RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 02-05-2010 08:25 PM

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you argued with your Hubby , but as Oliver said I hope you can work it out soon.
*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry that you feel so crap , whats irked you , can you say .
*Hugs Helen* Flashbacks must suck *More hugs*
* Waves at Owen* Hi:)

Doikers 02-05-2010 08:27 PM

Oh Hey JK , I didn't spot you there , Sorry :( How did your 70km bike ride go ? Sounds exausting . that was yesterday right ? * time difference confuzzles *

MammaMia 02-05-2010 08:29 PM

*cuddles JK* Not good hunny. How are you & how was your bike ride?

*cuddles April* I'm sorry you've had arguments.

*cuddles Mark* They are.

Owen, how did you get her into trouble? I'm sure you didn't...

jonikd 02-05-2010 08:35 PM

awww thanks Mark ;) 70kms is about 45miles, and yes it was tough going but tired me out enough to sleep last night. How you doing over there in your Northern Hemisphere night?

Owen, is Julie OK? Hope she comes to see us all soon

*spies and cuddles Oliver and Laura*

Now I really really have to go to work, I'll check up on you all later. Be safe.

Helen, hang in there babe, just stay with the guys here and keep talking ok? *cuddles tight*

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 08:35 PM

*hugs Mark* it was another conservative MP saying something disgraceful about homosexuals and transsexuals, she set up and ran a church which said they could 'cure' people of their demons, makes me feel sick, thats after the Chris Grayling and BandB issue and David Cameron stumbling through an interview on gay rights, makes me so angry.
sorry for the rant, I wont say more, because otherwise I'll end up on religion and I dont want to offend anyone.
How are you?
Hi Owen, *waves*
*cuddles JK and Helen*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 08:41 PM

*sticks her head up from where she's been hiding*
*offers hugs to those who want, need and can accept them*

I'm getting a bit over my head, but I guess it's okay. It can't rain all the time ... right? I have to run in and grab my phone before my alarm goes off. Otherwise I get in trouble. *sigh*

MammaMia 02-05-2010 08:43 PM

No point in keeping talking. Nobody cares & said it all before..

*cuddles JK, Oliver & Kahlia*

Oliver, that's not good :( Not surprised you're angry

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 08:48 PM

*cuddles Kahlia and Helen*
mhmm it makes me very angry.
do keep talking Helen, we care lots in here.

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 09:06 PM

MammaMia is ur name helen
-hugs MammaMia- u needs u ahug -gives MammaMia one of my special model areoplane- it a fighting plane and its brave just like u

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2275183)
Owen, how did you get her into trouble? I'm sure you didn't...

-sniffles-i gots julie in trouble twice and the first time i wasnt asleep last night i was on here got caught and the mummy person grabed my arm and it hurt and i cryed and the second time i was taking to long in shower the daddy person banged on the wall and yelled loud

Doikers 02-05-2010 09:34 PM

Hey guys , I'm mentally knackered , I just wanna sleep for a while .
*Hugs Helen* I hope you have a good night and sleep well .
*Hugs Kahlia* Did you get any sleep? , I hope you are not too tired. Happy bank holiday Monday ( Do you have it down there? )
*Waves at Owen* :)

katnovia 02-05-2010 09:44 PM

*waves at owen* Rosie says hello, and sends you safe hugs. Sweetie, could you clear something up for me? Are the mummy and daddy people Julie's mummy and daddy?

Hi Mark, I wanna sleep to, but lots to go through in my mind and with my hubby. Lol, okay you can have a corner, so you're an uncle then? :)

*leaves Helen a cuddly rabbit*

*waves at everyone else and goes round giving hugs to everyone she can find who wants one*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 09:44 PM

*hugs Mark* - We have May Day holiday Monday here today :) Sadly, no sleep and it's now 6:45 (ish) *sigh*
*hugs Helen* - I'm here if you need me hun, okay?
*waves at Owen* - Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good. I hope that you and Julie are okay.
I spy a Kat!

katnovia 02-05-2010 09:50 PM

kahlia: ah you spotted me! *hides behind a phonebooth grinning*

nicole94 02-05-2010 09:50 PM

*sits and stares into space*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 09:59 PM

Kat: We must have been typing at pretty close to the same time lol :D
*ducks down behind a bench*

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:04 PM

*peeks out from behind the phone* oooh where's kahlia gone...?

