RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 13-03-2010 08:24 PM

I'll just continue to be invisible, it's for the best =D
I'll just not talk, can't **** up that way.

*hides in the denial tent and cries*

Doikers 13-03-2010 08:48 PM

Hugs Mammamia and April*
I'm sorry we are all struggling , maybe it will be better tommorow .I'm sorry I don't have any great insight .
I'm triggered and tired I don't knw how to feel just all high-pitched mentally , I don't know how else to describe it.

Scarletdreamer 13-03-2010 10:14 PM

*cuddles Helen and Mark* I'm sorry that we're all in such bad states today... :( Wish I could do summat about it.

I'm really tired. Just want to sleeeep... :( Took a nap earlier but it was only for a bit and I didn't really sleep, too keyed up from anxiety.

I really need to get this outline done, even if it's rubbishy, but it's so damn confusing!!! :crying:

*hides in a dark corner of the denial tent*

PrincessSparkle 14-03-2010 01:29 AM

Everyone's awfully sad!
*cue PrincessSparkle breaking into a tap routine and making everyone laugh*

No-one OD please it is really really horrible!( I havnt done it but know someone who did and the anxiety and stress and scared...if she ever does it again...I dont wanna live through that again!)
Did you get your outline done?
xxxx

Kahlia1981 14-03-2010 05:39 AM

*hugs everyone*

I don't want to play this game anymore ....

*sits in a dark corner and rocks back and forth hoping that she can hold off the tears and that she will just disappear into nothingness*

Scarletdreamer 14-03-2010 01:34 PM

*cuddles Kahlia & Sparkle* Thanks for the tap routine, Sparkle, it was cute. ;)

Kahlia, I'm sorry that you're still feeling like ****... is there anything, anything at all that I/we can do to help?

Sparkle, how are you doing? :)

I'm... okay. Still really stressed out about schoolwork and also I want to cut... not a good combination. Uni has been REALLY bad for that in the past few years, always have wanted to cut or scratch when I think about deadlines etc. :( It's awful. Torture. I am so so SO thankful that this is my last semester!!!

Figured out the online refill system thingy yesterday, since insurance is REFUSING to pay for meds anymore unless I do it that way. :( It makes me aaangry... but there's not a thing that I can do about it. Grrrr!!! :( Well, kind of figured it out. Still need to learn a bit more about it. *sigh*

Just want to go to bed... daylight savings time was last night/this morning (whichever you prefer to call it) and so we stayed in bed until 7am... unheard of for us, heh. :) It was nice although we both got sore from sleeping too long.

I think I'm going to go listen to Plumb and eat breakfast... and do schoolwork... :(

*hides*

Doikers 14-03-2010 08:37 PM

I'm having trouble communicating how I feel.
I feel Down
Alone
Triggered
Disgusting
and I know I know the word that perfectly sums up how I feel I just can't seem to summon it.It's frustrating :S
*Leaves hugs for Kahlia , Sparkle and April*
*Retreats to a dark corner and settles in for the night*

MammaMia 14-03-2010 10:31 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Hope we're all feeling better, even if only a little???

Scarletdreamer 14-03-2010 10:32 PM

I'm not. I'm feeling worse, & so is my husband. :(

It's been a rough day.

So ****ing triggered right now.

MammaMia 15-03-2010 01:39 AM

*cuddles April* Hope you managed to stay safe sweetheart

*cuddles everyone else & hides in the denial tent*

Just need to deny that immense amounts of **** is occuring :'(

Kahlia1981 15-03-2010 08:56 AM

*cuddles everyone*

I just wanted to share with everyone that I'm feeling just a little bit better. I think the Topamax is starting to work.

April - *hugs you* uni deadlines are always hard darl. Is it you who likes Superchick? I really like their song Bowling Ball.
Mark - *hugs you* I hate it when I can't find the words I'm looking for
Helen - *hugs you tightly* Sorry, I don't have any words, just lots of hugs

*hugs everyone again, then settles down in the dark*

Scarletdreamer 15-03-2010 09:16 AM

*cuddles Helen* I hope that you manage to stay safe, too, love. Care to talk at all about what **** is going on? You can always, always PM me. :)

*cuddles Kahlia* So glad to hear that you're starting to feel better!! :D Wonderful news. :) I definitely hope that the Topamax is helping. And yeh, it's me that like Superchick... "Bowling Ball" is indeed rather a funny song. Makes my husband laugh every time (he sings along, which I find totally hilarious!! :P). A good online friend introduced them to me in 2005 and I got to see them in concert in 2006. It was pretty awesome.

*cuddles everyone else* ♥

frenchhorn 15-03-2010 10:01 AM

is so anxious he feels sick, is shaking, can hardly breathe, is crying. can't handle this, sorry *goes to hide in a dark corner*

MammaMia 15-03-2010 11:17 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia, I am SO happy to read that post.

April, I may have to take you up on your offer xx

Doikers 15-03-2010 11:43 AM

Sorry I don't have it in me today for individual replies just * hugs for everyone*

I'm so anxious , my hands were shaking , less so now I've taken a Diazapam , Still triggered though , ugh .

MammaMia 15-03-2010 12:07 PM

*cuddles Doikers*

Arrrrgh!!! :'( Please *hides in the denial tent*

Doikers 15-03-2010 01:16 PM

Thanx for the cuddles Helen (it's Helen right ?)
*Hugs Helen back*

MammaMia 15-03-2010 01:25 PM

It is indeed Helen =)
*cuddles you some more*
You still feeling anxious?

Doikers 15-03-2010 01:34 PM

Yes I'm still anxious but not as bad as before so thats a plus , I have to go meet with my nurse any minute now, nervous about that , plus my housing support worker was supposed to come to visit me over an hour and a half ago and didn't show , never mind.

*Hugs Helen back *

CrazyHayley 15-03-2010 02:01 PM

Hello there my fellow inmates :) *GROUP HUGGLES*

I was busy past few days, still PMDD'in. Wishing I could have a pj day today but I seriously need to get my arse in gear and go visit my best mate soon as its her little boys 10th birthday today and I can't let him down.

Busy with 3 other birthdays this week too. My partner and two of my sisters. This week always drains me, I dread it when I know I should be happy for them all. oh well. I shouldn't complain, its nothing huge really is it? Far worse things, I just need to get a grip of myself and put things into perspective....

*goes out to smoking shelter*