RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 11:20 AM

*cuddles into jk* i wish u didnt have to sleep
*tells self to stop being totally selfish*

wildly insane 23-05-2010 11:26 AM

sorry Julie, I keep forgetting there are time zones involved in this world *cuddles gently*

Doikers 23-05-2010 11:33 AM

OOP , I'm not keeping up with the goings on on the ward this weekend ,Sorry

*Hugs all who can accept them*
*Plonks a big bowl of Apples , Pears and Bananas on the table*

Take care everyone ,I'll check back soon I hope , I've comandeered the laptop :D

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 11:35 AM

*curls up in a little ball* i dont no y i'm crying i really dont...:crying: but it hurts everytime i try and stop
but i cant let anyone see me like this

Doikers 23-05-2010 11:44 AM

*hugs Julie if Ok*

wildly insane 23-05-2010 11:47 AM

Hey there Mark, hope you are having a good weekend *hugs*

*cuddles Julie (if okay)* it's okay to cry

sleep well JK

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 11:52 AM

*nods*hugs r very welcome and hannah i love the pc is ur sig

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:06 PM

one_step_closer 23-05-2010 12:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

I've gone one day without self harming, hopefully I can keep it up.

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:35 PM

Yay Lindsay that's awesome *big hugs*

Doikers 23-05-2010 12:39 PM

HEEEE Lindsay thats great news ! Go you ! *Hugs*

Louise 23-05-2010 12:42 PM

Well done Lindsay, so proud of you.

xxjuliexx 23-05-2010 12:45 PM

-sits rubbing eyes crying-

Scarletdreamer 23-05-2010 12:58 PM

*tackle hugs JK, Mark, and Laura* :D

Good to see you around again, JK, we missed you!! I'm sorry that reality is hitting hard again; anything you care to talk about about that? *cuddles*

Mark, how's your weekend going? *cuddles* Hopefully well... :) And yey for comandeering the laptop!! lol. :D

Laura, I'm sorry that being in your hometown again is rough... :( Why did your dad want you home sooner than planned? (sorry if that's too nosy) *squishes*

Hannah, I wish the weather here were nice... it was yesterday, but it rained overnight and is now all wet out. Grrrr. :( WoW did take my mind off things, pretty well, although I am sick and feeling it... ugh. (I'm sorry if I complain too much about being ill, it's just that I HATE it... lol.) Hopefully you get a lot done today. :) *huggles*

Kahlia, love your soapboxes as well!! :) *cuddles* So don't feel bad. At all. :)

*waves at Owen, cuddles everyone else that I've missed*

Kahlia1981 23-05-2010 01:30 PM

*hugs Lindsay* Well done. Really proud of you on your achievement. I hope that you are proud of yourself. Remember, every time that you say "no" to SI is an achievement, a "win". I hope you can keep going, but even if you slip, you know that you can make one day again, because you have managed it before. *hugs you again*

Sorry for my lack of individual replies. I'm a bit scatty at the moment and really only able to retain bits and pieces of information. I'm trying to respond where I can, but I just can't make things make sense, so I'm only responding when I can get what I want to say to come across so that it makes sense. I really don't mean any offence by it.

I'll cover this more in my own thread, but my friend - the one whose daughter destroyed my monitor - has been pretty much rendered homeless. We offered for her to stay here tonight, but she managed to make arrangements with her estranged husband which she thought would be better as the kids would have their own beds. It's going to make for a crowded day tomorrow. Especially as my housemate and I have a meeting with an Advocate to try and get some Legal help in regards to my medical situation.

My "head" situation is not good. Mood is severely low. Strong urges towards both SI and suicide. I don't know if it is reactive/environmental or psychiatric. My sense this time is that it is environmental. There has just been so much happening since it started to develop and then worsen.

I don't know. Maybe sometimes things have to be tested to the point of destruction. *sigh*

*offers hugs/safe gifts of support/care to all, then disappears into a dark corner under a huge pile of duvets*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 02:06 PM

*hugs everyone lots & lots*

*jumps on JK* I've missed you so much. Hope you're sleeping well & it totally suck when reality hits you hard again :(

*jumps on Hayley aswell* I know you were in yesterday but I don't think I managed to say anything to anyone individually really. Hope today's going better than you expected. I didn't sleep too well last night either so can sympathise.

*hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're feeling so bad sweetheart, it really sucks I know :(

*hugs Julie* I'm sorry you're not doing too great either. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

*hugs Hannah* Hope you're getting out in the sunshine whilst doing you to do list :P

*hugs Lindsay* Yay on the one day of no self harm, try keep it up :D

*hugs Laura* Sorry being at home isn't making you very happy :(

*hugs Heather* Your parents suck, please be careful if you're wanting to lose weight. Do it healthily :(

*hugs April lots*

Right...think that's everyone covered, wow haven't done an individual replies like that in forever.

Pnuemonia[Blue] 23-05-2010 05:03 PM

is anyone around?
*sits in the corner*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 05:42 PM

I'm around Emma if you're still here :)

katnovia 23-05-2010 05:45 PM

*looks sulky* can't do individual replies right now. want to, but i havn't the time, or a helpful husband.

katnovia 23-05-2010 05:51 PM

^^^ meh, i should control my temper, whoops. sorry all.