RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blue_cloud 30-07-2008 10:41 PM

*offers jess a hug*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:00 PM

MY HEART HURTS AND THE STUPID THING IS I DON'T KNOW WHY... THERE ARE NO REAL BAD STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE TO MAKE IT HURT... IN FACT... MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY DOING PRETTY OK FOR ONCE...

*sits in corner...confused and frustrated... and cuddles her doggie*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:00 PM

dun deserve it. give it to someone who desevrs it. not me. *cries*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:05 PM

*offers Jess a tissue and and a "I'm here" smile*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:12 PM

manda, thanks but u shud lok after u.


i'll jsut stya in my cupboard and rot.

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 967856)
MY HEART HURTS AND THE STUPID THING IS I DON'T KNOW WHY... THERE ARE NO REAL BAD STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE TO MAKE IT HURT... IN FACT... MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY DOING PRETTY OK FOR ONCE...

*sits in corner...confused and frustrated... and cuddles her doggie*

Heyyy sweetpea...
I understand this....my heart always aches :(
*cuddles*

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:21 PM

*opens Jess' cupboard*
Hey chick :]
I dont want you to sit in here and rot...
Please come out and talk to us?
You are sooooooo worth the effort!!!
You're a wonderful girl!
You made our amazing lame jokes thread...and you know...it cheers me up soo much...
Please hun?

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 967956)
I understand this....my heart always aches :(

but I don't understand it... there's no rhyme or reason to it... it aches when everything is good and worse when things are bad!!! Why the **** does it hurt when things are good? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT THEN!!!!

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:28 PM

*huggles Manda lots*
*crawls into Jess' cupboard and huggles her lots*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:31 PM

i dun deserve to be here. dun deserve support. dun deseve hugs. just.. push me off the clif and it wil be bete.r *sihgs*

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 967977)
but I don't understand it... there's no rhyme or reason to it... it aches when everything is good and worse when things are bad!!! Why the **** does it hurt when things are good? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT THEN!!!!

I know sweety...I know..I wish I had an answer for you..
Could it maybe be cause because you feel something is missing?

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <alive> (Post 967997)
i dun deserve to be here. dun deserve support. dun deseve hugs. just.. push me off the clif and it wil be bete.r *sihgs*

Oh Jess...you DO deserve it....everyone deserves support and you are no different....and I dont care if you say "no no i dont deserve it" because I'm going to try support you anyway because I care.
Whats made you feel so bad hun?:(

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:34 PM

Jessi you DO deserve it! just because you dont think you do it doesnt mean that its true. and whether you deserve it or not you're still goign to get all my love, support, strength an huggles

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:36 PM

See....you've got two people behind you....more infact....so many people want to see you happy
*hugs jess*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:37 PM

life. life is crap. man. i'm haingto concentrate so hard on my typgn. it's ridiculours. i don't fel well. i'm freezing and i'm tired. tired of eveyrthign.

*locks cupboard and gasses self to deah*

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:39 PM

nope. no gassing yourself to death. no dying at all. you ARE going to get through this! you know that i'll drag you through kicking and screamng if i have to.
i love you Jessi, i'm not goign to let you go through this alone *huggles lots*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:41 PM

you need to looka fter u before me. i'm nto important. i'm useles. cant even give decent suport. just. crap.

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:46 PM

You ARE ARE ARE important.
You ARENT useless.
You DO give good support...you're just struggling yourself tonight and thats understandable...we all have rough days...weeks...months...and we feel useless and unhelpful...but it doesnt mean we are any less deserving of support and love!
Really hun....we care...we arent going to abandon you and give up just because you think you dont deserve it

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 11:46 PM

*joins Jess in her cubord*
Mmm, nice small space with my lovely friend. Sweetie you DO give good advice, you DO deserve support and hugs and encouragement and love... And everything else we can give you *snuggles*. You're having a rough time hunni and it happens and when it does you lean on us... We'll all lump through this together hun.

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:49 PM

*lays in floor holding head*
Owww I HATE ****in' migraines!!!!!!!!!

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:51 PM

*gives Amanda some Migraleave*
These are good...I use them..and so does my mum...
they help lots
*cuddles*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:53 PM

*uses Excedrin Migraine*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 12:19 AM

*shoots self* i'm currently drinking a hot chocolate. i'm freezing. my heat pump is on 30. I"M FREEZING! 8cries*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 12:21 AM

you sure you arent coming down with a tummy bug or something hun?:(
*wraps you up warm*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 12:22 AM

no it's actually freezing here... it's about 4 degrees... but yeah... i think iv'e got a cold. i'm shaky anc old and my hands hurt cause they're so cold... >.< i want to go home now!

