RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 06-07-2009 11:56 AM

Maybe one day Ill get a rest?
Things are really really busy right now so sorry if I don't get a chance to reply.

xxx

shadowedseraph 06-07-2009 02:23 PM

*hugs zowie* have a good time at your grandparents

*hugs secrets* try and take things a bit slower if that would help sweetie

CrazyHayley 06-07-2009 04:00 PM

*flies around ward sprinkling magic happy dust*

Wanna know the secret to my ability to fly today?!!! Its cos I'm on morphine!!! Yes my upper back and neck have gone into spasm after only a few days of relief, so I thought I'd come in here to see my friends to get distracted from the pain and try and remain positive as I don't want my happy spell to end.

Sorry for not being able to do individula replies but this is taking up an awful lot of brain power just to type this....I really should learn to waffle less.

*group huggle*

oooh, in here I can make it out to the smoking shelter!! yay

*goes out to smoking shelter wishing it was that easy in the physicalworld*

zowie 06-07-2009 07:44 PM

I.need.a.drink.

MammaMia 06-07-2009 08:43 PM

I may have broken a bone in my foot :@

Auburn Shadow 07-07-2009 12:46 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, been working hard on recovering and staying away from this site as I found it's triggering me too much. But anyways, hope everything gets better for all of you soon *leaves hugs*

I'm kind of stressed at the moment, my fiance's finally going to meet my parents on friday, and I'm kinda freaked out thinking up all the worst case scenarios, but I'm sure it'll be ok... right? And I've got a pre-op appointment at the hospital tomorrow to see if they can work out what's wrong with my eyes, so am shitting myself about that one right now, but am taking the fiance with me to stop me completely freaking and running out without actually going to the appointment.

*leaves more hugs*

MammaMia 07-07-2009 08:03 AM

Ahhhh my foot is still very sore. Psych ward was quiet overnight, hope everyone's okay???

I'm off to Jade's today (Tears of Soltidue, some of you should remember her), until Saturdy but no doubt I'll pop in :)

wildly insane 07-07-2009 09:33 AM

*hugs to everyone* am hoping the quietness is a good sign. I've been busy as usual, I really am too sensitive about what my mum says but I can't help it, she just seems to make me feel completely useless without meaning to. I need to look after myself and go to bed earlier than 1am so that I can start thinking more positively, but it's easier said than done.

*hugs Helen* have fun at Jade's :)

*hugs Auburn shadow* good luck at the hospital and hope the meeting with the parents goes well

*hugs Arwen* how's things? I always need a drink, not always a good idea though

*hugs Hayley* hope the happy spell lasts

*hugs Shadowedseraph* hope you are ok

*hugs Secrets* take it easy hun

*hugs to everyone else, Kahlia, Dayna, Kat, Jem, Vicki, hannahbanana, Katie, Cheryl, Shadowedsoul, and anybody else hiding in a corner*

MammaMia 07-07-2009 11:21 AM

*leaves hugs for all*

Managed to sneak on the internet whilst I'm on the train to London. Am beginning to **** myself about one part of this journey so badly lol. Never mind, it'll be worth it :D

shadowedseraph 07-07-2009 02:27 PM

*hugs wildly insane* sorry your mum makes you feel bad

*hugs MammaMia* you can do it, i know you can

i need to cut i need it so badly that i can hardly think of anything else but i'm not going to do it *sticks tounge out at brain* so there

MammaMia 07-07-2009 03:13 PM

I'm here in one piece (Y)

zowie 07-07-2009 07:24 PM

Glad you got there okay Helen. Say hi to Jade for me :) x

youonlyliveonce 07-07-2009 08:37 PM

ended up in hospital last night. feel really **** now. crisis team are suppose to be cuming round 2nite dont know wat to expect. got dbt assessment 2morrow hides under the bed sorry not much help at mo

Damnation. 07-07-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry.Bananas (Post 1726124)
Tödlich - ( I hope that's right!) ... Don't worry about your housemate, I'm sure she's fine. Sometimes they like to keep to keep people in a bit longer just to make sure that there's going to be nothing wrong. Send her my best...and I hope she's home soon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 1726673)
*huggles Todlich/Dayna (sorry am confused?!)* I really hope that you've had some good news about your housemate by now. I hope you've not been worried too much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1726744)
Dayna - Any news? Hope your flatmate is okay.

