RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 08:52 AM

MID: No it's okay. I'm waiting for the paperback. I can get the hard cover now, but I have the majority of them in paperback. *shrugs* I've got Thud and one of the Tiffany Aching sub-series in hard cover I think. I even have what I call a "starter pack" - it has the first two books in one. I leant it to my housemate's mother. I have both of the books individually, but I don't tend to lend my collection out because of the likelihood of them going missing. The starter pack isn't such an issue if it gets "lost" however. I also have the movies of The Colour of Magic (first two books) and (of course still) Hogfather. My housemate and I went and saw the play Mort when my parents were in it. It was done really well.

Ally: *big hugs* Thanks. Have a good night.

Jetforce 10-05-2010 09:16 AM

*waves* hope everybody is keeping well...

I feel like its been ages since i've posted here! But i think i posted like a few days ago lol

*nudges ally* i miss chatting to u!!!!

*leaves some muffins out on the table for anybody who wants a bite*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 09:44 AM

anyone here

one_step_closer 10-05-2010 10:11 AM

I'm here Julie, how are you?

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:36 AM

*curls up*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 10:45 AM

*disappears into a dark corner*

Might really disappear shortly because there is going to be something on Tv about the Internet censorship attempt in Australia - by the government. What they were proposing was exceptionally extreme, not to mention unworkable.

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:13 AM

Wow busy night on the ward. I think I'm caught up .
Hi Ally , I'm Mark:)
I slept ok, I didn't wanna get out of bed ,( I Never Do ) I find it so difficult it's ridiculous but anyhoo.......
*Hugs ward mates *
*Waves for Owen*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 11:18 AM

*cuddlles Kahlia*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 11:22 AM

*cuddles Julie* How are you, sweet?

*cuddles Mark* Glad you slept well... I didn't want to get out of bed either as we have no heat here and it's FREEZING!!!!!! What are your plans for the day?

*cuddles Kahlia* Internet censorship?! That sounds absolutely regime-like... and crazy (sorry for the use of that word, if it offends anyone). I hope that they don't do it... How are you doing? Glad that you got to see your mum, that's nice... although I would probably agree, taking care of kids for certain (longer) amounts of time would be tiresome.

*cuddles anyone else who may wander in*

:(

Jetforce 10-05-2010 11:29 AM

*cuddles those who r in the psych ward atm*

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:36 AM

*Hugs April* I am meeting my Sister and Bro in law and baby neice for coffe in a bit , I had to put them off coming to my flat as I didn't want company for long , how selfish is that?!
I just got off the pone with my SW and hopfully he will sort out my whole " Not being presrcibed Diaz that I need " Issue , I hate making official phone calls , it makes my anxious , even the thought of them makes me anxious ugh .
Hows April ? appart from being freezing EDIT: Aren't you up VERY Early ? :)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 11:49 AM

-sniffles-

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:53 AM

Hi Owen *Waves* Whats up?

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 11:56 AM

*cuddles Mark* - Hope you get the diazepam. I hate making phonecalls, so I hear you on the one.
*cuddles Julie* - How are you doing sweetness?
*cuddles April* - The Government has proposed a scheme of Internet Content Filtering at the ISP level. We weren't able to watch it unfortunately as the antenna wouldn't pick the channel up. It'll be on the web either later tonight or tomorrow, so we'll watch it then. Hope you are doing okay.
*cuddles Jem* - Nice to see/chat to you again. :D

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 11:56 AM

*waves at Owen*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:02 PM

Mark - I posted at 6:22am... so not that early. But earlyish I suppose!! hehe. We're trying to warm up the apartment but it's not really working... stupid stupid stupidness!!!! *curls up next to, hoping she can keep warm so she doesn't freeze and shatter into pieces* At least I have a warm purring cat in my lap... that helps me warm up a bit, lol. I'm doing okayish, not great really, but whenever am I doing "great"? :-S I hope that things get sorted with the diazepam as I know how awful it can be to have to go without your medication. :( Even if it is PRN (i.e., take as needed). *more cuddles* I'm trying to figure out what to do for breakfast... :-/ don't want to eat it... :(

*hides* :o

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:06 PM

*finds where April is hiding and sneaks her a doona and some blankets*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:18 PM

What's a doona? *snuggles up with the blanket and thanks Kahlia for her kindness* :) *cuddles*

I am sooo cold... and am wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks, and fleecy slippers... so yeah. :-/ No idea how we're going to make it through this day in an apartment that has no heat... and it's like 35'F outside (just above freezing temperature)... it might have frosted last night, am not sure... UGH!!!! :'(

*hides again*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 12:19 PM

*crawls onto box and tapes it shut from inside*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:25 PM

April: A doona is Australian slang for a duvet. Sorry about that, it crept up on me. Wow, that does sound cold!