RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 10-09-2010 09:17 AM

boo...
evening how r u all

Doikers 10-09-2010 09:33 AM

I'm sorry so many of us are struggling *Super supporting hugs to you all*

Sorry about no individuals .

Also JULIE !! :) How have you been ?

xxjuliexx 10-09-2010 09:51 AM

i'm....hmmmm how am i?
*shrugs* dunno
wanna say the F word but i wont

CrazyHayley 10-09-2010 12:07 PM

ooh i'm online doing this via my wii and its remote so i'm a tad slow, but this way reggie can be out at the same time.

heather - sorry i had it in my head your name was katie, whoops!

this is to hard to do individuals, sorry as it seems your all having a rough time of it. just remember the ward motto "IT CAN'T RAIN ALL THE TIME"

*group huggle for those who want to join in*

CrazyHayley 10-09-2010 12:10 PM

ooh i spy an april! *huggle*

*continues scuba diving on her wii*

Kahlia1981 10-09-2010 12:42 PM

*huggles all*

Spent from about 1500 hours until 2100 hours today at the hospital with my housemate ... now ready to crash ... So damn over it.

Doikers 10-09-2010 01:15 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Is your flatmate okay ?

*Hugs Hayley*

one_step_closer 10-09-2010 01:29 PM

*hugs everyone*

RYUU 10-09-2010 01:31 PM

* hugs everyone *

Feeling unsafe am home alone at the moment my husband gone to the cinema to see a film he will be gone for a few hours and i cant contact him by phone There are 2 weeks worth of pills here i want to take them also there is my tools i want to use them trying to focus on something else
but i cant seem to get my mind of it

one_step_closer 10-09-2010 02:37 PM

What would taking the pills or harming yourself give you?

RYUU 10-09-2010 03:42 PM

They would give me nothing My husband is on his way home

shadowedsoul 10-09-2010 05:23 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. curls up and cries.

nicole94 10-09-2010 05:33 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 10-09-2010 06:07 PM

*hugs everybody*

Does anyone want my sickness that keeps coming back & my awful awful awful dry skin too? :|

one_step_closer 10-09-2010 06:24 PM

*hugs everyone*

Helen, that sounds horrible. Have you been to your doctor about it?

risenfromperdition 10-09-2010 06:25 PM

its kay hayley :P i knew who you were talking about so all good

ergh lunch time :/ had too much for breakfast and not wanna eat lunch :s
oh and apparently writing on my arm isnt something a 21 year old does/ 'will be ostracized for it and no one will wanna hire you' ... so they wont ostracize/not wanna hire me more if i has as many scars as want there? and even though i SAID that it helped me... got told that a)'no it doesnt' and b)'you just hafta teach yourself not to cut like you taught yourself how to..' and it doesnt do anything except mess up body...

uh 1)you dont ********* know anything about this
2)obviously it helps some if its a fcking addiction
3)how the hell do you know what helps me and what doesnt?! are you in my head? no? didnt think so.
4)you wonder why i dont wanna talk to you... uh because you discount what i say AND say that i act like im 12 for crying when frustrated.... GAH.
and since i didnt wash it off cuz i knew it helped and was so urgey last night im not allowed to use the computer til october 1st... so will only be able to get on when im at school... so sorry in advance for lack of individuals

*goes off to scream into pillow*

risenfromperdition 10-09-2010 06:26 PM

/ JULIE!!!!!!!!!! =] message me if you wanna love you

MammaMia 10-09-2010 06:51 PM

Lindsay, no I haven't. Been trying to clear it up with creams. But as I was so poorly last week, I didn't really use any, so trying to get back into using them, but it's being a nightmare :( It was almost all gone on my face aswell.

Doikers 10-09-2010 07:11 PM

*Hugs Heather* I'm sorry your family doesn't understand and are making things hard for you , I write on myself too .

