RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 21-07-2010 01:58 PM

*hugs mark* like others have said maybe a few days will be a good way to start decreasing your SI, but I'm sorry you won't have much privacy, that sucks.

*Hugs Helen* whats up?

*hugs April* how are you doing this morning/afternoon? (I also spy you *glomps*)

*hugs Jess* I'm sorry your meds are making you feel ill and you have a lack of motivation, I hope your Dr's appt goes well tomorrow.

Hi Ashley *waves* I'm Oliver, welcome to the ward

Doikers 21-07-2010 02:00 PM

April the homework is documentting what I do all day for 2 days and rating it according to how happy it makes me on a percentage scale , that I can do pretty much its the questions that I struggle with .
Over the past 2 days what activitys did you enjoy and why?
Over the past 2 days what did you do that made you feel like you acheived something and why?
and like 5 more , I'm struggling mith them , what makes me feel like I ACHEIVED something , I really don't know :S

How are you April? *Hugs*

MammaMia 21-07-2010 02:03 PM

Oliver, I can't go into all the details as it'd be breaking the rules here, but quite low and been having suicidal urges. Mainly because of three bullies who can't get a ****ing life and leave me alone :/

wolfos3d 21-07-2010 02:08 PM

*hugs Oliver* Thankies. How is you?

*hugs Helen* If you need to talk you can send me a PM. Can't promise I'll be much help but I'm happy to listen if you need it.

frenchhorn 21-07-2010 02:09 PM

*hugs Hels*
I'm really sorry people are being bullies, you certainly don't deserve it and are much better than them, they are just immature idiots.
I'm sorry your feeling so low, have you got some stuff you can do to distract yourself from those thoughts?

*hugs Mark* I hate thos sort of questions I never know what to put.

*hugs jess* I'm lonely and stressed. my grandma fell over the other day and broke her hip, she needs an operation asap, but atm her blood pressure is way too high. Also my cousins and aunt and uncle are coming down, to see my grandma, I'm not out to them, or to my grandma, who apparently keeps going on about her 4 grand daughters, grrrrrrr. also uni sent me a letter saying i need to retake an exam and I need to pay for referred essays, which were referred for medical reasons.

Doikers 21-07-2010 02:27 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I can see why seeing your relatives and grandma would be a problem for you , I hope that it goes well for you and also that your grandma gets her op soon :)

Also Helen I HATE Bullies , I'm really sorry you are having trouble with them , I was bullied from year 7 to when I was 18 -19 and on and off since andam struggling with life as a result . The best thing for you to do is to ignore them , rise above it and they will lose intrest (if thats what you call it) pretty quickly .Don't respond to being bullied , I hope that helps :)

I'mJustMe 21-07-2010 02:39 PM

Hey guys. I wasn't here last night, was at a sleepover so sorry for lack of individual replies, but there's been four pages since.

Hugs to anyone who needs them though. :)

Just one thing.
April- maybe stop watching that show for awhile?? just a thought<< Lol, good advice. I thought of that, perhaps you make a good point, it's just plain freaking me out now. Shouldn't be getting to me like it is though. Things go round and round in my head and I can't sleep. I get a horrible feeling in my stomach whenever I think of it which doesn't help. I was watching it with a friend last night and I ran out. Told her I was looking for my phone. Anyway...how are you doing?

What about everyone else?

xx

MammaMia 21-07-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfos3d (Post 2411217)
*hugs Helen* If you need to talk you can send me a PM. Can't promise I'll be much help but I'm happy to listen if you need it.

*hugs Jess* Thank you sweetheart, it's much appericated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2411221)
*hugs Hels*
I'm really sorry people are being bullies, you certainly don't deserve it and are much better than them, they are just immature idiots.
I'm sorry your feeling so low, have you got some stuff you can do to distract yourself from those thoughts?

