RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 31-05-2009 04:34 PM

Whats the matter MammaMia? im here if you want to chat

zowie 31-05-2009 05:51 PM

I had another nice day in the sun :)

one_step_closer 31-05-2009 07:15 PM

I wish that I could act on my suicidal feelings without hurting my brother, or that they would go away. This has been going on for too long.

youonlyliveonce 31-05-2009 07:35 PM

feels really shitty after a od last night. and phoned and left a message with my ot so she will phone at sum stupid time(be4 9am) 2morrow but i dont know wat im gonna say to her cus she will tell my cpn and ive gota c him at 130
hugs wud be nice

realflifefaerie 31-05-2009 07:36 PM

*hugs all that need them* my head hurts, I think it's the consequence of too much sun.

Secrets is a happy secrets today, she is no longer a hermit and feels suitably sunburnt, hugged, feed and child-messed. Though she desperatly needs sleep.

Damnation. 31-05-2009 08:34 PM

OH MY. Guess who got completely rat arsed and talked a lot of **** last night xD;

Strawberry.Bananas 31-05-2009 08:53 PM

That's the way to do it 'Damnation' :D.

*hugs all that need them*

Damnation. 31-05-2009 09:14 PM

XD Oh yes.

Thank **** my housemate warned my dad and gran that I'd probably be drunk last night, 'cause I sent them emails <_<;

Strawberry.Bananas 31-05-2009 10:05 PM

Nicely done!

Please...is there anybody around? I can't handle this anymore...! I need help. Please. Anybody? There's a very desperate girl in the Psyc Ward here...

wildly insane 31-05-2009 11:52 PM

*hugs Vicki* what's up? shout, scream, vent, rant, rave, cry, whatever will make you feel better.

*hugs Todlich* did you have a good time last night? Hope you didn't have too much of a hangover today

*hugs Secrets* am so glad you had a good day, I hope you get some sleep.

*hugs Cheryl* sorry to hear that hun, how did the phone call and meeting go?

*hugs one step closer* I'm sorry things are so hard, please keep fighting

*hugs Arwen* yay for another nice day

*hugs shadowedseraph* how are you?

*hugs Helen* yep change happens and there aint anything we can do about it. hope your sunday was okay

*hugs Jem* ooh chocolate cupcakes

leaves hugs for anyone wanting them, am shattered, time for bed

shadowedsoul 31-05-2009 11:53 PM

argh!!!!! okay this was a stuiped idea, but i was looking at photos of myself from ages ago, and videos and i really dont like what i saw. i look and sound just, hmm felt like telling myself to shut up. just feel really upset and triggered. deff didnt like what i saw. and now i want to cut, crap. =/

wildly insane 01-06-2009 12:00 AM

sorry to hear that, people always look and sound wierd and different on videos and photos can be very unflattering at times, I'm sure there are also some lovely photos of you. It's in the past, it's not now and there's nothing you can do about it, except be strong today *hugs*

shadowedsoul 01-06-2009 12:04 AM

yeah i know, just dont have the best opioin of myself to begin with, so that didnt help, my own stuiped fault. knew how it would effect me, but i did it anyway. which was bright. =[

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 12:18 AM

havent had them yet its in 8 hours the phone call and 11 hours for the psych

BeckyStarz 01-06-2009 03:15 AM

i feel so wired.

Pomegranate 01-06-2009 03:19 AM

Are you ok Becky starz? *hugs* what's up? x

Pomegranate 01-06-2009 03:19 AM

*leaves hugs for some of the VPW regulars, Hanna, Zowie, Kahlia, Nicole, Secrets, Marie-Anne, Kat, Jem etc*

Acrasia 01-06-2009 03:23 AM

*Also leaves hugs for everyone*

I feel **** myself so i have no wise words to give right now, sorry peeps.

Damnation. 01-06-2009 03:57 AM

o.o;

*Hugs all*

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1655006)
*hugs Todlich* did you have a good time last night? Hope you didn't have too much of a hangover today

Never had one before. My housemate was hungover today though <_<;

realflifefaerie 01-06-2009 10:11 AM

*hugs Pomegranate* it sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle, Im sorry I have no advice but I thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you.