*Hugs Helen* That sounds horrible ,I hope it clears up well

shadowedsoul 10-09-2010 07:20 PM

Loves how messed up life has gotten. Lol hmm I wondering somone can drive any faster. And if I need 2 knee caps, because I will be lucky if I have any after this. =(

misskitty112 10-09-2010 07:26 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm so tired, and confused, and my head keeps telling me to do stuff...

And I have lots of work, oh, and btw, if any of you know of any good essay topics on Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, I would be super happy to take ideas. :)

Doikers 10-09-2010 07:34 PM

*Hugs Jill* Whats going on ? are you safe?

*Hugs Felicia* Try not to do anything today :S I am trying not to do anything whilst at my parents so I know it's hard . But we CAN do it.
Sorry I don't know much about the canterbury tales:S

MammaMia 10-09-2010 07:39 PM

Thanks Mark.

Why are some people so annoying? >_<

risenfromperdition 10-09-2010 07:41 PM

*hugs mark* :)

misskitty112 10-09-2010 07:42 PM

Thanks, Mark. No pressure, I don't know a whole lot about Chaucer either. lol. It's just gonna be the easiest out of my readings to do my midterm essay on.
I hope you're okay at your parents. *hugs*

SparkleKitten 10-09-2010 07:46 PM

*hugs everyone*

double dose meds day 2 sucks. Had a really rough morning so now my fiance is looking after all my meds just in case, not feeling too bad now but things just really suck right now. :(

frenchhorn 10-09-2010 07:48 PM

wish i could cry and yell and throw things and shout, but I can't

risenfromperdition 10-09-2010 07:51 PM

awh how come :( message me if you want and will try to reply [not allowed on at home til october >.<] but yus, message <3

frenchhorn 10-09-2010 07:59 PM

thanks Heather, everthing is just messed up in my head, all my feeling and thoughts just one massive bundle and its all scary and I just feel so much hatred and depression at the moment, its scary I'm having to use all my energy just to get myself out of bed and stopping myself from taking an OD

MammaMia 10-09-2010 08:00 PM

*hides in her blanket* Thanks for the support.

MammaMia 10-09-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2483647)
thanks Heather, everthing is just messed up in my head, all my feeling and thoughts just one massive bundle and its all scary and I just feel so much hatred and depression at the moment, its scary I'm having to use all my energy just to get myself out of bed and stopping myself from taking an OD

Please don't OD Oliver. It's not worth it. I'm sorry you're going through so much & I hope it improves soon. It won't always be this bad, I promise x

SoMuchMore 10-09-2010 08:12 PM

*cuddles helen* i hope that it clears up for you soon.. and i dunno why people are so annoying sometimes.. i wish i had the answer for that, it would make life a lot easier heh.

*hugs oliver* helen is right, ODing is not worth it. Things will get better eventually. I'm sorry that you are feeling so badly. Keep talking to us here if it will help, we are always around to listen.

*hugs mark* how r u doing?

*hugs heather* o hun, im so sorry that your family is doing this to you. we understand the lack of individuals, no worries. Hope you are alright. I'm around if you need to talk.

*hugs jill* whats going on hun? you alright?

*hugs sarah* i'm glad that your fiance is there to help support you. Sorry things have been so rough lately.

*hugs felicia* i see that uni work is keeping you very busy as well. I totally understand. Hope that it is going well for you though!

*hugs kahlia* are you and your flatmate okay?

*cuddles julie* hey hun! its been awhile since i've seen you around. glad to hear from you! How r things going?

*hugs taz, nicole, april, hayley, lindsay, and everyone else* hope everyone is okay.

Well i finally completed one of my web design projects. One more website up and another thing to add to my resume. I hate being this busy but i guess its good, worth it for future stuff i suppose.

Doikers 10-09-2010 08:23 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm struggling to not harm in my parents house whilst alone but I'll keep trying at it.

*Hugs Oliver* Try not to OD , you will get through this.

*Hugs Helen*

SoMuchMore 10-09-2010 08:24 PM

*hugs mark* you can do this! I'm glad to hear that you are trying at it, that is really good! Here if you need to talk.

