RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 03-09-2008 02:49 AM

C'mon everyone. Let's see what goodies Jeff has for us in his hideaway. Chocolate isn't a solution but is sure helps.

*sets boxes of tissues everywhere*

Amanda sweetie, come over here to your auntie. It might be easier to breathe if you sit up for a bit. I have a strong shoulder to help prop you up.

*cuddles everyone*

Bro, I seriously owe you an apology. You created a haven for us and I messed up in my frustration. Thank you for giving us a safe place to hide out and to help each other out.

BoundNoMore 03-09-2008 03:08 AM

*sniffle*
Did I miss something?
I didn't know Daddy made us a haven
*starts to sob again*

blondiebear 03-09-2008 04:30 AM

Yep, He made us a haven, with games and a magic fridge, painted in pretty tan paint with white trim. And wonderful oak chairs.

Come sit with Auntie and talk to me.
*cuddles you*

All I'm Living For 03-09-2008 04:40 AM

huggles and cuddles for everyone in here who wants them

MammaMia 03-09-2008 04:44 AM

I can't stop crying.

Damm me.

I can't. I can't. I can't.

Someone else I know is going to die. I just can feel it. Everything is making me cry, like absloute floods of tears. It's all too much.

blondiebear 03-09-2008 04:46 AM

*cuddles helen* what is going on?

*cuddles sophie*

BoundNoMore 03-09-2008 04:49 AM

*snuggles up close to her aunt Blondie in the haven*

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:02 AM

*cuddles Susan*

I just can't stop crying. I'm scared I'm going to have someone die. I'm so scared. I'm crying over Allie's death and I have no right. I never spoke to her. So why should I cry over that? I have no right to say oh an online friend died, cus I don't.

Everything keeps setting me off. Tears just keep on coming. Everything's getting to me. The thoughts. The freedom of doing whatever I want. I want it. I want happiness though. What's my choice a fresh new start with could knock me off my even kneel or death? Hmm...

BoundNoMore 03-09-2008 05:06 AM

*hugs Helen and hands bandanna*

Casper_Fading 03-09-2008 05:08 AM

at least you didn't drive someone away with stupid horrible mean words that are now making you wonder if you should hurt yourself as a result... 8sighs*

*slams and locks cupboard door from the inside*

effervescence 03-09-2008 05:10 AM

everyone says things they don't mean sometimes jess. please don't hurt yourself because of being human.

*hugs amanda and helen*

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:11 AM

Thanks Amanda.

You know what really sucks aswell? I'm beginning to feel like nobody can help me professionally cus "theres nothing wrong". Yes friends help. But can they do after that certain pont. That point being me suidical....:crying:

I am so damm angry with this world. It keeps GIVING ME ****ING ****. IT'S LIKE I ATRRACT IT.WELL GUESS WHAT? I WANT TO BE ****ING HAPPY

*might paste this into my thread*

BoundNoMore 03-09-2008 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1050077)
I'm beginning to feel like nobody can help me professionally cus "theres nothing wrong". Yes friends help. But can they do after that certain pont. That point being me suidical....:crying:

I am so damm angry with this world. It keeps GIVING ME ****ING ****. IT'S LIKE I ATRRACT IT.WELL GUESS WHAT? I WANT TO BE ****ING HAPPY

I'm right there in the same boat with ya hun... it never ends with me :crying:

Casper_Fading 03-09-2008 05:16 AM

I meant what i said chlo. i just didn't mean it the way she made it sound. i was trying to get her to think. but it jsut made eveyrthtign worse.

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1050081)
I'm right there in the same boat with ya hun... it never ends with me :crying:

*hugs tight* I wish we could be helped :ermm:

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:23 AM

I am so damm angry with this world. It keeps GIVING ME ****ING ****. IT'S LIKE I ATRRACT IT.WELL GUESS WHAT? I WANT TO BE ****ING HAPPY!!!!

I want to be more ****ing happy. I try to be more positive. I am TRYING to stay on an even keel. BUT I CAN'T TRY ANY LONGER. I'm at the end of my ****ing tether. Can't I have some morre good times? Please? Cant they tell I'm suffering, fighting every damm day to be positive to stay alive. I shouldn't be constantly fighting.

BoundNoMore 03-09-2008 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1050089)
I wish we could be helped

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1050090)
I want to be more ****ing happy.

me too hunni... me too *starts to sob uncontrollably again* :crying: :crying: :crying:

risenfromperdition 03-09-2008 05:29 AM

*pulls you both into group hug*

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1050094)
me too hunni... me too *starts to sob uncontrollably again* :crying: :crying: :crying:

*gives you a big snuggle* One day we'll be understood?

MammaMia 03-09-2008 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 1050097)
*pulls you both into group hug*

*is cuddled*