RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 06:02 PM

*huggles JK, Helen, Mark, Oliver, Laura, April, Julie, Hayley, Kahlia, Kat, and anyone else I missed (I'm sure I missed somebody but my brain feels fuzzy right now... sorry if I missed you I tried hard not to miss anyone)*
*refrains from hugging and waves at O(wen)*
Not up for full replies but I read all the posts and a couple things stand out to be said... Hurray and congrats on your new job Laura! And I feel your pain April... The Jehovah's witnesses always manage to find me at 7 am by waiting across the street from the bus stop to show up and try to "help me" *rolls eyes* but it amuses me as a former Mormon when the Mormon's try to convert me... Due to age and experience I can sometimes out quote the 'elders' trying to convert me *smiles* And last but not least, Congrats Oliver on being officially Oliver!
*curls up on the window seat and tries to be invisible*

SoMuchMore 30-04-2010 06:23 PM

*cuddles crimson, oliver, mark, helen, april, JK, kahlia, hayley* hope you are all doing okay.

*waves to owen*

thanks everyone! i'm pretty excited about the job. It'll look good on a resume anyway, especially for graduate school....which is only a year away ahh! Though, I can't wait to move to a new city, hopefully on the east or west coast (of the U.S.) b/c if i don't get out of the midwest soon i think i might go crazy (sorry.. i know thats not the best word to use).

Other than that, I am hopefully going out tonight on an apartment crawl lol. It should be fun unless major drama comes out of the woodwork, which is a possibility considering the people that will be there, and it doesn't thunderstorm *crosses fingers*

MammaMia 30-04-2010 06:25 PM

Oh my gee, I fell asleep for two hours :/

Was trying to stay awake until I went to bed tonight so I'd have an early night, we shall see what happens now I guess.

*hugs everyone lots*

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 06:48 PM

*hugs all, who want hugs*

I'm tired, just been rehearsing for 3 hours, for conducting weekend, where basically loads of conductors come and have about 5/10mins each and its the same piece for 3 hours and you end up just having to repeat about 10 bars over and over, its really draining.

I hate Jehovoh witnesses knocking on my door, my freinds mum once told them she was practicing witch craft and they ran down the road, or it really annoys them if you invite them, pretend to be all interested in what they are saying, then you just completely pull them apart and give them all this scientific evidence, tell them your atheist and they get annoyed and go.

got a meeting with head of school and welfare officer on weds, didnt know it was with welfare officer as well, until the women who booked it in just said yes and Jane Gray is invited to the meeting as well and I was like oh ok thats fine, its ok, just could have been told earlier.

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 07:24 PM

hi....
how r u all
i have to go to work soon (yuk) i'm strting at 7 am i mean really y lol
i work at a coffee shop
so... hmmm
sory still half sleep

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2271913)
hi....
how r u all
i have to go to work soon (yuk) i'm strting at 7 am i mean really y lol
i work at a coffee shop
so... hmmm
sory still half sleep

see I know why you start at 7... Its so people like me that start work at 8 can wake up for our jobs lol

Doikers 30-04-2010 07:41 PM

BT, who are stressing me out so had the nerve to ring me up today and try to SELL me some package! un-f'ing-beleiveable.

I'm shaking , well my hands are , Lithium + Stress = Shaky hands .

I'm feeling guilty , I bought a brand new PS3 game as a gift to myself since it's been so stressful for me this week and I feel bad for spending the money .

I feel so pointless .

*Question for April and/or Hayley , Is there like a way that I can try WoW without buying the software so I'd know if I'd like it ?*
I'm considering moving over from Runescape , but shhh don't tell Doikers (my lil green bearded runescape guy) .
You both seem to thing WoW is a great distraction and I could use one .

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 07:57 PM

Yeah Mark there is... the refer a friend system lets you do a trial and I believe for that you can download the game from online. I haven't been bothered to set up my desktop again after its repair and have been using my laptop but I think this weekend I may set it back up so I can play again... I can look into the refer a friend/ download thing after I get off work... I'm not positive you can download it someone may need to let you use a disc or send you a .rar file.

