RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 06-08-2010 03:55 PM

*cuddles you both*

Mark, I sent her some flowers ^_^

I just make some chocolate krispie cakes nom nom!!!!

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 04:00 PM

Hullo everyone... *cuddles*

Am at my parents' right now... fixing up some more chamomile tea (yey Mark!! :D)... relaxing. My sister is coming home for a few days & is stopping by my apartment in the afternoon, so I have to be home by a certain time, but it's nice being here for a little while anyway. :)

I'm really tired. Haven't texted my NP yet... not sure when/if I will. Ugh. I know I ought to be honest but it's so damn hard to be... :( She won't be happy at all that I had to go off the Tegretol... but now I'm going back on it so yey I guess??

*extra cuddles for everyone*

nicole94 06-08-2010 04:07 PM

*cuddles helen and april.* oooh, a nice cup of tea and some cake! i may have to make a cake now! lol

katnovia 06-08-2010 05:57 PM

hi everyone, how are you all?

Doikers 06-08-2010 06:11 PM

Hey Kat!!!*Hugs* How are you? I'm not sure how I am hmmm....

MammaMia 06-08-2010 06:11 PM

Hi Kat. I'm really low (as per), exhausted, cold, dizzy and in lots of pain. How are you lovely?

nicole94 06-08-2010 07:21 PM

*huggles everyone.* home alone tonight.......................... :(

shadowedsoul 06-08-2010 07:41 PM

Cuddles all, hmm feeling very numb and physically and mentally drained, really want stuff in my really life to go away. Curls up cries quietly.

MammaMia 06-08-2010 07:48 PM

I'm all alone too, but not in this house, please try stay safe Nicole *cuddles tight*

Doikers 06-08-2010 07:48 PM

*Huggles Nicole*

*Cuddles Jill*

*Huggles Helen* typing at the same time again :)

MammaMia 06-08-2010 07:53 PM

Just magical Mark :) Anyone want to make me a hot water bottle? :( Still in lots of pain :(

nicole94 06-08-2010 07:56 PM

*makes helen a hot water bottle and hands it to her* anyone wanna come all the way over to oxfordshire and keep me company for the night? lol

SoMuchMore 06-08-2010 08:04 PM

*hugs mark* i didnt think you were calling me a hypocrite. I was just saying that I shouldn't become one. No worries. How r u doing today?

*hugs jill* sorry that things are so crappy for you right now. Hang in there. Things will get easier eventually.

*hugs oliver* remember that you are included in what you said. You deserve to be happy too and are a very special individual :-)

*hugs helen and makes her another hot water bottle* sorry you're in so much pain. That was so nice of you to send your bestie some flowers! I bet it made her day.

*hugs april* I'm glad that you are back on your meds. You really should tell your NP about it though, I don't think she will be too mad at you. Hope you are having/had a nice time at your parents and have a good visit with your sister.

*hugs kat* hi! how have you been?

*hops a virtual airplane to visit nicole and keep her company* lol

My family is starting to question who I am typing to so much on my computer.. ugh, i hate when they question what I am doing. Going for dinner and drinks with a friend from high school tonight. Hopefully it'll be a good time... not too good though b/c i have to drive home afterwards lol

nicole94 06-08-2010 08:07 PM

*gets in a virtual taxi to meet laura from the airport, stopping on the way to check helens water bottles are still warm.*

MammaMia 06-08-2010 08:09 PM

*joins Laura in going to Nicole's :P*

Thanks for the hot water bottles, still haven't found mine yet =[

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 08:12 PM

*also joins Laura in going to Nicole's* :D We can have a fun time with tea and cake. :P

Am sooo tired... even took a nap (silly me) - am home now though.

*cuddles all*

SoMuchMore 06-08-2010 08:13 PM

lol i wish everyone could visit each other for real :-)

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 08:14 PM

That would totally rock my world.

Speaking of which, if Jarrod's in the army, we might go to Germany as a placement... which means... I can visit the folks I know in the UK!!! XD So beware... I might come toodling by one day. :P

Scarletdreamer 06-08-2010 08:18 PM

Ughh... my sister's supposed to be by any moment now... and my eyes are really heavy, hah, and Jarrod wants to hang out tonight before the raid on WoW... so... I'm going to have to stay awake somehow. Could someone pinch me, or give me caffeine that won't make me jittery & anxious?? :(

nicole94 06-08-2010 08:24 PM

awesome, so party at mine tonight then? lol