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 10:09 PM

yes they julie's mummy and daddy

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:14 PM

Hey owen im amy, hows you? Kats gone for a bit cos its my turn to come out cos rosie's been out and i bugged kat until i could come out.

*runs out from behind the phonebooth and launches into a pile of duvets*

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 10:17 PM

I'm so tired... *cuddles all who want them*

Just got off WoW - transferred my 72 pally and Jarrod's 80 pally (paladin - i.e., holy warrior basically, use spells and such but also wear plate armor and fight with melee weapons) to the server we've been playing on more recently. Previously, the highest level toon that I had was a 64-nearly-65 (now) death knight... but now I have one that's into Northrend (the land of the latest expansion :D). That's a happy. With the help of our guildies she'll hit 80 shortly. Woohoo!! :D

I really have procrastinated on my final essay for soc... haven't worked on it AT ALL today. I just can't focus. :crying: I feel like ****, despite how positive the above paragraph sounded. :'( I don't know if I can get through this week and do well on my finals... I really don't know if I can do it.

*hides in a hole* :'(

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:18 PM

what are finals april?

MammaMia 02-05-2010 10:22 PM

*cuddles everyone who wants one*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 10:24 PM

hey guys i gtg to art school talk to u all later *hugs*

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:24 PM

*waves at helen* (learnt your name from peeking) I dont do cuddles. but its nice to know they're there

MammaMia 02-05-2010 10:26 PM

That's okay Amy :) *waves back*

Julie, have a good day sweet xx

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:28 PM

you are cool

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:31 PM

time for me to go cos kat needs bed. thanks for being nice. hope i was alright.

MammaMia 02-05-2010 10:36 PM

Thanks, sleep well xx

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 11:09 PM

Amy, finals are final exams, which are exams that see how much you've learnt over the course of the semester. :)

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry that you're not doing so well at the mo... wish I could help somehow. Feel free, though, to type it all out, even if we've heard it before, because typing it out CAN help. *more cuddles* Trust me, I know!! :P You all must be SICK of me blathering about uni.... :-S

*spies no one & feels lonely* I am so anxious right now... per usual... typing helps some, as I said last night, because it helps get out some of the pent-up energy... I don't know, I just want to feel better, damnitall. :'(

I am so sick of being this way. I hate myself so much. :crying:

*hides and is invisible*

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 11:19 PM

Updated my r/v thread... :'(

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:22 PM

*wonders around ward in hunt for April, cant see her, then remembers his special glasses which means he can see invisible people, finds April and cuddles her*

we're not sick of you going on about uni, its fasinating to hear about what your doing, it all sounds very hard and challenging to me and I think your doing amazingly well to keep going with it and do so well.
sorry your feeling anxious, but yeah I can understand typing helping realise some pent up energy, thats why I tend to pace if I'm anxious.

*cuddles Helen* April is right, typing and writing it all out can help sometimes, dont worry about it being loads or we've seen it before, if it will help you then go for it.

*cuddles all who want cuddles*

*stomps around the ward, then stomps off to read April's rv thread*

nicole94 02-05-2010 11:24 PM

*hugs april, then goes off to hide*

MammaMia 02-05-2010 11:25 PM

You two are sweet. xx

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:31 PM

*stomps back into ward and gives April extra special Oliver cuddles*

p.s sorry for all the stomping guys, I'm just an angry boy

MammaMia 02-05-2010 11:33 PM

Stomp away *stomps around too*

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:35 PM

*stomps some more with Helen* you ok?

nicole94 02-05-2010 11:38 PM

sorry to be a pain, but-can i have a hug please? :(

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:40 PM

*cuddles Nicole* your not a pain, you ok?

nicole94 02-05-2010 11:42 PM

*hugs oliver* no! :'( i cant hold it in anymore, i feel like everythings collapsing around me, and i'm just making it worse by refusing to do DBT. i'm not safe anymore and i dont know how to cope! *cries*

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 11:50 PM

*cuddles Nicole with extra special Oliver cuddles* I'm sorry I dont have the right words at the moment, but you can get through this.
*offers to sit next to if you want*

nicole94 02-05-2010 11:51 PM

i dont want to be here anymore :'(

MammaMia 03-05-2010 12:03 AM

*hugs Nicole lots*

Oliver, not really, but surviving..