PoisonedApple 10-09-2010 08:30 PM

i dunno just in the rent type mood i guess...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1c3MARlJ0Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

one_step_closer 10-09-2010 08:35 PM

Jill, what's happening?

Felicia, stay strong.

Mark, I believe in you.

Helen, are you ok?

*hugs Sarah*

Oliver, i'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. Have you spoken to anyone about how you're feeling?

Laura, well done with completing the project. Can you do something nice to congratulate yourself?

misskitty112 10-09-2010 08:37 PM

Figured out my essay topic. Woot! Now, the research... but I'm gonna take a break and work on some News Reporting.

*hugs Helen*
*hugs Oliver* try not to OD, lovely.
*hugs Mark* please stay safe. I'm proud of you for trying. We can do this! :)
*hugs Laura* I'm sorry you're so busy. All this work really sucks, eh?
Crimson, I LOVE RENT! *hugs*

Doikers 10-09-2010 08:41 PM

I feel guilty for even considering considering harming in someone elses home , although I did when I lived here it's different now.

RYUU 10-09-2010 08:52 PM

* hug everyone *
I am not feeling safe Voices are back there talking about me to each other
calling me names saying that i need to die maybe there right

frenchhorn 10-09-2010 08:55 PM

I havnt spoken to anyone about how i feel, my counsellor has left the service I use and i am on the waiting list to see another, but it could take weeks. I missed my dr's appt this week because I didn't get to sleep until about 6am and it was at 9. meh I feel awful, just want to sleep all the time, but at night when I actually want to sleep I can't

one_step_closer 10-09-2010 09:01 PM

Reaper, they aren't right. No one NEEDS to die.

Oliver, can you get another appointment.

I feel so low that I can see myself taking some pills right now. I hate this.

Doikers 10-09-2010 09:05 PM

*Hugs Reaper* Try not to listen to the voices Reaper , Try and focus on Music or something . The voices are wrong and lying and you really really don't need to die .

*Hugs Oliver* I hope you get to sleep when you want to and get to meet a counsellor soon :)

Doikers 10-09-2010 09:07 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Please don't take those pills :S You can get through this .

shadowedsoul 10-09-2010 09:08 PM

Erm mark and the people that asked if I'm okay. Yes and no, I just want to die, but I be dammed if it's at the hand of a muppet that drives to fast. Would rather it happened at my hand my way. Sorry not really explaining but I'm a bit of pain right now. Curls up into a ball.

misskitty112 10-09-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs everyone*
I hate that we're all having such a hard time.
I have spent the past few days going to class, doing all my tasks, and spending my free time hoarding tools and pills and such. I can't really tell anyone in real life. I'm everyone's poster girl for recovery around here. They all think I'm doing so well.

Doikers 10-09-2010 09:13 PM

*Hugs Jill* PLEASE PLEASE stay safe.

*Hugs Felicia* Stockpiling of meds and tools isn't good , especially meds , please try and get rid of the pills if you can .

Doikers 10-09-2010 09:24 PM

I took a bath , no bubbles or anything but I feel warmer and wetter and I THINK it left me slightly relaxed , I know I have a tool , Stupid habit of carrying one in my wallet , for emergencys, If I do make it through tonight it will be the 2nd consecutive day though so I guess thats something.I'm thinking I'll be in bed by 10pm.

MammaMia 10-09-2010 09:24 PM

Thanks for all the hugs etc :)

Lindsay, I will be okay, just people getting to me and I shouldn't let them grrrrr!

shadowedsoul 10-09-2010 09:26 PM

Thanks mark, I'm okay erm well right now I'm lying on my bed and it hurts to move. So erm really thinking about sleeping my cloths tonight. Kind off hoping it dies down a bit so I can sleep. Sorry

MammaMia 10-09-2010 09:28 PM

Oh & everyone, please stay safe, all of you.
*cuddles everyone*