RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 03-07-2010 08:53 PM

-sits with Nicole and Helen-

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:02 PM

Hi Nicole, how are you?

*Hugs Mark*- I feel exactly the same. I'm so scared of rejection and dimissal that I keep everyone at arm's length. I don't even really open up on here, and it's a support website. I'm just so scared. I'm tired of being scared. I've said too much. I'll shut up.

Try to do something as a distraction. I just watched a movie. A Cinderella Story, it's not the best movie ever, but it meant I didn't have to think. I also have my writing, that keeps me on this edge. Just. Do you have a hobby that you can do anytime?

Doikers 03-07-2010 09:12 PM

Well Lia *Hugs * First , I used to LOVE to read but I can't even watch much tv I've so little concentration and focus these days , Damn Depression
I HATE having Depression,
I HATE cutting,
I HATE meds and their side effects,
I HATE myself,
HATE HATE HATE:( Sorry

Doikers 03-07-2010 09:31 PM

I'm shutting down the laptop now .
Check back tomorow.
Night Night everyone.
Sweet dreams.

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:33 PM

Night night Mark. Don't hate yourself, you're an amazing, strong person. Sweet dreams to you too.
xx

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:35 PM

I'm alone in the house and my mum went out almost 5 hours ago with my sister. They should be back by now and I keep hearing things...I know it sounds childish, but I'm kinda scared.

MammaMia 03-07-2010 09:37 PM

Not childish to be scared sweet. Everyone gets scared.

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:41 PM

Well I kinda need someone to talk to. Anyone around? I like being home alone, but not like this, not when they should be back. I have a knife beside me, but I'm scared I'll use it for other things.

xxjuliexx 03-07-2010 09:43 PM

-curls up in my sleeping bag-

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 09:51 PM

Hey Julie. You alright?

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 10:46 PM

*Curls in corner, scared and alone. *

Scarletdreamer 03-07-2010 11:08 PM

*huggles lia and sits with her if that's okay?*

just checking in... cuddles all 'round to those who want them.

sorry it's not more. :(

I'mJustMe 03-07-2010 11:42 PM

Hey April, what's up sweetie?
xx

wildly insane 04-07-2010 12:01 AM

hmm...nothing, absolutely nothing, confirms it I guess

hugs to everyone, I'm gonna go now

leaves a bucket of hugs and hope and tea and calorie free ginger cake

keep fighting

MammaMia 04-07-2010 12:18 AM

*hugs to all if they can accept them*

Sorry I'm so useless right now.

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 12:19 AM

Yay, I love tea! *Comes out of corner to get a cup of tea and speak to others*

Everyone alright?

xx

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 12:26 AM

i'm meh. trying to work on getting the apartment ready for de-flea-ing but i hardly have the energy to put all of the effing stuff that we have (dunno where it all came from!!!) into totes. i think we've filled 10 18-gallon totes so far... :-S

r/v updated awhile ago, forgot to mention that.

how are you doing now, lia?

*cuddles hannah & hels*

I'mJustMe 04-07-2010 12:29 AM

I'm fine. As always. I'm smiling, see?

Well have fun with the box packing, and meh's better than ****. It could be worse. :)

x

Scarletdreamer 04-07-2010 01:40 AM

Mmmhm. I think we "banned" the word "fine" in here awhile ago... :) ...and we all know that smiling doesn't mean that you're okay. We're all experts here at keeping up that mask, remember? *hugs* Wish I could say something that would help you be okay with opening up a bit more... am worried about you.

Meh turned to ****. :( It usually does in the evenings, especially when I'm extra tired. Turns out that a room in our house is particularly flea infested and that just makes me feel ill. I hate this whole shizbang of fleas and medication for the cat and flea-bombs and moving crap... :'( It's a pain in the bum and I just want to call it quits. I've kind of not done my end-of-internship report yet, either. REALLY need to get cracking on that. :'(

At least I get to see my bestie tomorrow, and I texted with her a bit today. Didn't help me feel any better really but at least I managed to give her some support.

'Kay, gonna see if we can go to bed now... or soon - gotta take showers first. Soooo tired!!!! :'(

SoMuchMore 04-07-2010 01:40 AM

my mom is back in the hospital *sigh* Still waiting for things to turn around.

Sorry for lack of individual replies. Can barely handle this right now.
*hugs everyone*