::

Still feeling like I am the lowest of the low :(

How is everyone else feeling tonite ?????

Damnation. 22-02-2009 03:08 AM

Kahlia: No need to apologise, it's good to see something positive in here! Go as nuts about it as you want xD <3 *hugs again*

Helen: Have fun, see you when you get back

Mary-Anne: Congratulations to you too!

Jade: x_x Sorry to hear you're not doing so well *hugs you too*

*Glomps everyone else* Feeling pretty crap myself too, tbh

mouse in darkness 22-02-2009 12:30 PM

Hi everyone *Hugs everyone who wants/ needs them*

Am feeling lost and alone. I ended hanging at a friends place so I wouldn't do anything stupid last night. I realy didn't want to worry my best mate. Having alot of difficulty with sleep its either none or way too much. I really missed everyone while my computer was broken. You guys and gals are the best people I have met for a long time. The only other people who come close is Kahlia :bubblegum: and a very close friend. I was just wanting to thank everyone who has been supportive to me when I needed it. I need hugs if any one has a spare hug. Sorry for being selfish, I don't know what to say to help/ support anyone tonight. Sorry again.

Kahlia I am so proud of you I know that reaching six months means to you *bear bug*

*Gives out hugs, chocolates and flowers. Finds a quiet corner and sits to cry*

Eclectica 22-02-2009 04:51 PM

I just can't keep my body happy -_- I eat, I feel sick. I don't eat, I feel sick once in a while.

Stupid shitty eating patterns are all ****ing up for the 100th time. I kinda give up trying to be normal.

Mary Anne 22-02-2009 05:44 PM

grrrr, why do people lie? (you can probably guess it was he who shall not be named), he tells me a different story every time, I hate it when people do that.

Kat - *hugs* food is a hard battle, I don't pretend to understand how to eat 'normally', just keep working at it sweetie.

Nicole *hugs* great to hear from you, always here if you need a hug, thank you for the choccies.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Eclectica 22-02-2009 08:24 PM

Had a KFC today. I like KFC but... I feel stupidly sick now and it made my stomach really hurt for a while. I'm that close to being sick, but I don't want to be. Eating has always made me feel sick as hell for years now. The doctors just dismiss it. I don't care really. It's not a problem as such. But it has put me off food and I cant be bothered to feed myself anymore. I only eat what people give me. I hate eating, too. I used to make myself sick, but I don't feel I can get away with it/continue with how **** it made me feel.

Sorry for the babbling. But this food thing gets on my nerves.

It ain't an ED either, it's just a pain in the ass.

shadowedsoul 22-02-2009 09:43 PM

hmm........walks back in and walks to corner, hugs knees and rocks.cries

MammaMia 22-02-2009 10:12 PM

*blinks*

I'm back.

Eclectica 22-02-2009 11:04 PM

Sake.

It really hurts when I eat. It's making me near cry. i dunno why it's like this.

MammaMia 22-02-2009 11:41 PM

**** off.
Please?
Damm emotions.

Tears of Solitude 22-02-2009 11:55 PM

Welcome back Helen < hugs >xxx

Mary Anne I hate it when people lie too < hugs > xxx

Big hugs to Katrica xxx

Welcome Shadowed xxx

::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone :::::::::::::

How is everyone this evening????

blue_cloud 23-02-2009 12:30 AM

*walks in nods head goes to sit in the darkest corner with a blanket*

Eclectica 23-02-2009 12:36 AM

one of my alters is flaring up like damned hell in a rage over someone she hates and its pissin me off how angry we feel.

dont like what hes done to a friend. trying to be nice but finding it so damned hard.