RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 07-12-2010 04:40 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Please hold on hun , you won't feel so wretched always , feeling better isn't easy but it will happen . Perhaps you could speak to your Dr about changing your meds or at least tweaking them if you on some already , or even starting some meds ?

*Hugs Helen* How are you?

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 04:42 PM

I think am gonna take a nap *yawn* hows you guys

MammaMia 07-12-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs Mark* I feel even more ill, thought my cold and cough were getting better but having a bad day with them. Not feeling too emotionally great either :S

misskitty112 07-12-2010 05:13 PM

*Hugs Mark* How're you?
*Hugs Lindsay* Please hold on.
*Hugs Heather* Have a nice nap!
*Hugs Helen* I hope you feel better soon.

My Brit Lit Paper is done! WHOOO. Now I only have a history paper, another lit theory paper, a journalism rewrite, and my journalism final. I can do this.
Then I go into finals week, but my hell week was this week, so I don't even care about finals.

Doikers 07-12-2010 05:16 PM

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Felicia* Go you!!!

*Hugs Helen* I'm sorry you feel rotten , both types of rotten :S

risenfromperdition 07-12-2010 05:22 PM

Felicia=awesomeee ^.^

Doikers 07-12-2010 06:01 PM

Ugh , I want to Drink but can't because of the Antabuse:(
I really want to Cut , my arms are tingly.
It's been 9 days S.I. free I don't want to wreck it but sooooo triggered :S

youngatheart 07-12-2010 06:57 PM

Evening everyone, how are you all? xxxx

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Sam* (It's Sam right?) How are you tonight? I'm up and down :S

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 07:26 PM

*hugs everyone*
How is everyone?

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:30 PM

*Squishes Crimson* I'm urgy , they ( the urges ) keep washing over me :( How are you Crimson ?

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 07:43 PM

I've been pretty urgy the last couple of days myself, but to apathetic to be bothered to do anything.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : boring life ramblings
Going Saturday to look at more houses and hopefully start the paperwork on Monday because the sooner we move the better for me... between the "landlord" we have now and the in-laws that will be moving out when we move, I can't wait. They're smooshing the last of my tolerance and sanity the longer it takes to get moved. But on the upside the in-laws were already told when we move they are not going with us and will not be welcomed back to stay (except M since she's helping out and will have a lease to pay rent for her room and her part of the bills). D's also quit paying MIL's car insurance and cut down our cell bill and told MIL not to go over or she'll be paying that overage, and if she doesn't we're taking the cell back.
Oh Oh Oh! And when we get a house D said I may be able to get a Corgi! I've wanted one for years now but our apartment isn't allowed dogs...

Doikers 07-12-2010 07:48 PM

Oh I'm sorry you're urgy too Crimson *Hugs*
Think of all the new personal space you'll have in a new home :) and a Dog!! I'd like a pet too but my flat doesn't allow them , exept Parrots it seems :P (my downstairs and acrross one neighbour has an African Grey Parrot)

youngatheart 07-12-2010 07:49 PM

*hugs* Mark, Yeah it is sam :0) Sorry to hear you are down as well as up, whats wrong? Im fine thanks! Had a good day watching my girls xmas play so feeling quite happy tonight :)

*hugs* poisonedapple I hope you find a house on saturday!

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 08:02 PM

*hugs Mark* I can't wait for the space. My poor Chinchillas will even be able to run around outside of their cage when we have more space (I'm going to get them a 'playpen' for the living room). Have you asked the landlord about caged animals? That's how we can keep my chinchillas and my kid's rabbit in a no pet apartment. I'm hoping to have an exercise room but if not at least I can use the wii in the living room when we don't have people staying in it.

*hugs Sam* I'm Crimson :) I hope so too... I can't wait.

Doikers 07-12-2010 08:04 PM

Nothing specifically wrong Sam (so glad I remembered your name!) , Just aware that it's been 9 days and knowing that really brings Self Injury to the forefront of my thinking , Make sense? , Plus I don't know , this tingling in my arms and body wants me to cut to stop it .:S *Hugs Sam*

PoisonedApple 07-12-2010 08:07 PM

If it helps you could tell yourself if you don't you'll get yourself one of these http://shop.recoveryourlife.com/inde...product_id=102

Doikers 07-12-2010 08:09 PM

Maybe caged animals would be allowed , I used to have Mice , they are cute and nice and quiet (exept that they get on their wheel at night , but that you aclimbatise(sp?) too) , Maybe thats why john is allowed his Parrot , which incidently is also named Sam hehe (No offence intended Sam)

Doikers 07-12-2010 08:11 PM

Thats a good idea Crimson . I already bought myself one when I in fact "qualified" for it , That seems yonks ago.....

Louise 07-12-2010 08:52 PM

hugs everyone