Doikers 30-04-2010 07:58 PM

OK thanx Crimson :) * Pretends he knows what a .rar file is*

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:03 PM

lol RAR Files are a special type of file that compresses data. They are similar in function to the ZIP format, but work a little differently in terms of compression and organization. Helpful definition?

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

RAR files are designed to allow you to store several files in a compressed, archival format. They work by allowing you to create "volumes" within a single executable file to organize your data. Once the data has been organized, RAR files can be easily compressed and then uploaded to the Internet.
This is more layman's termsish... Basically if someone made a .rar file of all the discs of the game we could send you one file and you could extract and download the whole thing from the single file.

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:10 PM

Ok I had D send me a recruit a friend email and it said this:
Quote:

1. Create a Battle.net® account at http://us.battle.net/account (if you already have a Battle.net account, simply log in.)
2. Under the "Manage My Games" section, click on "Add a New Game."
3. Enter this Authentication Key
So you should be able to download it. But I can't access battle.net till I get home. If you want me to I can email you one. Just PM me the email address and I'll send it after work. :)

Doikers 30-04-2010 08:23 PM

Thanx Crimson I'll PM you my address . Thankyou so much for helping :-)

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:27 PM

No Problem. :)

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 08:49 PM

Yeah, RAF is the way to go. :) And you can download it from worldofwarcraft.com, I think... I wish that we could play together though, but EU and US servers are different. :( It's a lot of fun though... :D My rogue's halfway through 19 now, hopefully will be able to get her to 20 by the end of today. My bestie is coming over though, soon - which is definitely a good thing, don't get me wrong - but that means no playtime on WoW. Lol. But I don't mind. :) She's a lovely friend and to ditch her for some computer game would be crummy. I hope that you try it & like it though, Mark... it's an awesome game and a really good distraction once you get the hang of it (although I thought you mentioned that you'd played it awhile ago? or am I thinking of someone else?). We can help you out on here... and the questions that Hayley and I (and Crimson!!) can't answer, Jarrod can and I can relay back the answer(s). :)

I'm anxious right now though... which really really sucks, as, well, most of us know. :( Pewpy. I did take my Klonopin though... I'm running out, definitely not good, but I did send in my mail-order prescription and it was received yesterday, and filled in the bubble for 2-day mail order. So hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Blah. I think I'm going to go pore over some books now... :)

MammaMia 30-04-2010 08:54 PM

*cuddles everyone and then hides where she can't be found*

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:05 PM

No I've never played WoW ever April *hugs*
*Finds Helen and Hugs*
*Hugs Crimson for being so helpful*

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 09:07 PM

*leaves huggles in a gift basket for Helen*
Yeah between us and our significant others I think we have you covered question wise Mark lol
*crosses fingers and toes in hopes your meds come in tomorrow for you April*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:13 PM

will someoner holwd me hanfd pplese? kat hurted heself an me scared go slep

MammaMia 30-04-2010 09:13 PM

*cuddles you both back and cries*

I'll hold your hand if you would like, are you Rosie?

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:14 PM

* holds rosies hand*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:17 PM

yeh me rosie, you hhold rosie hand *snffles*

MammaMia 30-04-2010 09:19 PM

*holds Rosie's hand*

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:19 PM

I'm here if you need to talk , is Kat ok?

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:22 PM

you both nicse to me. me soerwy cant spell an tihpe well. Kat trry helpp spell but me tyrpp ad kat not let me ues other hand

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 09:23 PM

*cuddles rosie since she's out of hands*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:25 PM

kat hrted her arm a bit ans she crie lots tday cos baby haz not well and nasty man who hurtted kat runned away

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:31 PM

Can I come sit in here.
Not safe.