*hugs Oliver* Thank you aswell. You're right, they are just immature idiots. I know I've reacted sometimes & shouldn't have, but they will not give it a rest. The thoughts, not really, but going out in a few minutes & then seeing my Dad tonight, so that'll help keep me safe I guess :/ Hope your grandma is able to have her operation soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2411233)
Also Helen I HATE Bullies , I'm really sorry you are having trouble with them , I was bullied from year 7 to when I was 18 -19 and on and off since andam struggling with life as a result . The best thing for you to do is to ignore them , rise above it and they will lose intrest (if thats what you call it) pretty quickly .Don't respond to being bullied , I hope that helps :)

I hate them too, I've been bullied on/off most of my life now. Feel like I should be used to it by now >_> I'm sorry you've been bullied so much. I try to ignore them and most of the time I can, but sometimes it gets too much and I react, which makes it worse. I know all they want is reactions. Thank you Mark :)

*sighs* I should finish getting ready but can't be bothered.

Doikers 21-07-2010 02:50 PM

*Hugs Lia* Hey!:)

I'mJustMe 21-07-2010 02:58 PM

*Hugs Helen*

Hiya Mark *hugs* how's things?
x

Doikers 21-07-2010 03:02 PM

Things are ......well I don't truely know , I'm numb , still , yet slightly freaked out about not being able to anwer my nurses homework hmmmm.
Did you enjoy your sleepover?

wolfos3d 21-07-2010 03:03 PM

*cuddles Lia* Hope you are doing okay.

Sleepy time for me. Night everyone.

Doikers 21-07-2010 03:07 PM

Night Jessica :) Sleep well :)

frenchhorn 21-07-2010 03:13 PM

night Jess Sleep well

Bloody hell I've not even been home a whole day and already I hate it, the stress and shouting has began already

*hugs lia* hoe you enjoyed your sleep over

*hugs Hels* I hope going out and seeing your dad help a bit

I'mJustMe 21-07-2010 03:27 PM

Hey

*Hugs Oliver* I know the feeling. Been home a hour mind and haven't been shouted at once. New record.

Night Jess. Sweet dreams.

The sleepover was good thanks Mark and Oliver. 'Cept for running out on the poor girl, but I told her I was searching for my phone, so she didn't wonder.

Does anyone know how to delete threads on here? People have found me and I need a new identity. I might just create a new account.

x

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 03:27 PM

Wow, lots of replies since I last posted, guess that's a good thing, ey? :)

To answer all of those who asked - I'm okay. I guess. Still feeling sensitive emotionally, which really bites, but oh well. :( My bestie didn't help any by implying that it's going to take awhile for me to get in shape yesterday... I know she didn't mean anything by it really, but it hurt. :( That's what I mean by being "emotionally sensitive," just little things that I normally would laugh off hurt. And I'm not sure why. :'(

I really don't know what else to say... :-S

*cuddles all*

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 03:47 PM

Guys, yo. It's me, Lia. I changed my account 'cos I had been found by some 'friends' and no longer felt safe. Just gonna tell you lot here, not broadcasting it to the world. Just so you lot know.

x

PoisonedApple 21-07-2010 04:48 PM

*waves* hello, ashley. i'm crimson.
*cuddles lia* i know how that goes... had a close call with being found a bit back...
*hugs everyone*
*hides*

time to change 21-07-2010 04:49 PM

hey guys, just thought i would give a bit of an update...
well i saw my support worker today, and tried to explain to her that my new cpn didnt really listen to me when i was trying to her how bad i was feeling, and she didnt even really listen either... do they know how hard it is to say "help me"? so feeling like nobody cared i kinda slipped up... had to go to minor injuries, and they dressed my wounds, and after what happened yesterday, said the just wanted to check my general obs. my pulse is still racing, blood pressure a bit better, but still slightly low, but my blood sugar was through the roof, nearly didn't read!!! but they just sent me home, as if everything was fine, why do all these "caring" professionals not give one??? if i'm mentally unwell they dont care, if i'm physically unwell, they dont care.
hope everyone is ok, quite a lot gone on since my last post, but keep strong people *hugs all around*
steph xx

PoisonedApple 21-07-2010 04:55 PM

Well damn.
Go figure on the day I just have no motivation at all and debated ignoring my alarm and staying home Kath wants to help me get stuff caught up... No can't decide to help on a day I'm not able to be in my office. Can't help on a day I'm working my butt off. Can't help when I have a ton of files to pull rather than just files to shelve... Nope she wants to help when I'm down to the stuff to be shelved. *cries* *puts on productive and happy mask* I'm okay... *smiles* see?