RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 03:25 AM

eh 'sok <3
*cuddles*
*glares at computer*
:P

MammaMia 17-08-2008 03:34 AM

*cuddles some more*

I better try to sleep and hopefully no more mean dreams *sobs*

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 03:36 AM

*cuddles* dreams are dumb *nod*
hope you get some rest x

Mors Certa 17-08-2008 03:59 AM

Ok, brain seriously short circuiting. so bear with me

First of Hells *HUGS* sorry if I have been poor performer, entirely my fault, I am a ****, and will try to do better

second, bottle says take 1 every 24 hours, seems like quite a few pills, but I figure what the hell, 1 bottle of pills it is

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 04:19 AM

*poke* jeff- you know 's 1 PILL every 24 hours =\
take care xox

blondiebear 17-08-2008 04:40 AM

Bro, behave yourself please?

I totally believe that the moon influences us. Lunatic? Most times I like the full moon, especially in fall and winter. I don't get what is going on tonight.

*hugs Helen*
*hugs heather, amanda,*
*reaches up on tiptoes to hug my Bro*

effervescence 17-08-2008 04:47 AM

i am so triggered. for no reason. what an idiot. i want to do it, SO MUCH

BoundNoMore 17-08-2008 05:12 AM

DAMN FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!!

my bottle of Maalox says "do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours"...
haha I swear I probably took at least 2 teaspoonfuls every hours if not ever half hour today... opps
I wonder why it says... it's just ****in' Maalox that... hmm... maybe it'll make me die
*sigh* but I doubt I'll be that lucky...

Bambi 17-08-2008 07:52 AM

please help iam really scared.(MAY TRIGGER)

:crying: :crying: hi i need to check in because iam feeling so unsafe right now. and iam so scared of what else I will do to my self. I started cutting an hour ago and I just cant stop. They are Pretty Bad. I know that right now I really am a danger to myself. I just know there is know way that I can keep myself safe. I just dont know what to do , where to go or who to turn to for help. Can anyone please give me some help and advice on where I can go to get proffesional help. please? get professional help?
:crying: :crying:

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 10:39 AM

At least there is a safe place that is not in the least scary for me i dont panic here were its safe

zowie 17-08-2008 10:54 AM

Good morning all. How's everyone doing today?
I'm not doing great, but much better than I was.
x

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 11:21 AM

XXIF ONLY YOU KNEW81XX Have you tried the hospital? They may be able to help I know from experiance that at times they are help full

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 12:52 PM

good evening from Oz

MammaMia 17-08-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 1007112)
*cuddles* dreams are dumb *nod*
hope you get some rest x

*cuddles some more* They are dumb but some are nice :) I did get some rest actually :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 1007130)
First of Hells *HUGS* sorry if I have been poor performer, entirely my fault, I am a ****, and will try to do better

*HUGS* I'm sorry Jeff, I do get quite snappy at times and probs make everyone feel even more crap than usual :blush: You're not a **** :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1007163)
*hugs Helen*
*hugs heather, amanda,*
*reaches up on tiptoes to hug my Bro*

*hugs susan back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1007469)
Good morning all. How's everyone doing today?
I'm not doing great, but much better than I was.
x

Good Afternoon Zowie hehe. I'm lad you're doing better, I hope it stays that way...*huggles*

God I'm stuck in a dilema and I have no idea what to do..

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 03:27 PM

Oh my goodness, what a night for me to have been sleeping soundly through. I don't know where to start and really don't want to miss out anybody, but my main concern is for XXIFONLYYOUKNEWXX - please let us know asap if you sought medical advice.....though I'm kinda hoping you won't respond straight away as that'll mean you're getting the help you need. Hugs are here waiting for you though.
Hells, I'm gutted that you feel so bad right now and are thinking about checking yourself out. I'm pretty sure whenever I see you I send you hugs. You were one of the first people to welcome me to the ward. Please don't leave. *special snuggles just for helen* I'm gonna go check out your thread and see if theres anything I can help you with.
Zowie I'm glad your doing a bit better, hang on in there.
Oh and susan, thanks for the offer of beef jerky, but I'm a veggie so no thanks, though Eoghan loves it so if you've any spare you could always box it up and send it to afghan for him! lol
*brings in pretzels to share with everyone*
*snuggles everyone whether they want to be snuggled or not*
*realises some people are hiding in holes and cupbaords so goes roound snuggling everything including walls, doors and windows*

blondiebear 17-08-2008 04:01 PM

*emerges from hidey hole after a good night's sleep*

*hugs everyone*

*chomps breakfast*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 04:06 PM

Morning susan! Hope you have a good day today.

