RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

katnovia 08-05-2010 02:08 PM

*hides*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 02:10 PM

*hides with Kat & Kahlia but hugging everyone else first*

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 03:51 PM

*finds Kat, Kahlia, and Hels all under one of the beds in the ward* *gives them cuddles*

What's up, Kat, love? *cuddles*

Hels, you okay? If not, IT'S OKAY to say so. :) *more cuddles*

Kahlia, I hope you're feeling better & maybe managing to get some sleep... :)

Mark, let me know if you've figured out how to change your email - if not I'll see if I can figure it out, or get Jarrod to help me figure it out... lol. I'm not a "techgeek" either... so yeah. :) Have you played any more WoW today? I want to right now but I'm at my parents' house and they don't have WoW installed on their comps and I'm not about to do that without their permission... heh.

Am drinking vanilla caramel truffle tea... sooo good!! Anyone want some? I can fix more... :)

*cuddles for all* :)

MammaMia 08-05-2010 03:58 PM

No I'm not. I'm furthest away from ok as can be. I think :/ *cuddles April*

Doikers 08-05-2010 04:09 PM

OHHH weird tea yes please April . I think I managed to get my e-mail sorted with WoW and quite a few other sites too.
*Hugs Helen*

EDIT: I haven't been on WoW today April no , maybe later , gotta level up . right now I am feeling pretty low , just don't see the point in life . Don't know why I bothered to get out of bed today . I want to cut . I'm gonna have a bath , try and relax , at least get clean :S

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 04:09 PM

Awh Hels... *big cuddles* What's up, sweetheart? ♥

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 04:10 PM

*fixes Mark a mug of tea and wonders if he would like to join her for virtual lunch again?* :) *curls up next to* I'm glad that you've got your email stuff sorted, that's good. How else are you doing? still stressed? I don't blame you on that one, you've got a lot on your plate - but you WILL make it through!! :)

MammaMia 08-05-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2285057)
Awh Hels... *big cuddles* What's up, sweetheart? ♥

Just really low. So drained. I want this **** to just go away. :'( *big cuddles* That doesn't explain everything but struggling to even explain. How pathetic :crying:

Doikers 08-05-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

still stressed? I don't blame you on that one, you've got a lot on your plate - but you WILL make it through!!
Still stressed yes , Had my parents call to check up on me too , I hate that I'm worrying people. Doesn't help that I'm feeling low today anyway .

*Joins April for lunch* Whats cooking? Thankyou for the tea :) and Thankyou for choosing me to curl up next too *Hugs*

Doikers 08-05-2010 05:48 PM

Hayley is at Eoghans but sends these-------> *GROUP HUGGLES fellow wardies*

nicole94 08-05-2010 06:41 PM

*screams and throws things*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 06:45 PM

What's wrong Nicole?

I spy a Laura.

SoMuchMore 08-05-2010 06:58 PM

*cuddles helen* its not pathetic that you are having a hard time explaining. I am like that too when im really struggling, ppl will ask what is wrong and I'll just be like "i dont know" even tho thats not true at all. Stay safe hun. If you feel like you want to talk more, we are all here.

*hugs mark* im sorry that you are so stressed. it sounds like you have so much going on right now. Hope that you can find some distraction/relaxation.

*hugs april* I think that if i got up at 5:45 am i would be exhausted not matter how early i went to sleep lol. (im not a morning person at all though). That tea sounds awesome *takes some.* How else are you doing today? You enjoying no uni?

*finds kahlia and kat and hugs both of them*

*waves to owen*

*hugs vicki, oliver, lindsay, crimson, mouse in darkness, and nicole*

I had Kappa Tau Alpha initiation yesterday... its the top honors society for journalism in the US, and apparently its pretty prestigious, which I didn't know when i got the bid for it. (For anyone that knows, its like Phi Beta Kappa... only journalism majors are not allowed in Phi Beta Kappa.. so this is like the equivalent.) Anyway, I've never sat in a room full of people that i didn't know that all looked so proud of me. All these professors making an effort to talk to me and tell me what an honor this is and all that. It felt weird. Like it was kinda cool to feel important, but at the same time I dont feel i deserved all that attention... I mean, i struggle on a daily basis just to stay afloat in life, and after the ceremony i kept wondering if anyone would think i am still exemplary if they knew what i crap person i can be.

Obviously, i know that wasnt the point of the ceremony. But its just thoughts that came up. Especially when they were all asking me about my plans for life and making it sound like i have so much potential to do whatever... the problem is, while i say i have plans... I never even pictured myself making it this far in life, nevertheless far into a career.

Doikers 08-05-2010 06:59 PM

Whats up Nicole? *Hugs*
How are you this evening Helen? *Hugs*

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:00 PM

i dont feel safe anymore helen. i know i'm ill, but when i got a letter through this morning about a meeting with me, my mum, my dad, my counsellor, my DBT worker, my doctor, my HOY, my connexions worker and my consultant psychiatrist to discuss my 'care' i went MENTAL. i feel like a weirdo. and like i dont need all this fuss, but i do i need the help but i'm not sure i want it. not like this anyway. theyve tried all this before, and it hasnt worked, and when they decided i should be assesed a couple of months ago at a proper psych hospital, i thought i was gonna get the help i need, but no, because according to them theres nothing wrong with me! i can't deal with them messing with my head like this!

Doikers 08-05-2010 07:02 PM

OOps typing together Laura , Well done on your Iniciation (Spelling?) *Hugs*

Doikers 08-05-2010 07:04 PM

*Hugs Nicole again* I'm sorry you are having problems getting the help you deserve , that really sucks :(

MammaMia 08-05-2010 07:05 PM

Thanks Laura :]

Doing pretty **** Mark. But thanks for asking.

Nicole, I'm sorry honey, maybe this time they WILL help?? :(

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:10 PM

*hugs mark* yeah maybe. but i'm not going to the meeting, so yeah. my mum will probably go though and i can find out from her.

one_step_closer 08-05-2010 07:20 PM

*group hug*