RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 01-11-2007 11:22 PM

Well I'm still bit annoyed about my sister obviously but least I've been talking about it to my parens seperatly. Then I had a lovely meal with my dad even though he's off on holiday all alone from sunday, hope he'll be ok Thn I come home, and either parent spoke to each other and I was like are neither of you going to say something to the other one? Then a few mins later, my dad said summat, and then my mum starts off a huge massive row with him, so I was upset and annoyed at her, for started it and biting my head off. Then I came online to find all this accusations at me butthat I can cope with. I was in small tears I really was. Then when I went to say goodbye with my mum, they're laughing. ARGH, keep getting feels of running. Even though I know that won't solve anything....

Feel pretty upset now. Not mad at my mum now I suposse.

But on a goooood note, have raises Ģ77.21 so far for my sponsered silence, I'll never do it apprantly!!!

TheSuffererComplex 02-11-2007 01:36 AM

so much for my "strength" Bah, last night sucked... HARD.

~*forever_broken*~ 02-11-2007 02:47 AM

Oh uck...feel awful...hopeing my counselor won't decide hospital is a good idea seeing as hoe I've been kind of suicidal lately...
F**k...
Just wish I could die...

MammaMia 02-11-2007 02:52 AM

Thanks for ignoring me :]

~*forever_broken*~ 02-11-2007 04:07 AM

Aww DanceDance...*hugs you* I wouldn't intentionally ignore you, promise... Just in my own little world of missary. I am sorry you are having such a time of it. Sounds like a tough deal with your sister...and I know from experience that parent issues are no picnic.
*hugs you again and offers some tea*

Jetforce 02-11-2007 09:19 AM

**hugs to ally and dancedance*

It sounds like ur both having a bad time atm :-( hang in there guys, just think positive thoughts ;)

Synthetisk 02-11-2007 04:44 PM

I'm scared.
I'm too scared to go back to the doctors and get sent back to therapy.
If I can hold out for another 8 months I'll be in a new city and be living on my own hopefully.
I just hope I can make it that long.

~*forever_broken*~ 02-11-2007 04:48 PM

Sasuke, sweetie, why are you scared about being sent back to therapy? It can only help (though I will be the first to admit that it can be a very painful sort of helping...)...
*hugs*

Synthetisk 02-11-2007 06:47 PM

*hugs back*
It's not so much the therapy side to be honest... it's just that last time my parents were ashamed of me because of it, and I'm scared of admitting it to them again. They only found out how depressed I was last time because I'd OD'd :( And they'll get angry at me again and keep getting angry until they're so embarassed that they'll stop me from going back...

Urgh, sorry, I didn't meant to type so much >___<

~*forever_broken*~ 02-11-2007 08:57 PM

Sweetie you didn't write that much at all. I'm so very sorry that your parents are so awful about this. That's terrible, really. Something I think I worry about as most of my family (only my older sister in fact) know about my counseling and meds...
Please don't let their embarassment keep you from getting the help you need though. I know it's very easy to say and not so easy to follow through but it's important for you.
Please take care sweetie.
Much love...and big hugs (always nice when you feel awful)

MammaMia 02-11-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ally83 (Post 351967)
Aww DanceDance...*hugs you* I wouldn't intentionally ignore you, promise... Just in my own little world of missary. I am sorry you are having such a time of it. Sounds like a tough deal with your sister...and I know from experience that parent issues are no picnic.
*hugs you again and offers some tea*

*hugs you back* Being in your own world of misery sucks. :( I'm still having a hard time, non-stop since septemeber && been a **** year overall. I'm sick & tired of being strong- I just don't have the strength left in me anymore. I only bother to get up every morning for college (even when i don't want go in) is so I can get into uni and stuffs and prepare for my future. But I don't see how I can be strong anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 352073)
**hugs to ally and dancedance*

It sounds like ur both having a bad time atm :-( hang in there guys, just think positive thoughts ;)

Yeah....positive thoughts....what have i got to be positive about? Apart from the fact I have a house to live in, a parent to look after me, amazing people in my life who don't know that I'm like this- except a couple, but they know it's been hard...grrrrr sorry. x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke (Post 352404)
I'm scared.
I'm too scared to go back to the doctors and get sent back to therapy.
If I can hold out for another 8 months I'll be in a new city and be living on my own hopefully.
I just hope I can make it that long.

Be strong sweetie :] I know it's tough though.

griddlebone 03-11-2007 09:49 AM

*checks in* ill be fine....just need a safe place for a bit :) *snuggles under duvet*

Jetforce 03-11-2007 10:19 AM

*leaves a packet of mashmellows for griddlebone to munch on*

Hope ur alrite there..stay safe xoxo

zowie 03-11-2007 01:03 PM

* Walks in, bursts into tears and throws herself at the closest person for a cuddle *
Yes, I think I'd like to check in here please xxx

MammaMia 04-11-2007 12:04 AM

*hugs zowie*

I'm sad. :(

midnite 05-11-2007 09:21 AM

canīt keep holding on, canīt keep pretending that everythings ok, iīm scared, i donīt like being on my own, donīt know what to do, pls someone tell me what to do, take the meds away from me, i wanna curl up and sleep til it all goes away, iīm so confused. i donīt trust myself :-(

MammaMia 05-11-2007 02:44 PM

*hugs midnite*

I'm doing well in the sh sense :]

l.e.g.o 05-11-2007 08:54 PM

havent harmed yet but need to-im such an idiot i always do something that will end up hurting me in someway or another-i dont want to ever drink again cos i dont want to repeat my actions

i hate myself

MammaMia 06-11-2007 03:56 AM

3 wholesome days & more without SH.

HA!

midnite 06-11-2007 06:01 PM

please somone just kill me, save me the hassle.