RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303855)
oh it was priceless.
i can do half lotus any time i want but only full lotus when i stretch my IT band out enough these days.

i have one word... ouch. :P

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303850)
Yeah, I noticed that I'm absorbing about as much information as a brick right now. I'm still struggling with names I've probably asked about dozens of times. and reading back is just as confusing!!!

Bless you sweetheart.

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303859)
Bless you sweetheart.

*sneezes* how'd you know i was going to do that? :P ;)

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:11 PM

on a side note..I put a pic up on my profile, so you can all see what ugly mug you're talking to :P i find faces to names helps me.

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:13 PM

Ahh Kat I find faces help me remember too , You're not an "Ugly mug" whatcha talking about , I think you are pretty :)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:16 PM

Kat, you're not ugly, but beautiful. God why does this ward all think they're ugly :( Oh wait, I can hardly talk, so do I lol :( I knew you were going to sneeze because I'm amazing mwahahaha, nah I'm just psychic!!!

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 09:18 PM

Nice pic, Kat. :) You need to smile more though!! :D

I'm feeling better now that I'm at home and in sweats. Had the heat on full blast in the car, felt looovely. When I get cold I get anxious, since all of the muscles in my body are tensing and signalling anxiety. GRRRRR. :'(

So damn hungry, yet I wasn't at work and I left my unfinished lunch there. GRRRRR!!! And I won't be going back until Thursday as my supervisor and another person won't be there tomorrow... can work from home, whoop!! :)

Anyway.

Brrrr, my toes are cold. I think I shall get my fuzzy fleecy warm slippers...

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:19 PM

*warms April up* Although that sounds wrong :P *and hands some food*

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 09:21 PM

Lol Hels... thanks. :) *cuddles gently* How you doing now?

*curls up next to Mark*

*cuddles Kat*

*cuddles everyone else who's about and those who aren't, too - because I'm that awesome!! :P*

I changed my profile pic to one of me and Jarrod, showing my new haircut the day after (so it doesn't look quite as awesome *pouts*) for those who didn't see the pics I posted. Yer I am lazy... :-S

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303919)
*warms April up* Although that sounds wrong :P *and hands some food*

Hey Helen , this made me smile :) ty. I've been so tense trying to keep the urges away I didn't realise how tense I'd gotten . HHmmm does that make any kind of sense ? *Hopes so*

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:25 PM

*Bear Hugs April*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:26 PM

You're welcome. Love your new profile picture, it's cute :) *cuddles lots* Still feeling really bad but my Mum's just got back, so makes it harder? :S :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:32 PM

Grrr Helen I'm sorry your mum being there makes things more difficult for you :( *Hugs if you're not overhugged this evening*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:33 PM

-waves- i just read the page since we fell asleep and have no idea wat happened

we r going out be back
*offers hugs to all*
ooo and i ate break fast just before:notsure:
:thumbup: spose it's good so give my self two of these:thumbup:

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:37 PM

Thats good Julie *Thumbs up* :-) *Hugs*
*Waves to Owen* I almost didn't spot you there

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:38 PM

Noooo it's good that my Mum being here makes it harder. I meant it makes it harder for me to OD/do something silly :) Glad my post to April made you smile..*hugs Mark lots*

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:41 PM

Oh , Sorry I miss read it Helen , one miss-read post each , lets call it even eh? :) I't is good that your mum being home makes it harder for you to act on those urges yes :)

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:45 PM

mark: *shrugs* i'm entitled to think i'm ugly. heck i used to wish i was ugly. thanks though, *hugs* i've not been described as pretty before :).
Your tenseness makes sense. heh, i made a rhyme!

helen: perhaps it comes part and parcel with the depression we are all so obviously suffering with. *huggles* your physic skills are amazing, i bow down to you and offer you a round of applause *claps hands in a circular motion*

april: thanks. maybe I do. I wonder if i have one of a smile somewhere...*thinks* if i do, should I change it do you reckon? *shuffles off to view april's piccy*

Julie: *huggles* well done on eating breakfast.

Owen: *waves* it's alright, i've been here most of the time, and I don't know what happened either! Rosie sends a warm safe hug.

*skips back to see if there have been any posts since she started writing this one*

nicole94 18-05-2010 09:53 PM

*hides*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303980)
Oh , Sorry I miss read it Helen , one miss-read post each , lets call it even eh? :) I't is good that your mum being home makes it harder for you to act on those urges yes :)

It okay :) Yes we can call it quits now :laugh: Not that we were playing or anything really (wow that sounds wrong, sorry I have a very filthy mind tonight :S) But yes it is good indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303996)
helen: perhaps it comes part and parcel with the depression we are all so obviously suffering with. *huggles* your physic skills are amazing, i bow down to you and offer you a round of applause *claps hands in a circular motion*

I suppose it's a huge possibility & probably our pasts don't help. I know I'm making a wide judgement here (if that's the right phrase) but yeah, you know what I mean :P Thanks for the bowing down & applause but there's no need, really, I'm not amazing :P