RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kittyenna 16-09-2012 10:05 PM

Kahlia - thank you, and for the hugs! I'm not really sure who to talk to, the psychiatrist asks my doctor to prescribe it but I can't get hold of my doctor and I only see the psychiatrist once a month as a I see a counselor in between. But even when I do see her she won't give me a prescription herself. I kind of think well if she thinks it will help it must be right but I'm really really scared

Gem-Louise 17-09-2012 03:18 PM

*curls up * want to cause myself so much hurt right now and take it further than hurting myself -.- so fed up of life and ****

Indigo. 18-09-2012 08:11 PM

I hope it's OK for me to just come here..

I just need some place to hide right now...

*cries and hides in a corner*

Why does she make me feel like this? WHY?? :((

risenfromperdition 18-09-2012 11:44 PM

welcom.

sapphire hearts 22-09-2012 01:41 PM

*curls up in the corner* I don't want to go to work. I don't want to do anything. I want to hide with my polar bear.

YodaBearInterrupted 22-09-2012 01:56 PM

Blah. I don't feel good at all, and my mom is yelling at me about doing something I don't wat to do at all...

chemistrymonkey 23-09-2012 06:43 AM

checking in and staying put until I can stop randomly crying

StardustedSky 23-09-2012 07:59 PM

Yodabear how are you coping, how are things at work. It's the worst feeling when you have a hard night and have to go into work the next day. Does anyone is your office know that you could maybe confide in, or could you see about getting flexi time?

Sapphirehearts *brings over a blanket and a drink of juice* hugs. What's our polar bears name? I have an otter called seaweed he looks after me when the darkness comes, especially now my fiancée is ill.

I'm a crumbling mess, let down by so many and so alone too scared to say I can't cope for fear of being judged and people deciding I'm not fit to look after my fiancée if I loose him I will have truly lost everything. I can't do it I can't stay strong no monitoring no support no sleep and too much darkness but no strength or will to fight

sapphire hearts 25-09-2012 09:43 PM

StardustedSky: Polar bear's name is leo. He will keep you safe too. I'm so sorry your fiancee's ill, my thoughts are with you. You're going to be ok, I promise. PM me anytime - I know you'll be fine *hugs* xx

caiden 27-09-2012 09:29 PM

hello again everyone. been gone a long time...not doing too good right at the moment...thought i would check in for a little stay here to try to keep what little bit of sanity i actually have left...hugs to all. i hope all are managing to make their way through yet another day.

StardustedSky 30-09-2012 11:46 PM

I can't do this anymore pretending everything is going to be fine and that I'm coping. The one person in my life who makes it worth living is ill and I can't even care for him as much as I want to. Life has become so destructive to just get by but I am paranoid he will find out. Where before I could confide in him with everything's that going on I just can't burden him with that but if he finds out he will be hurt im trapped in this hopeless loop. I haven't slept in over 6 days the only relief I can find is negative I just don't know how much longer I can hold out.

m0nk 02-10-2012 01:01 AM

my anti-psychotics medicine is making me anti-psychotic.
and why does it always go backwards when using medicine?

YodaBearInterrupted 04-10-2012 08:53 PM

*hugs all*

Not in a good place right now

Mihashi 05-10-2012 12:33 AM

So here I come... Checking in... because there's nowhere else to be, at the moment..

m0nk 06-10-2012 07:30 PM

stupid feelings about that my body hates me cause i SI'd before... was up all night went home in the morning puked in the sink headache went to bed. woke up went back and started feeling headache.

Mihashi 08-10-2012 06:35 AM

Feeling a bit better, after last time. I only hope things keep getting better.

Kittyenna 08-10-2012 09:26 PM

Need somewhere to hide, curl up and shrink away from everything that hurts me *curls up*

anarchistl0ve 09-10-2012 03:38 AM

*Flops down into one the empty beanbags curls up under a blanket* Nope I am miles away from being okay.

Kittyenna 09-10-2012 09:20 PM

*curls up and hides* Can't pretend i'm okay anymore, cracks are already showing

Synthetisk 09-10-2012 09:21 PM

Hi everyone. I'm trying to work on a History essay and it's not going very well, because I just feel so down and that my work is terrible.

hellokittymad 10-10-2012 12:23 AM

yeh, just, no, i'm checking in here for a bit, till things in my head are easier to cope with, till i am calm, i cant pretend im okay no more....its too hard....

Mihashi 10-10-2012 06:50 AM

Yay... High school all over again... I joined this damn school because I thought my fatalism was over and done with.. Apparently not.

YodaBearInterrupted 10-10-2012 07:34 AM

*gives hugs to all in here and puts some goodies on the table for all*

YodaBearInterrupted 10-10-2012 03:42 PM

I actually kinda cried myself to sleep... a guy who is in his 20s. Totally unacceptable. But it is what it is I guess. Emotionally overwhelmed and stressed to the breaking point at work and at home and with family and friends... the Dark Lord is coming so I guess staring at a wall will help me... sigh

hellokittymad 10-10-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YodaBearInterrupted (Post 3384067)
I actually kinda cried myself to sleep... a guy who is in his 20s. Totally unacceptable. But it is what it is I guess. Emotionally overwhelmed and stressed to the breaking point at work and at home and with family and friends... the Dark Lord is coming so I guess staring at a wall will help me... sigh

crying is okay *nods, then curls up in a corner* ahhh stressed

YodaBearInterrupted 10-10-2012 03:56 PM

*hugs hellokittymad* hope that is okay

Why are you stressed, if I may ask?

hellokittymad 10-10-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YodaBearInterrupted (Post 3384075)
*hugs hellokittymad* hope that is okay

Why are you stressed, if I may ask?

yeh aha (: hugs are awesome, thank you, I needed that today

erm, just stressed verious reasons, no sleep, lack of food, no college because i was too tired now feel like i've failed the course, no help and just not coping with life very well atm.

sapphire hearts 10-10-2012 07:11 PM

I did something so f*cking stupid - panic attack in front of my entire seminar, then ended up sobbing out my pathetic life story to the tutor afterwards. Why does the ground never swallow me up? I hate myself.

