RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 30-09-2010 10:31 PM

*huggles lia* you are SO not being pathetic about your abuse sweetie, noone deserves to be hurt. and my sister is 13.

SparkleKitten 30-09-2010 10:31 PM

So tired and run down today, and my back is agony, no idea whats happening with it either, not an injury, just...I don't know, probably just whatever condition they decided I have screwing with me.

*cuddles all* individuals tomorrow x

shadowedsoul 30-09-2010 10:38 PM

hugs lia back not really.

FlyingNy 30-09-2010 10:52 PM

What's wrong Jill?

Sorry you're not feeling great Sarah. *Hugs*

That explains a lot. Your sister's at the 'age of the teenager' where it's cool to be nasty to people. Mine never grew out of that. Not that I'm excusing her bahaviour, just telling you to try not to take it personally, although I know how hard that is. Rememeber though, I love you, no matter what size you are or anything else. *Hugs again*.

Kahlia1981 30-09-2010 10:56 PM

Hello all and *hugs* to those who want and can accept them. Just sneaking a few moment on the computer whilst my housemate is asleep again. I really am struggling without a computer of my own, but hopefully it will only be a few weeks until I will have the money to get the parts for the rebuild.

To be honest though I am beginning to get concerned about the way my thought patterns are going. I am hoping that it is mostly stress related and that it was begin to settle down. Because I really don't want to go back to the days pre-ECT where I was SI'ing, OD'ing and in constant danger of making other spirited attempts on my life in ways that are definitely fatal - the full on no-way-back scenarios.

Looking back I can see how far I've come from those days, and that I don't want to go there again, but I can't help feeling that I'm going to, and in this town there is basically no psych help available. I actually think the head doctor, whose psych med skills are questionable at best, is attempting to commit genecide by killing off the mentally ill - he's succeded in killing five patients in the last year that have made the papers - but anyway it is widely accepted that it isn't safe.

I don't know .... right now I think I just need to remember to breathe and to "take the time to smell the roses". Sorry for taking so much time to talk about me ... I'm probably boring you all stupid on something you don't give a damn about. Mucho apologetica.

nicole94 30-09-2010 10:57 PM

*hugs lia again* i suppose, and i dont think mines ever gonna grow out of it either! aaw, loves you too lia!
hmm, i has a sore nose!

shadowedsoul 30-09-2010 11:11 PM

nevermind. all is good. =]

FlyingNy 30-09-2010 11:13 PM

I have a sore foot if that's any comfort. It might just be me, but whatever my sister does to me, she's still my sister and I would do pretty much anything. That might be pathetic and make me a massive mug, but hey. How's college going?

*Hugs Kahlia* Don't be sorry, I'm sorry you're in not such a great place right now, but you're right, you've come so far since then and I know you can get through this.

nicole94 30-09-2010 11:16 PM

i know, i'm the same, i love my sister so much! and my nose is my own fault XD i got it peirced today, the finger and arm are her fault though XD

FlyingNy 30-09-2010 11:28 PM

My foot just hurts. It does most of the time. Cool, do you like it? My friend has her nipple pierced. Are you feeling any better now?

RYUU 30-09-2010 11:29 PM

i cut again that's twice in one day the devil is winning i have lost control

FlyingNy 30-09-2010 11:54 PM

*Hugs RYUU* The devil isn't winning. You can beat this. There's no shame in slipping. We all do it and you've been so strong in the past. I know you can do this.

shadowedsoul 01-10-2010 12:10 AM

hahahaha hahahaha there is no point to anything anymore, just another load of ****. dont care. hahahahahahaha.

Scarletdreamer 01-10-2010 12:16 AM

I have my nose pierced too, Nicole. :) Which side did you choose? and is it a ring or a stud? Mine's a tiny stud (on the right side)... perfect for me as I didn't want anything huge. :) I was going to have a ring but then thought... meh... studs look nice. I got mine in December and my bestie went with me and said that it was the scariest looking thing ever. ;) Which made me "lol" at the time... :P And I'm sorry about the broken finger - have you been to a doctor's to get a split for it or anything? because down the road fingers that were broken that healed improperly can cause problems. Jarrod knows about that one. :( *hugs*

Lia, how're you doing tonight? *cuddles* Thinking of you!! You're so kind/patient with all of us here on the ward, as are most all of the rest of you. <3

Jill, what's up, hon? *hugs gently*

Ryuu... you CAN keep doing this; Lia's right, all of us slip, but that does NOT mean that the devil is winning. You can keep fighting, you HAVE BEEN fighting and doing so very well. Just keep at it, okay? No giving up allowed. ;) Slips, yes, but no giving up. *gentle hugs*

I am so effing exhausted!!! :( And I'm a little worried for a silly reason - the guild I'm a member of on the Bronzebeard-US server in WoW (it's an all female guild, very nice, I love it) is having what they call "little sister voting" up now. You start out in the guild as a "little sister" which basically means you're a "newbie/noob" in the guild. Then you can be promoted to being a sister if there's enough people voting for you/saying positive things about you. And I'm one of the people that's up for being voted to go up to "sister" now. So I'm a little scared... like... well, a lot of "what ifs" are going through my mind right now. Like... "what if they don't know me?" or "what if they don't like me?" or "what if I haven't been on enough lately?" or... yeah, you get the idea. Maybe. :-X So I'll shut up now... about that at least!!

Umm, what else... ugh. I just... am... I don't know. Exhausted & anxious best fits, I guess. I HATE anxiety. :'( And I'm still depressed, too. Just want to sleep for the rest of forever. Plus, I will probably be getting up at 6am tomorrow instead of 7am... when I'm already super exhausted. Oh well. At least it'll get me up in time to go hear one of my favorite authors speak. :)

*cuddles everyone I didn't mention before*

shadowedsoul 01-10-2010 12:36 AM

erm need some help. curls up

SoMuchMore 01-10-2010 06:48 AM

*hides in the corner*

Sorry everyone... really struggling + extremely busy= no individual replies.

*shuffles out trying not to cry*

MammaMia 01-10-2010 10:40 AM

Wow, ward's been bit dead last few hours.

I'm sorry we all seem to be struggling (or most anyway) so much *cuddles tight* Things WILL get better. You can beat all these urges etc xxx

Scarletdreamer 01-10-2010 11:15 AM

Whoa, only 3 posts since I last posted last night?! O.o

That's unusual. And where's Mark? He's usually on wayyy before I am. :-/ Hope he's okay.

Hels *hugs* Hope you're doing okay as well. :)

Meh. Don't want to be up this early. :( It's 6:15am so not that early, but still, want to sleeeeeeep. Was warm and comfy under my uni blanket. Heh. :-/ *yawns* Oh well. I'll just put up with it. :P

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia1981 01-10-2010 11:20 AM

hello ward.
it looks like we may be able to save my computer by replacing one part instead of the whole core which means it may be up and running by the end of next week at the latest.
today i've been breaking down in tears at the drop of a hat but at least my assignment is almost finished ... two paragraphs to write and 500 words to remove. le sigh

Doikers 01-10-2010 11:28 AM

*Hugs April* Here I am , I just got online , well I just heaved myself out of bed , NO energy or motivation this morning , Grr Depression and Numbing Meds , I'm just a bit blah!

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you're family are being so mean and that I went to bed early last night :S

*Hugs Kahlia* Thats better news about your computer :)

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Ryuu*