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:38 PM

Hi Alone and scared I'm Mark

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:41 PM

Hi Mark.
I don't say my name on here, it's not safe, but sometimes people say A&S.
I'm sorry if I seem rude to intrude on here. I will leave if you want.

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:46 PM

heyslo as.
me go bed nows, will one of yu tuck rosie in?

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:47 PM

Nunight. xxxxxxx

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:48 PM

niggthnight A

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:50 PM

no tuck?

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:50 PM

*Tucks Rosie in* - Do you have a teddybear? xxxxx

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:53 PM

I don't mind you not giving out you Name Alone and Scared , is there anything you like to be called by ?

Night night Rosie :) Sleep well

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 09:53 PM

Good night Rosie! :)

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:54 PM

Anything, I don't mind. I don't have anything specific. I Allie and Roby called me Angel.... It makes me happy and sad at the same time to be called that though...... I miss Allie lots.

Doikers 30-04-2010 10:05 PM

Ok , I won't call you something that makes you sad , ok

MammaMia 30-04-2010 10:06 PM

*tucks Rosie in* Night sweetheart x

Welcome A&S x

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 10:06 PM

Okay. Just A&S would be okay, it's shorter, or even A or AS I don't mind, it's okay. I'm gonna go and have a hot chocolate. I'm scared I don't feel safe.

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 10:06 PM

Hello mammamia thank you.

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 10:07 PM

*waves to A&S* Hi, I'm April, welcome to the ward!! :)

*hugs Rosie and tucks her up nice and snug in a bed in the corner* There, now you can be with us but also sleep... we're here if you have a nightmare or anything. :)

*cuddles Mark, Hels, Crimson, Hayley, Kahlia, JK, Laura, and anyone else I'm forgetting*

Laura, congrats on your job!! That's super awesome. :D

Mark, yer, we have definitely got you covered. And sorry, must've gotten you confuzzled with someone else on here that used to play WoW (Crimson maybe?). :) I think you'd like it...

Well, bestie just left so now am trying to find summat to do again... don't want to work on my soc paper yet, although I really OUGHT to... :-/ Pewpy. *sighs*

I'm listening to Sirenia now on YouTube. Mark, I put Delain's April Rain album on my wishlist on Amazon. :D Hopefully I can get it soonish... but since I just bought a lot of stuff - books mostly, from the booksale, as well as some clothes - I think it'll be a birthday pressie. (1 June here I come!! :P)

Guess I'll go on WoW and see if I can get my hubby to run me through Deadmines? I dunno... or just quest to lvl 20... am already halfway through lvl 19 so it should be pretty quick to get to 20.

*accidentally hides where Hels is hiding, finds her, and gives her more cuddles*

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 10:08 PM

*comes in, sits down and cries*

Before anyone asks, there is nothing wrong that I can pinpoint I just felt like crying but my IRL body simply won't do it so I'm letting my RYL body do it for me. I know that sounds strange but here's to hoping it helps.

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 10:08 PM

Hello Rosie. x

MammaMia 30-04-2010 10:10 PM

Any idea why you don't feel safe & I'm Helen :)

*jumps on April*

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 10:13 PM

Yeah April I play(ed) WoW... I'll probably start playing again this weekend since it's just a comp hook up away.

Doikers 30-04-2010 10:13 PM

I'm gonna go to bed soon so g'night everyone.

Also it dawned on me today that I have gone since Monday without S.I. without even thinking , I guess thats a mini battle won , maybe I'll make a week .

I'm getting more and more paranoid , thinking I'm being watched . I've put blue tak over mini holes in my ceiling to stop cameras. and BT and E-ON and the government benefit people keep bothering me and it's getting to me . Am I being normal ? , I've unplugged my phone so they can't ring me early and trick me again . I'm confused and to be honest quite nervous/anxious .

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 10:15 PM

*cuddles Mark* Yay! on your mini win :) Sleep well. Sorry I have nothing else useful to say right now.

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 10:16 PM

I spy Helen, Mark, Oliver, Laura and April :P