RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-04-2010 08:10 PM

I DON'T enjoy anything .
I CAN'T Concentrate on anything.
I eat too much and cut again and yet they are the only two things I want to do more of, it's all I'm good at Eat/Cut/Eat/Cut.
I'm useless.
I'm worthless.
I've had enough of this.......of this life.

Sorry so be so whiney.

*Hides in a dark corner*

Kahlia1981 17-04-2010 09:13 PM

*hugs all*

Oliver: I hope the play went well. :) Chookas/Break a leg/etc. The last show I can remember doing was in 2008 - "Thoroughly Modern Millie" - but I used to be heavily involved with doing Eisteddfodeau, musicals, plays, dance productions and Theatre Restaurants in both on-stage and back-stage capacities. There's nothing quite like the thrill.

April: I hope you had a good time at the mall. *cuddles*

JK: I'm trying to hang in ... I really am. But I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle against a growing mountain of skulls or something.

*offers to sit with Mark* I'm sorry that I don't have any words for you at the moment. If I could fix the problem for you, for any of us, I would. :(

*hugs everyone she can find on the ward*

Doikers 17-04-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

*offers to sit with Mark*
Thanx Kahlia , I could use someone to sit with , I've been lurking on here most of the day , I just took 2 Diaz's so I am heading to bed shortly,
Tommorow will be a better day , I Demand it !
*Hugs Kahlia*

MammaMia 17-04-2010 09:21 PM

**** it all.
Please don't let me be right about something.
:'(
*hides*

SoMuchMore 17-04-2010 09:52 PM

*hugs JK* i hope that you had a nice time visiting friends and u have fun babysitting tonight.
I liked ur comment about watching me completing another lap.. i walked a little over a half marathon last night and now im very sore lol. Although i feel like i shouldnt be b/c it was just walking.. i guess thats an awful lot tho.

*hugs helen* im sorry that things are so hard right now. You can make it through this tho hun. Hang in there.

*hugs oliver* Good luck with your concert! Sorry ur so anxious, but i bet it'll go great! Let us know how it went.

*hugs april* maybe it'll be good that it'll be harder to SI at home. Maybe u'll be able to slow down or stop altogether. Im sorry ur so tired. Im exhausted too (after staying up all night and all lol).

*hugs mark* you arent being whiny at all. And you are not worthless at all! Hang in there.

*hugs kahlia* im sorry that you are having a hard time right now. I wish i had some words to make you feel better hun.

As i said, relay went well. That girl didn't wind up showing so, it was even better for me lol. Im sore and tired tho. And feel like i wasted a day b/c i slept from 8am to 2:30pm afterwards. I was supposed to get some things done today but i feel completely unproductive.

jonikd 18-04-2010 12:00 AM

*hugs dear wee Helen*
*tucks Mark in*
*gives Kahlia the courage to KEEP fighting*
*applauds Oliver's performance*
*is very proud and amazed by Laura's 20 something kms* You need to sleep hun, you haven't wasted a day, you've given of yourself for like 24 hours and the body needs to sleep huh.

*sits quietly for a minute and tries to think of nice stuff*

MammaMia 18-04-2010 12:05 AM

*cuddles everyone* I'm sorry.

*sits with JK*

jonikd 18-04-2010 12:15 AM

Don't be sorry hun. Thanks for sitting with me, kinda need the company today.

*cuddles Helen and continues sitting quietly*

MammaMia 18-04-2010 12:22 AM

*stays sitting with you, cuddles & doesn't let go*

jonikd 18-04-2010 12:25 AM

Thanks hun,I feel better already.

*stays safely snuggling for another 15mins before going to discuss grown up stuff with the ex*

MammaMia 18-04-2010 12:27 AM

That's good.

I spy Kahlia *snuggles tight*

Scarletdreamer 18-04-2010 12:34 AM

I feel so ****. Exhaustion, I think, is a huge contributing factor.

Won't go into details here... it's just frustrating. :'( Stuff with my husband... but at least everything with my bestie is cleared up - she came over this afternoon and we just talked, about this and that and everything. :)

*cuddles Hels* What's up?

*cuddles Kahlia, JK, Oliver, Laura, Hayley, Crimson, Mark, and anyone else I'm forgetting...*

MammaMia 18-04-2010 12:38 AM

*cuddles April tight*

Kahlia1981 18-04-2010 12:43 AM

*cuddles everyone*

April: This, that and everything ... is that like "life, the universe and everything" (the answer of course being 42)? *big hugs*

*gently holds Hels*

*leaves hugs for anyone who walks in and the pats and plays with Puppy SinClair because she misses her poor deceased doggie*

MammaMia 18-04-2010 12:55 AM

This programme is so sad. Can relate soooo much :'(

*huigs everyone lots*

SoMuchMore 18-04-2010 04:25 AM

*hides in corner and cries.. and cries..* I dont want any of this.

frenchhorn 18-04-2010 07:47 AM

*cuddles all*

the concert was interesting, but not in a good way, well I feel really mixed about it, because I was really pleased with my solos, nailed them all and loads of people who had never spoken to me before said they were really beautiful and there were a few others who played amazing solos, but overall it wasn't great, as a whole the band made so many mistakes we have never made before and the conductor wasn't pleased, whic I hate because he is amazing, a really great guy, funny and great to work with and I hate feeling like we have really let him down, but a lot of the new people in the band didn't seem to care, or thought it was ok, but it really wasn't good enough considering its a national wind band. I just hope this afternoons one goes one hell of a lot better, but part of the problem was we only had 45mins between rehearsal and concert, so it was eat food really quick, get changed and on stage so not enough time to get into concert mode and I think some people were still in rehearsal mode, but today we should have longer, so meh in two minds about it, anyway I'm sure you didn't want to hear all that so I'm going to shut up now.

*sits with Laura and offers a tissue* whats up?

Kahlia1981 18-04-2010 07:52 AM

Oliver: That happens sometimes. We took out 1st place with (both) the Symphony Orchestra and Concert Band 1 when I was in high school in a National Competition, but I've been in bands (and onstage in shows) where some people just haven't managed to get their heads out of rehearsal mode. Of course, nerves can play a bigger part than people realise ... especially with wind instruments.

*offers everyone hugs*

jonikd 18-04-2010 08:22 AM

*cuddles everyone real tight*

Weekends in the ward pretty quiet huh, seems lots of us struggling right now :(

*hopes tomorrow is better than the last couple of days for us all*

SoMuchMore 18-04-2010 08:33 AM

*hugs oliver* Im sorry that your concert didn't go as well as you hoped, its annoying when ppl don't seem to care about things as much as you do... Its great that you nailed your solos tho! Good job! And good luck with the next one!

*hugs kahlia* hows it going?

*hugs JK* yeah, ppl are busier on the weekends i think. You okay?

Im off to bed soon considering its 2:30am here. I wish i felt better. At least i've stopped crying i guess so i should be able to fall asleep. My thoughts are just going in circles.