Scarletdreamer 03-05-2010 12:04 AM

*brings some mud in a tub for people to stomp away in* :D It's clean mud... no worms or anything... just good ol' mud!! (I love how mud feels, used to play with it all the time as a kid ♥)

*cuddles Oliver* Thanks for the special cuddles, and thanks for being so sweet. You really are a lovely guy, remember that, okay? :) How are you doing tonight?

*cuddles Nicole* I understand the feeling of not wanting to be here anymore, but you CAN and WILL get through this, sweetie. It will just take time and effort and I know that that sounds awful and everything... but you can make it. You're a strong girl and I have faith in you - I think we all do. Why aren't you doing the DBT anymore? just wondering, as it seemed like it was helping you some.

*cuddles Hels* How are you doing? LET IT OUT, sweetie. It's okay. I promise!!

*cuddles everyone else who wants cuddles, and leaves boxes filled with safe hugs on the table for those who want those instead, and leaves chocolate for everyone, dark/white/milk, your choice!!*

I am so tired... but Jarrod isn't at all... frustrating!! :( I hate going to bed without him but I also hate making him feel forced to come to bed when I want to go to sleep and he wants to stay up. I don't know. I'm just so damn sick of conflict, seems like we've had our fair share of it for quite awhile. :(

Talked with my parents a bit earlier and they helped a little with advice, but it seems they're on Jarrod's side as well. I hardly got to speak with my mum at all as she didn't know how to cope with my question of how do I submit yet not feel weak for submitting and then getting angry with myself for submitting? (if that makes sense) GRRRRR. So I'm not a happy camper tonight, really.

Plus, uni work is not going well and my brain feels like it fried last week, and still hasn't recovered. :'( I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. I need to get stuff done but I'm scared that I won't be able to.

*hides in a hole* :crying:

MammaMia 03-05-2010 12:06 AM

April...I want to let it out but hmm *cuddles tight*

frenchhorn 03-05-2010 12:07 AM

*cuddles Helen with extra special cuddles*
you want to talk?

MammaMia 03-05-2010 12:16 AM

Thanks Oliver *huggles lots*

Glad Sunday's finally over. Really crap day, with my mum threatening to kick me out and everything. Really ****ing hurt. Then nobody except my two best friends has given a **** about me today. Oh well.

So over being low. So over everything :(

Scarletdreamer 03-05-2010 12:19 AM

What happened with the threat to get kicked out? why? (if you don't want to say here, that's fine... you can PM me or just not answer, that's fine too) I'm so sorry about it though, love... :( that's really rough. I'm glad that you have your besties to count on... but remember, you also have US. :) We give a damn about you... you're important to me, I know that much. *cuddles gently* ♥

*sighs and retreats to invisibility again* :'(

MammaMia 03-05-2010 12:22 AM

Stop going invisible =( *sits with April*

Me & my Mum had a bit of a row, haven't had one in weeks!! Should have seen it coming. But anyway..she said if I carried on, she'd kick me out & have to go live with my Dad. Can't do that as he splits his time between living at his mum's & stopping at his girlfriend's. So I'd be on the streets because I couldn't afford to go live with my sister & pay her rent. I'm sorry too :( I know she didn't mean it probably but it really hurt me. Felt like she was rejecting me. We've barely spoken since :'(

frenchhorn 03-05-2010 12:23 AM

*cuddles April* sorry about the conflict of going to bed or not, could you maybe do a hlafway house, where you both get into bed and Jarrod stays up reading, or he is in the room, or something sorry I'm just throwing ideas out.
can I ask, what does submitting mean? you used it a lot in your last post and it confused me, I tried to work it out but couldnt, sorry I'm probably being really thick.

*cuddles Helen and Nicole*

can I ask people a question, do you guys talk to your parents about sh/mental health problems? its just I'm probably goingto have to get a load of work deferred cos of my depression and I can't lie to my mum like I did last year over my recital, so I'm think of telling her a bit of the truth.

thanks April, I dont feel like a lovely guy, feel like an idiot and a burden and someone who causes unnecessary stress to others.
I don't know how i am doing tonight, all over the place, but wont talk about it and bring my problems into here, will help others who need it, i'm just complaining and dont deserve your support.

*stomps and hides*

MammaMia 03-05-2010 12:28 AM

I don't really talk to my parents about my sh/mh problems. More like rowing (Y) Sorry that's not much help *cuddles*