Eeeep, sorry for not posting much! (And Strawberry and Hayley, Däyna's my birthname, buuuut Tödlich is much more preferred :3nod:)

Anyway. My housemate went into hospital for her lumpectomy on Friday, but she was told she couldn't go home on Saturday like we all thought, because she must've been bleeding a bit more than the doctors expected or something, 'cause they wanted to give her a drain.

So yeah, she had a drain, and then they said that she could come out on Monday instead. Then decided that they wanted to give the drain one more day >__>;; so she's come out at last, today! <3

Not been too worried, 'cause I've had Eclectic*a with me during her absence to keep both me and the dog company (and we've been arsing around on the comp and laptop, playing games, watching DVDs, hence my lack of posting here xD).

The only time I really got worried was when Eclectic*a's mum needed to urgently talk to me. Like, Eclectic*a's boyfriend messaged me like 'HER MUM'S ON HER WAY IMMEDIATELY IT'S URGENT ANSWER YER PHONE', and me being the realistic (lol) person that I am, immediately thought 'FUUUUUUUCK THERE'S BEEN A COMPLICATION SHE'S DIED OH GOD I'M GONNA BE ALONE HERE ********BOLLOCKSTWAT DKJDFJH' etc etc.

Turned out she just wanted to get housemate's bed put up properly before she came home LOL. So crisis - thankfully - averted =D

zowie 08-07-2009 10:57 AM

I had a bath, which has been something I've been trying to force myself to do for a few days. It felt nice, I feel clean now.
I'm seeing my care co ordinator today, and I'm going to ask her to sort out a meds review. Which really shouldn't be up to me, I should have been invited to a meds review ages ago. I also had to be the one to call her and arrange a time to see her. Which again shouldn't be up to me.
Sigh. Greenacres is useless.

shadowedseraph 08-07-2009 11:38 AM

*hugs cheryl* don't worry they want to help you *hugs* or at least thats the plan!

*hugs Dayna* hope your holding up alright and that your housemate is ok

*hugs zowie* good on you for the bath. Your care co ordinator sounds a bit useless *more hugs* but i know you'll manage

i'm having one of those days :(

youonlyliveonce 08-07-2009 12:00 PM

they just phoned in the end and said theres not much they can do. and if i need them to phone. so. now just about to go for my dbt assessment feel like ive been 10 rounds with mike tyson.

Damaged... 08-07-2009 02:56 PM

am i allowed in??
im not coping at all.

Eclectica 08-07-2009 05:33 PM

Poor Todlich got stuck with me xP <3

People keep saying I look so much better, but infact, the depression is worse than ever and it's SO painful. Like, holding my chest together kinda pain.

And the systems... Eh, I don't know what they're doing.

wildly insane 08-07-2009 08:14 PM

*huggles all round*

bleh

*hugs Kat* offers painkillers for depression pain

hiya Damaged, make yourself comfy, fancy a tea? we're here if you wanna chat

*hugs Cheryl* how'd the assessment go?

*hugs Shadowedseraph* I'm having one too, hope you're okay.

*hugs Arwen* yay for a bath, hope the meeting with the care co-ordinator went well

*hugs Todlich* glad the crisis was not so crisisical (I think I just made that up lol) hope you're ok.

I went to bed at 11.30 last night which is really early for me, and guess what couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning, set my alarm for 8 and it was gone 9 before I ventured out the first time, all I succeeded in doing before lunch was go for a run and water my plants and that was not without a lot of effort. I'm eating too much. I'm just feeling low, I made 10 weeks, I don't know how, I still want to cut, I just push it into the background and put it off, I'm scared it's just going to build inside me until I explode, maybe it wont.

bleh, anyway got to change and go dancing.

*hugs all round again, leaves some ever so fancy yummy chocolates* hope things are okay.