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 12:24 AM

awww :(
Where are you my love?
It doesnt sound very nice if its so cold!!

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 12:25 AM

Tasmania! Australia. It's winter here!

blondiebear 31-07-2008 12:29 AM

*wraps a snuggly shawl around jess*
*hugs sophie*
*offers diet pepsi or coke classic to Amanda to wash down the headache pills.

I.Want.To.Shred. Elbow to watch band.
But I don't want to debut a new sun shirt tomorrow and not be able to take it off. I don't want to have to see the look in the eyes of my honorary bestest uncle if he sees it. Of all people, I don't want to disappoint him.

*gloms on to jeff*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 12:35 AM

thank you guys.

*retuns to cupboard and selfpity*


susan... it's nto worth it. it really isn't. you can get trhorguh this.

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 12:38 AM

Oh I see!!!
Gawdddd!!! :O
haha dont come to England in the winter then!! It gets below 0 degrees!!
You might freezeeee!!!

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <alive> (Post 968253)
thank you guys.

*retuns to cupboard and selfpity*


susan... it's nto worth it. it really isn't. you can get trhorguh this.

I agree...you can do this Susan...
Whats making you want to do it?do you know?
*huggs*

~*forever_broken*~ 31-07-2008 12:47 AM

*cuddles Susan*
They're right mum, it's not worth it. Not now and not in the future when you have to deal with the scars.
*studies her arms and hopes whoever decides to employ her next is ok with her wearing long sleeves*
How do I even being that up? And if they say no..?
*is worrying about this because she just got a call about an interview in a few weeks time*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 12:50 AM

oh it gets that cold here too. i'm just sooking becase my heat pump keeps blowing out blasts of cold air! I swear it's doing it on purpose!


*locks cupboard and makes it repel any niceness* dun deserve it.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 12:54 AM

you DO deserve the niceness *breaks down door and huggles lots*

blondiebear 31-07-2008 12:54 AM

The cinderella stuff is bringing this up.
I know it isn't worth it.

I can't tip share. But what I'd like to do, the scars just look like sun damage. On a blonde with pink skin who's lived in southern california all her life. Shrug.

I'm gonna go do a mess of button holes. The last step of machine work on my new shirt.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 12:55 AM

*huggles and cuddles you*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 01:00 AM

my negativeness repels niceness >.<

blondiebear 31-07-2008 01:01 AM

Nope Jeff, you're not nice. You're good. And that is far more important.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 01:07 AM

Jess my sisterly love for you repells any negativity *huggles you*

*huggles anyone else who would like hugs*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 968272)
*cuddles Susan*
They're right mum, it's not worth it. Not now and not in the future when you have to deal with the scars.
*studies her arms and hopes whoever decides to employ her next is ok with her wearing long sleeves*
How do I even being that up? And if they say no..?
*is worrying about this because she just got a call about an interview in a few weeks time*

Hun...wear a nice top to the interview....after that they cant fire you JUST because you have scars/cuts...
try not to worry...as hard as it sounds and concentrate on aceing this interview ok?:]*cudddlesss*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 01:35 AM

i'll jsut hrut u. it's what i do. it's what i'm fgod at.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 01:37 AM

Jess you're not going to hurt anyone. and if you do then its my own fault because w know what i'm getting in to and i'm prepared for it. please let me be here for you *huggles lots*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 01:41 AM

you shoud be ther fr u. not for me. i'm bad.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 01:45 AM

i can be there for me and you and a few other people all at once.
you're not bad. you're a great person Jess, you really are *hgugles and cuddles and squishes until you believe me*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 01:51 AM

i'm tno. i'm always hruiting people. huting myself. makign opeople fel bad when i sady somethign blunt and to the pint. useles.

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 01:53 AM

the only person you're going to convince of that is yourself Jess, no one else believes it now and no one else is goign to believe it. there are a LOT of people who love and care about you. let them be here for you *hugs*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 01:57 AM

*pokes head out*

u guys ned to help u. i'll survive...

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 01:59 AM

Jess i'm doing ok, besides being tired i'm ok, so i AM goign to help you! for godsake let me!

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 02:07 AM

*crawls out of cupboard and sits looksign scared*

All I'm Living For 31-07-2008 02:10 AM

*sits next to you and opens arms in case you'd like a cuddle*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.