*hugs rockaroni* haven't seen you around in a while, hope you're ok.

*hugs Beckystarz* hope the wierd feeling has passed.

*hugs Arcasia* hope things start to improve, feel free to PM me if you would like.

*hugs Damnation* you lucky devil, no hangovers. I hope you bang around the next day though...I love doing that!

*leaves hugs for others who may pop in*

I'm fed up of this rollercoaster now, I want to get off.

Please.

Damnation. 01-06-2009 10:23 AM

O_O Bang around? My mind, she is too dirty. I think I misunderstood you, lol *hugs back*

realflifefaerie 01-06-2009 10:33 AM

I think you may have done however that brought a smile to my face.

Damnation. 01-06-2009 10:38 AM

xDD Glad to hear it!

Jetforce 01-06-2009 11:50 AM

ty for the hugs emma! means alot to me :-)

*drops by with some orange juice, freshly squeezed lol*

I'm exhausted...got 1 more week of clinicals placements to go, that means no waking up at 6am ish for an early start...ugh! But i got exams coming up soon.....no study done as usual damn! oh well..such is life as a ryler would say...u know who u r lol

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 12:27 PM

scared meeting with the psychiatrist in an hour dont know wat to say to him. cant tell him bout sat as he will send me to a and e or even inpatient i really dont wanna go going on my own 2 so got no back up **** wat am i doing im such an idiot. let a message for my OT to ring me today she didnt so that has sent me into panic im just wasting everyones time :( god im a mess

rockaroni 01-06-2009 01:16 PM

Hello all you lovely people :)

I'd like to leave sunshine and hugs for everyone because MY LAST EXAM IS OVER!! Happy days! Hope you're all doing alright today.

Mwah x

~Kaytee~ 01-06-2009 01:24 PM

Can I come and hide for awhile? *hugs for everyone*

OOOOO YAY for last exam!!!

MammaMia 01-06-2009 01:27 PM

Course you can Katie :D

*offers hugs for all*

shadowedseraph 01-06-2009 01:58 PM

can i have some hugs please :(

rockaroni 01-06-2009 03:52 PM

*hughughug....hug*

What's up love? Anything you feel you can talk about?

shadowedseraph 01-06-2009 04:11 PM

I'm just feeling so low at the moment, i told the duty officer at my CMHT and she told me that harming or Su would hurt my family and i didnt want to do that did i? Of course i dont want to hurt my family but i really want to hurt me and i dont know what to do. Oh my head is all over the place. Sorry.

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 04:56 PM

hugs shadowedseraph

shadowedseraph 01-06-2009 04:59 PM

thanks cheryl *hugs cheryl*

zowie 01-06-2009 05:10 PM

I'm too hot.
TOO HOT.

rockaroni 01-06-2009 05:25 PM

Yes Arwen, yes you are ;)

Biba 01-06-2009 07:04 PM

HEY.. hi everything is ok. i cancelled my first councellor meeting because the worry was throwing my mind into a bad solution, they made me an apptmnt and i can not go.. i have other commitments that i can not break... plus im terrified.

Tears of Solitude 01-06-2009 07:51 PM

Thanks everyone in Virtual Psych I want to say a huge thank you for all the love and support you have show me.

After today I will be leaving RYL < packs bag >

I wish you all lots of love and luck
Take care of yourselves
Love Jade xxx

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 07:54 PM

u certainly find out who your real friends are when you need one don't u :( i am all alone sits in corner and cries

MammaMia 01-06-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylwilson136 (Post 1656512)
u certainly find out who your real friends are when you need one don't u :( i am all alone sits in corner and cries

You're so right :

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 09:04 PM

one time i ask for help from someone and they r 2 busy with their bf. shows that people really care if im here or not :(

BoundNoMore 01-06-2009 09:09 PM

I'm so sorry cheryl
Just remember we are always here for you and that we care.

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 10:22 PM

i feel so alone. it wud be so easy right now too easy :( cant do this hides under the table

Biba 01-06-2009 11:56 PM

im worried about tommorrow.. i get the day off.. i told tom i couldnt see him.. when i can... im in a little bother, im going to try and go to sleep earlie tonight to ease off any moods that could add to tommorrow.

