RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 01:18 AM

I feel it. I seem to ruin everything good in my life. I'm lonely. I want to be loved :/

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 01:18 AM

I just realised....I sound very selfish too :(
*hugs to everyone*

MammaMia 05-08-2009 02:15 AM

*squishes Alexx lots and lots*

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 02:17 AM

*is squished and hugs Helen very very tight*
Im not letting go. I need hugs

MammaMia 05-08-2009 02:59 AM

We'll squish and hold for as long as you want *holds tight*

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 03:06 AM

I still need to take my meds...
I cant...get...up..

Damnation. 05-08-2009 03:50 AM

Pft. Meds. I can't be ****ed with mine. The Goddamn packet has gone walkabouts, it's not where I usually keep it, and I can't find it at all, so whatever. I'll just stop taking them

Damnation. 05-08-2009 03:57 AM

I think I just had a close escape. Tried to take another OD, kept choking on the pills. Got scabby taste in my mouth now, BLEUCH

Pomegranate 05-08-2009 04:53 AM

Please be careful Dayna. I am glad you kept choking, although I know how gross that taste is. Could you call anyone? The crisis team?

Kahlia1981 05-08-2009 05:07 AM

*hugs all*

Sorry no individual replies but there's been a lot going on since I was in here last.

I'm okay - just had my lithium upped and there's still room for more increase if necessary. Who needs a psychiatrist when you have a brilliant GP ??

PapaBear 05-08-2009 11:23 AM

doing worse. pain's so bad that they've been just knocking me out because the max dose of painkillers has hardly helped. i'm usually only awake long enough for more tests to be done, but right now they're timing how long the pain meds will be effective, it's been ten minutes and i'm already feeling them wear off.

I miss you all, but i'm in really rough shape so may only be online once every few days.

love you lots and lots, forever and ever *hugs and love for all*

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 12:00 PM

*hugs papa bear* i'm sorry your in so much pain

*hugs Kahalia* sounds like your gp is a winner!

*squishes voice of reason* hope your feeling a bit more upbeat now :)

*hugs Todlich* I'm glad you choked on the pills and yes that taste is nasty :( have you got anyone you could call?

*hugs MamaMia* Hope your ok

Saw my psyche yesterday and she says she's going to see me more regulaly until i feel better, which is a plus

zowie 05-08-2009 12:32 PM

My dad's just gone out to get me my prescription for Tamiflu. Swine flu is horrible, I really hope the Tamiflu helps.

*Sets up camp in quarantine*

I guess the plus side is that I just can't smoke. My throat hurts too much.

youonlyliveonce 05-08-2009 12:58 PM

hugs zowie hope u feel better soon.

MammaMia 05-08-2009 01:45 PM

*cuddles everyone gently*

Arwen, get better sweetie

Papa, I'm sorry you're in so much pain :(

Dayna, be careful sweetie, though I know how awful it is choking on pills, od or not >.<

Kahlia, how's uni going? and how's Nicole?

Feeling really anxious today. Not sure why. Feeling pretty **** today. Got to go to the post office in over an hour to pick up parcels. But really didn't want to go out today until later tonight. But I really want my parcels, so will just have to go out :P

CrazyHayley 05-08-2009 01:46 PM

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet, my M.E. has been worse and so I was spending time at my partners being looked after and then on sunday and yesterday some of my crazy thoughts returned!! I was hoping they were gone for good, but it is PMDD time, so I'm hoping that, along with feeling crappy due to M.E symptoms is the reason why, as I really don't want to go back to that dark place again.

*group huggles everyone*

MammaMia 05-08-2009 01:50 PM

*cuddles Hayley*

I hope your M.E. settles down again real soon *squish*

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 02:22 PM

hugs papa bear, hope you get better soon hunni.
argh!!! im so glad im back, just had the worst week of mylife. went camping got flooded out, then on top of that something else happened. thats left a mental and phiscal(sp) scare. i keep seen it happening again and again. hmm think i just go to the corner and hide for a while.

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 03:00 PM

*cuddles zowie* swine flu sounds horrible hope you feel better soon

*hugs cheryl* how are you today honey?

*hugs haley* sorry your ME is bad hope you feel a bit brighter soon *squishes*

*hugs MammaMia* did you make it to the post office

*goes into the corner and hugs shadowedsoul* hope being here helps honey

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 04:17 PM

thanks shadowedseraph, its helping, better than being in my house right now, my mum is driving me nuts, i just want to cut. damnit i really had enough today. someone shoot me now