RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 04:28 PM

OMFG><
THIS IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU TELLING THE ENTIRE FAMILY I'M A FREAKING SCHIZOPHRENIC NUTCASE YOU ABSOLUTE BITCH ><
I'M NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC!!!!!
JUST...F*CKK OFF YEH?!
IHATEYOU:pinch:

*breaks down and cries*

*rocks back and forth*
I cant do this :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 06-04-2008 08:48 PM

*snuggles Alexx*
What's up sweetie?

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 09:01 PM

ARGH ><
my bloody mother!
I was doing fine today...
bit paranoid because for the past few days...shes been taking 'secret' phone calls...then i got a text off my aunty today...
started off as general chat then she said she was "very upset i didnt tell her i was struggling and ended up in hospital and i should have told her"!!!
ITS LIKE...MY MUM IS TELLING THE WHOLE FAMILY HER SPIN ON WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
ONLY SHE DOESNT LISTEN ANYWAY SO ITS ALL WRONG
I DIDNT EVEN WANT HER TO KNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE SO SURELY SHE MUST UNDERSTAND I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO KNOW?!?!?!

ARGH ><

Sorry....I dont mean to shout...
I'm just really frustrated and upset about it...:crying:
*curls up*

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 10:48 PM

*pokes the camp fire*
I'm...all alone..theres no one here besiiiiidesss me....
my problems have all gone..theres no one to deriiiiidddeeee meeeee...

*stops singing*

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 11:10 PM

ARGH!!! EEEE :D
MYBFFJUSTJOINEDRYL

~*forever_broken*~ 06-04-2008 11:10 PM

Alexx, *massive hugs*, I'm so sorry sweetie... It sucks when it seems the whole world knows your business, your secrets that you had hoped would stay secret forever... *hugs*

*pokes camp fire as well*

Callies gonna be back soon... *sigh* I miss my RYL twin...

*pthht* :-p got a doctors appointment tomorrow... Not sure why but *shrug*... Also a counseling appointment... At least I think they changed them to Mondays... Hmmm... Oh well...

*sits in her corner, knees to chest, and stares forward vacantly*

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 11:14 PM

Awwww:(
I have sandwhichs...would you like one hun?:)

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 11:30 PM

*hugs for Ally
Wish i had more than sandwhichs for you hun...
but im feeling drowsy

Pomegranate 06-04-2008 11:46 PM

*hugs Alexx and Ally and Kit and everyone else too*

*takes some cake*

Glad you enjoyed the Eagles hun, and thanks to everyone for the kind words, it really means a lot.

Alexx, I am sorry about your mum sweetie, you don't deserve any more crap than you are already dealing with. Please Don't let your mum's actions and behaviour set you back when you were doing so well today, and remember we all care about you a great deal *hugs*

How are you doing now Kit?

Are you alright Ally? I hope your doctors appointment goes ok *hugs* x

---------

I just thought people should know as well that lil-princess (the other Emma) who sometimes posted in here agreed to go into hospital today after some stuff went on last night. If anyone has any words of support I can pass them on, it would probably mean a lot to her x

Detour. Derail 06-04-2008 11:49 PM

No way!!! :(
Is she ok?
I hope she gets better soon *hugs for her*
Tell here we're all here for her, wishing her well

Pomegranate 07-04-2008 12:04 AM

Will do :)

*sits by Alexx and offers ben and jerries and cookies*

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 12:05 AM

ooh :)
Thankies ^_^

*hugs* how are you feeling hunny?
Ive been worried about you since the other night :(

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 12:11 AM

*smiles at Alexx* mmm sandwiches :-) sounds wonderful to me. (Though I'm already a cow, I should probably not eat but... *sigh*)

*hugs Emma*
Thanks for the heads up sweetie, poor girl :-( so brave of her though, I am pretty sure I can say for all of us that we're proud of her.
How are you, Emma dear? You have a habit of checking on us all but not letting us know how you are doing... You ok hun?

I'm alright atm... Tired and a bit triggered but better than I have been... Not looking forward to the drs appointment... Always makes me feel flawed (not his fault, mine)... *shrug*

Take care all, much love

*leaves a selection of teas, coffees, and cakes to go with the lovely sandwiches Alexx has*

Pomegranate 07-04-2008 12:14 AM

Thanks for the hugs :)

Sorry, for worrying you :notsure:. I didn't mean to, just needed to rant and I guess get some support and hugs (which I did :blush:)

I'm just a little fragile at the moment. Not sure what I want, if I want anything even, just....you know...too many questions and no answers and all confused and fragile.

I am worried about you though. I am sure you have said but what exactly is happening after your hospital trip if you don't mind me asking?

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 679381)
(Though I'm already a cow, I should probably not eat but... *sigh*)

*sits in amazement and shakes her head*
nonono....
thats not truuueeee silly :)
you're beautiful and amazing..so have a sandwhich...
besides...they are only ickle...coz im childish and have them cut into 4's... so you shouldnt feel too bed :)

*tries to be a good little sister by keeping you company*

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 12:24 AM

*hugs Emma again* dont worry about it sweety. im glad you're ok

Its hard feeling so fragile...but we are here for you until you start to feel stronger...you can do this...slowly...you'll start to find the answers you need.

After I ended up in Hospital over night, the crisis team faxed my doctor, and he has made a referral to send me to a local community team. So I have to wait for their call (should be early this week) and then I'll know more about it after then so I'll keep you all filled in if you want...
talking of hospitals...
I was gonna OD the night before last...but somehow...managed not to...
I really want to beat al of this this time round...but part of me is scared because i dont know what it will be like without it...
stuck between a rock and hard place in a way :/

Pomegranate 07-04-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 679381)
How are you, Emma dear? You have a habit of checking on us all but not letting us know how you are doing... You ok hun?

Sorry :blush:, generally if I am not too bad, or there is nothing specific I don't really update too much.

I am sure you are not a cow *makes mental note to go searching for pictures so as to have proof that you aren't* Besides in my ideal psych ward all of the food is calorie free and therefore none of it can make you gain weight. So this is a new addition to the VPW :hehe:

Pomegranate 07-04-2008 12:28 AM

I get that feeling of not knowing what it will be like without it but I think it *must* be better. *squeezes you* Well done for not ODing! :) We will be here for you whatever xx

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 12:29 AM

*snuggles Emma*
No worries luv, that's what we're here for remember. It's an awful feeling, feeling fragile and unsure *massive hugs*

lol thanks Alexx, still... Je ne sais pas *shrug* you're a lovely RYL lil sis :-D

*many hugs for all*

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 12:33 AM

Yay for not ODing Alexx, way to go! I'm very proud of you, that takes quite a lot of strength hun. *huge hugs*

Emma, no worries, I just wanted to make sure you were doing alright. It sounds like things aren't too bad and that's good. *hugs*