YodaBearInterrupted 10-10-2012 09:26 PM

*hugs sapphire*

Kittyenna 10-10-2012 09:49 PM

Broke down at work again today. Managed to pick up a bit better after but I feel so useless and incompetent every time :'(

hellokittymad 10-10-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyxHead13 (Post 3384360)
Broke down at work again today. Managed to pick up a bit better after but I feel so useless and incompetent every time :'(

*curls up next to Nataleigh* you're not, you're struggling and tis okay to do that? Need me to ring you / text what have you, you know where I am xxxxxx

Kittyenna 10-10-2012 09:58 PM

*curls up and hides* I stupid, I should be able to cope. Thanks, I'll ring you in a minute xxxxxx

hellokittymad 10-10-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyxHead13 (Post 3384379)
*curls up and hides* I stupid, I should be able to cope. Thanks, I'll ring you in a minute xxxxxx

dont be daft sweetheart, no one can cope 24/7 it is impossible i am yet to find someone who can do it without having one little freak out, meltdown or breakdown

if we do find someone who can cope 24/7 it'll be a mirical and i will ask how they manage it

that's fine darling, ring me all you like, i aint going nowhere xxxx

anarchistl0ve 10-10-2012 10:35 PM

*peeks out takes a goodie and retreats back under blanket*

sapphire hearts 10-10-2012 11:46 PM

*cuddles YodaBear* thanks

*hugs Natalie* as you can see, we all have public, inopportune breakdowns. It's ok. Hope you feel better.

*safe cuddles for anyone who wants them*

Synthetisk 11-10-2012 01:54 AM

I finished the essay but I still think it was useless, like everything I do. My anxiety's making daily life very difficult now.

Mihashi 11-10-2012 06:04 AM

I can has cuddle?

Been very bleeeehhhh this week. Getting kinda sick of everyone expecting me to be this big, strong, confident man that I've known for a long time I'm not.

YodaBearInterrupted 11-10-2012 06:28 AM

*looks at Anarchistl0ve* hope the blankie keeps you warm and the goodie was tastieh! Lol *hugs*

*hugs Banner* hope that is okay

Anytime Sapphire *hugs* and thanks :)

Of course you can has cuddle concrete :) *hugs*

hellokittymad 11-10-2012 10:18 AM

Im hiding in here, I should possibly do some work while Im sat in here just incaseIget stressed

question, is it okay to rant in here? xxxx

Kittyenna 11-10-2012 07:44 PM

*hugs saphire* I feel stupid, it happened again today, the trigger just keeps appearing. I feel so stupid and worthless.

Hope you're feeling okay today, you not stupid either x

anarchistl0ve 13-10-2012 12:48 AM

thank you for blanket and hugs and tasty goodie

sapphire hearts 13-10-2012 02:04 AM

*hugs sleepy* It's nothing you have to be ashamed about honey. You're not stupid or worthless, you have just been through more than most people.

Kittyenna 13-10-2012 10:45 AM

*curls up* Got taken to A&E last night for an urgent psychiatric assessment, feel so messed up :(

sapphire hearts 13-10-2012 12:58 PM

*curls up next to sleepy and offers safe hugs* It's happened to most of us at one time or another hun, it's happened to me quite a few times. It's okay to need help honey, and it's actually a good thing you went, even if it doesn't feel like it. Reaching out for help is nothing to be ashamed of xxx

Feel icky. And still triggered, grr. Want this to stop.

sapphire hearts 13-10-2012 12:58 PM

P.S. Of course it's ok to rant here kitty :) whatever you need sweetie *offers safe hugs*

hellokittymad 13-10-2012 01:00 PM

there's just a stupid amount of stuff oging on right now but i put most of it in my threaad that the lovely Katy (Buttons) made for me so not to clog up space where someoene lse would need it xxxx

Kittyenna 13-10-2012 01:06 PM

*curls up next to sapphire and hugs* I just feel like I've let everyone down, like I should be able to cope. Wish I'd kept it to myself and they didn't know xxx

sapphire hearts 13-10-2012 01:15 PM

*snuggles nataleigh* you haven't let anyone down honey. You have been through so much, it's no wonder you need some extra help at times. I know it's scary having people know you're struggling, but it's for the best.
*offers chocolate and curls under blankie*

Kittyenna 13-10-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire hearts (Post 3386582)
*snuggles nataleigh* you haven't let anyone down honey. You have been through so much, it's no wonder you need some extra help at times. I know it's scary having people know you're struggling, but it's for the best.
*offers chocolate and curls under blankie*

*curls up on sapphire if thats okay* (sorry I don't know your name). They won't leave me alone, they've taken all the tablets out of my room, I'm not allowed to do anything :( I wish it would all just go away. *takes chocolate and hides too* xxx

sapphire hearts 13-10-2012 01:26 PM

Of course it's ok honey :) I'm Katie *strokes* I know it's scary they've taken your tablets, but it's probably a good thing, they just don't want you to hurt yourself *builds blanket and pillow fort and invites everyone in for chocolate cake and safe place to hide* xxx