I'm on a new occupational therapy programme for my M.E so its time for my 30min power nap. See you all later.

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 04:37 PM

im glad you got some rest helen :)

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 05:44 PM

Ok had a nap and then been on phone nattering. My friend thats been in hospital for 16months is being discharged in 2weeks, yay!! I know you don't know her, but it gave me a reason to smile, so wanted to share it with you all.
*snuggles you all before going out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 06:22 PM

I'm still here in mind giving snuggles to those who want and need them, but just gotta do my ASDA online shopping lol as I appear to have eaten myslef out of house and home apart from some rice and a packet of crisps!! That'll make an interesting breakfast tomorrow before the shopping arrives! lol

Mors Certa 17-08-2008 07:02 PM

Appreciate the hugs and snuggles, skip the food, ugh.

Takes a minute to spray another coat of varnish on door, turning out quite mediocre if I do say so myself.

Hells - thank you for kind words, skip the judgement, I know me much better, but will let it drop in the interest of Ward Peace. *hugs*

*closes and locks door so cannot be seen, heard or found*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 08:28 PM

*goes looking for Jeff is very determind to find him just for a snuggle*

*aha!!! In here?......nope.......*

*wonders around somemore*

blondiebear 17-08-2008 08:33 PM

*Reads Bro's mind to find where he is hiding and blows a couple of sister-kisses to him. Crawls in long enough to give him a hug and beg for one back.*

*hugs everyone*

*sits and leans protectively against a bit of the wall that might be a bit tacky with varnish and tries to decide if it would be best to make a prayer shawl, work on squares for the ryl blanket or to do some mending for a friend*

~*forever_broken*~ 17-08-2008 08:36 PM

*finds Jeff and gives him some massive hugs*

*sigh* I have no idea how I'm doing tbh... Yay for me :s if I read my charts again I'll be able to tell you, I'm sure and it won't be good :s

blondiebear 17-08-2008 08:45 PM

*cuddles daughter Ally*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 08:54 PM

*sobs* can't believe I can't find Jeff and others can.....maybe I should wear my glasses?!
*snuggles Ally* hope you feel bit better soon
*snuggles susan* you're making a RYL blanket?! How exciting!

1ofmany 17-08-2008 09:22 PM

*makes tea (the drink not the meal) for all and leaves a tray of biscuits*

MammaMia 17-08-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 1007984)
Hells, I'm gutted that you feel so bad right now and are thinking about checking yourself out. I'm pretty sure whenever I see you I send you hugs. You were one of the first people to welcome me to the ward. Please don't leave. *special snuggles just for helen* I'm gonna go check out your thread and see if theres anything I can help you with.

I probs won't leave...I dunno...awww thanks for my special snuggles *gives special snuggles back*

*hugs susan* Hope your day will be good :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 1008139)
im glad you got some rest helen :)

Thanks sweet. I still feel so tired.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 1008255)
My friend thats been in hospital for 16months is being discharged in 2weeks, yay!! I know you don't know her, but it gave me a reason to smile, so wanted to share it with you all.
*snuggles you all before going out to smoking shelter*

Awwwwww yay for you & your friend =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 1008439)
Hells - thank you for kind words, skip the judgement, I know me much better, but will let it drop in the interest of Ward Peace. *hugs*

*gives Jeff lots of cuddles*

FFS I'm either having nightly panic attacks every night at the moment or my asthma is returning or something :crying:

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 10:03 PM

oooh biscuits, yum! Thanks 1ofmany! I'm not a tea drinker myself though so I shall pass, I've been banned from all caffiene and alcohol by my OT. Going cold turkey is not fun. Anyhoo, I know its for the best and just have to hang on in there, so I'm going to hang on in there in that inviting looking space over to the left hand side of the ward near the pot plant. if anyone needs me thats where I shall be, but I've taken my night time meds and am now struggling to type and keep my eyes open, so you may have to poke or shout to get a response. If I'm not needed, nighty night everyone - and goodmorning to those of you in different time zones, lol.
*snuggles everyone she can find*
*goes to the inviting space to the left hand side of the ward by the pot plant*
*waters pot plant before snuggling down for the night*

MammaMia 17-08-2008 10:20 PM

*snuggles Hayley*

Sleep well hun :)

1ofmany 17-08-2008 10:31 PM

wow don't think I would be able to give up tea...Good for you for going through with it! Sleep well.

blondiebear 17-08-2008 10:37 PM

Amaryllis is making an RYL blanket. She's invited all of us to make squares for it, knitted or crocheted, six inches square, any color but orange. Then she will use orange, the color of self injury awareness, to connect all of the squares together.

Yesterday my girlfriend was over. She counted how many I'd made and did some quality control, so I ended up undoing and redoing four of them.

Bro, can you smell anything behind your invisible door? Hope you're ok with the smell of shampoo.

*cuddles everyone*
*goes back to finish bowl of doritos before looking at crochet work.* btw, i'm such a nut about clean hands that I use chopstick to eat greasy salty snack foods. My psych assures me that it is not OCD.

1ofmany 17-08-2008 10:40 PM

wow thats a good idea! I hate getting greasy hands from doritos (love them!).

Mors Certa 17-08-2008 11:26 PM

Nope can't smell a thing, airtight, triple locked, with a decoy door somewhere else. I suspect that you all have been snuggling and hugging a manequin, but if it made you feel better that is fine. Had to put extra work into making a fat, smelly, balding manequin that generates heat, but it has been worth it to avoid leaving the Ward.

blondiebear 18-08-2008 01:06 AM

You haven't had to leave the ward. The smell of your wood varnish has probably overwhelmed you for a bit. Thank you for removing old from your description of yourself, younger brother. ;o) (You just don't want to admit that the smell of your sis's shampoo is comforting.) I am so vain about my hair!

Innovative is just something weird that works, therefore the chop sticks. I learned how by eating popcorn with them.

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 02:14 AM

*curls up in a cupboard and cries*

zowie 18-08-2008 02:53 AM

Feeling horrible atm, thinking of taking an OD like last time, only this time I wont go to A&E and tell them what I've done. This time I'll let the pills work.
Sorry if that was something that ryl doesnt accept, im just in a really bad place at the moment.

MammaMia 18-08-2008 03:38 AM

*hugs Soph and Zowie*

Please Zowie, don't? :(

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 03:42 AM

:'(
life sucks.

blondiebear 18-08-2008 03:50 AM

*snuggles everyone*

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 03:54 AM

thanks.. *crawls back into cupboard*

MammaMia 18-08-2008 03:59 AM

It certainly does suck Soph.

I'd get into a cupboard but I've been having panic attacks or breathing problems, idk what one exactly *cries*

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 04:05 AM

*cuddles and cries with you*

blondiebear 18-08-2008 04:31 AM

*crawls into her own cupboard with her pig doll Fredfred*

Casper_Fading 18-08-2008 04:44 AM

i hope you guys have nice cupboards like mine... mine comes with a popcorn machine, diet coke fridge and every disney movie ever made...

All I'm Living For 18-08-2008 04:49 AM

mine has hugs and chocolate

blondiebear 18-08-2008 04:51 AM

Prayer shawls, diet rite and beef jerkey.

Casper_Fading 18-08-2008 04:52 AM

ooo chocolate... hmmm.... chocolate or popcorn...

HEY! I know! Soph... we can merge our cupboards!

MammaMia 18-08-2008 05:17 AM

Mine comes with all the sweets I like including choc :) and it comes with cushions, a comfy quilt, dvds, muusic etc, oh and lots cuddly toys ^_^

*cuddles and cries with Soph some more*

Mors Certa 18-08-2008 02:31 PM

Since mine is more of a hole, it is not decked out as nicely as everyone else's. But you have to admit the door is, better than some, worse than others. I like the arched panel.

I think I like it in here a lot. Dark, quiet, soundproof, nice little isolation chamber.