Kahlia1981 02-06-2009 12:30 AM

*offers hugs to all* ~ sorry it's not more

realflifefaerie 02-06-2009 10:02 AM

*hugs shadowedseraph* Don't be sorry honey.

*hugs cheryl* Some people really aren't worth botherin with, we care though honey.

*splashes water over zowie* it's meant to go soon, make the most of it!

*hugs Lucy* It's hard to move on from that honey and Im sorry you have to see them so regularly, could you not cal Tom and say your plans have changed and see if he's free?

*hugs Jade* Good luck lovely.

*hugs Kahlia* hows you arm?

Secrets is not a well secrets this morning though doesn't understand why. However last exam *dances*

zowie 02-06-2009 10:31 AM

Why thank you Katie :)

*Hugs Lucy* I really think it would be a good idea to go to this appointment, I know it's scary but it could really help.

Jade :( Don't go, I'll miss you! *big hugs*

*Hugs Cheryl* Like Secrets said, some people just aren't worth bothering with.

Hello Amanda *waves* Haven't seen you in a while. How you doing?

*hugs Kahlia back*

Good luck with the final exam Secrets! Hoping you feel better later *hugs*

----------

I'm going to McDonalds today. I really shouldn't, but I really fancy it :P
I was terribly hungover yesterday, and the intense heat really didn't help. Feeling okay today though as I didn't drink last night and had a long lie in this morning.
I'm hoping for a meds review soon so I can come off the anti psychotic. Starting to feel like I can do without it, and I'm sick of the side effects.

*Leaves hugs and ice creams for everyone*

xxx

[Fog] 02-06-2009 03:15 PM

Helloooo

*Offers hugs to everyone*

I'm on home leave at the moment and should be discharged from the psych ward by the end of this week. I've been there a month now and I've taken what I can from being there. Not improved mentally at all but my therapy will start soon so fingers crossed that'll help.

Anyway just thought I'd pop back in and nestle myself into a corner and say hello xxx

youonlyliveonce 02-06-2009 06:00 PM

i found that too bout it not helping much but they managed to get more things in place therapy wise how you feeling bout being discharged xx

zowie 02-06-2009 06:47 PM

Hello HannahBanana. Good to see you :) I found that hospital didn't really help my mental wellbeing but at least it did keep me safe and gave me support while I was in there. Hope you feel better soon, and that the therapy helps. xx

Biba 02-06-2009 10:28 PM

Secrets.
Zowie

Hi. It was to late for me, and i have been in delay mod for a month now, and knew it was a matter of time, i phoned the local nurse about two weeks ago, because she had knowing a little of what happens to me, she is the only one who know's in my world, i have not discussed with any one eles, her name is jackie, i phoned her two weeks ago, and she knew i was already doing everthing i could to bring my self forward.. and would not except any outside help. she came into our house to see my mum recently over a month ago, on the way out she assked me how i was and i was doing well, everything i worked on was working for me, i was using swimming as a control, and was swimming twice a week, within an adult advanced group,but things began to change, my mum became sicker and i dropped out, i take care of her 24/7, i get tuesdays off 10.30am - 4pm. i havnt been going to the swim cus there was my ex's sister within the group and was ignoring me in front of everyone and i felt humilated so i dropped out. the other pool i used to go to is too far, it takes me 2 hours to get there for a half hour swim. jackie said she had a number should i ever have problems again, for me to phone her and ask her, she asked me that day how i was, and even though i had brought my self forward, i could not speak, cus everytime i did, my body started to tremble, and i had to hold back the tears, my lip was shaking so i had to look the other way when i went to speak, she gave me a number i rang and got an apptment with a community nurse called sharon, but it went wrong and she never showed up, so after that i was lost, then sharon made me an appointment, but it is in a clinic were there is a pys dr and im afraid that they are fooling me thinkn its sharon im seeing when it's the dr. i tuned out earlier and my leg.. i havnt seen how much damage i have done , but i knew that it was a matter of time.