RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 21-09-2010 02:08 PM

Thanks For The Hugs Claire . I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better too :S *Huggles*

Louise 21-09-2010 02:14 PM

*hugs everyone* then sits in the corner

Doikers 21-09-2010 02:14 PM

*Hugs Louise*

*Spots and Glomps April*

misskitty112 21-09-2010 02:39 PM

*hugs Mark*

I have no words today. This is lovely. I have counseling today and once again i'll go in and tell my counselor I can't find the words to say what I need too. ****.
And you know how busy I am? I still found time to go buy a tool and hide it in my room.... Somedays I hate myself.

Doikers 21-09-2010 02:41 PM

*Hugs Felicia* OOps I missed your above post :S sorry Felicia , don't hate yourself though , you don't deserve it

Louise 21-09-2010 02:52 PM

I hope the councilling goes ok. could you write what you have to. say down on paper then give it to your councillor

Feels low today :(

misskitty112 21-09-2010 03:12 PM

I'm sorry you feel low, Louise. *hugs*

I need to get up and get ready, but I don't want to. I don't want to face today. sigh. I suppose I have to though.

Doikers 21-09-2010 04:05 PM

Just a thought and sorry in advance if they have been in and I've not noticed but, Has Kat (Katnovia) been in recently ? Has anyone seen her about this thread or the site in general?

SoMuchMore 21-09-2010 04:26 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry i cant catch up right now.

but mark - she hasnt posted for almost a month now... hope she's safe

*hides in the corners where nobody has to see her*

Louise 21-09-2010 04:29 PM

I hope she is ok.

*hugs laura* sits in the corner with you. anything you want to talk about?

Doikers 21-09-2010 04:35 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Louise*

MammaMia 21-09-2010 05:15 PM

*hugs ward*

CrazyHayley 21-09-2010 05:24 PM

I spy a Mark and Louise awake and active in the ward! *HUGGLES!!!*

*toddles all around, over and under ward to give all other wardies appropriate tlc they can accept*

blah....
mmm I'm hungry....
It's time to put ludwig away and get reggie out in 35minutes....

*sits pondering what to munch*

Doikers 21-09-2010 05:24 PM

*Hugs Helen* how are you going with/out your hearing aid? Did you get a new one perhaps?

Doikers 21-09-2010 05:25 PM

*Hugs Hayley* Hmmmm Houmous maybe? :P

CrazyHayley 21-09-2010 05:30 PM

oooh if only I had some hummous then that'd be a good idea, but I deliberately didn't buy any this week cos of, well ED issues :( stupid woman that i am. I will ask for help when Eoghan deploys, I'm 29, I need to get a grip, but I can't ask for help yet, brave face on and all that! I feel torn, i don't want him to go, but I want help...I guess if he wasn't going I'd get the help cos then I wouldn't be doing the brave face to protect him. Blah...

*goes to stare at food in cupbaords and contemplate*

Doikers 21-09-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

I'm 29, I need to get a grip
I . Know . The . Feeling .

Please get the help when Eoghan is deployed , I understand why you are keeping your brave face on until then *Hugs Ya*

Louise 21-09-2010 05:55 PM

hugs hayley

MammaMia 21-09-2010 06:14 PM

*hugs everyone*

Mark, they've changed all appointment stuff again, so can't even go to my local hospital about it. Anyway, Mum's sorted an appointment out for me next Thursday. Been booked in as a service apparently. Well, that'll show them it's bloody broke!! Am praying so hard that I can have a new one on the day :'( Or even just a loan one (as it's the 'aid' that's broken, not my mould). Crying with frustration but least it's not a college day...

Talking of college :p We got told today in one of our classes that we have to do stuff infront of the class in two weeks time. However, as I'm not here, they've moved our group a week forward. So then my group get to sit & watch for all of that lesson just because of me :P Was quite pleased in a sad way about that :D

Oh & my bus pass, well the photo ID bit, still hasn't turned up. So I finally phoned today & they're sending out a new one. So that better be here by Thursday. Sick of paying out £3.50 on daysavers every day!!

Doikers 21-09-2010 06:23 PM

*Hugs Helen* At least they are in the process of 1)Fixing your hearing aid and 2)Getting your Bus pass :) Good luck standing up in front of the class , things like that petrify me .......