RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 19-01-2009 02:06 AM

Nnnrrggghhhhgg. df;gkjdfkgjfdkhgjtkldhjrdkljryh.

In English? 'SHITI'M****INGTRIGGERED'. I don't even know why o_o;.

*Hugs all*

Meep. Getting a little worried about tomorrow. Both my housemate speaking to the CAB and going to the doctor's. She told my dad about my appointment as well, who told my gran, so I bet they're gonna ask about it ._.;;. And depending on how it goes, I ain't gonna want to say. GodI'm****ingtriggereddfklgjrtlkgjeklyjerklyjklrer klger. *Ahem* Anyway. Wish me luck D:

MammaMia 19-01-2009 02:23 AM

RAWWWWWWWWWR

My ear is being a **** still :(

Damnation. 19-01-2009 02:24 AM

Huh? What's up with your ear? Sorry if I missed that ._.;

MammaMia 19-01-2009 02:42 AM

I only just complained about it. I don't even remember posting that?

Damnation. 19-01-2009 02:44 AM

Oh, well when you said 'still', I thought you'd mentioned it before. Sorry. I'm being a dick atm x_o *hugs*

MammaMia 19-01-2009 02:49 AM

You're not being a dick hun, I am, don't wory baout it xxxxxx

Damnation. 19-01-2009 03:46 AM

Noo, you're not either *hugs tightly*

wildly insane 19-01-2009 08:37 AM

*gives a huge hug to both MammaMia and Dayna* Good luck with everything going on today and the fact that it's monday, have to dash - again - no rest for the wicked ;)

*hugs*

Snuffles 19-01-2009 09:01 AM

:crying:Can't wait to get out of this flipping house:crying:

ravynsoul 19-01-2009 11:54 AM

*hugs everyone*

Katie *hugs* - how soon before you leave?

Hannah - *hugs back* thanks for the hugs and the tea; hope things are going alright with you.. you said you had a deep dread about today; hope it passes.

Dayna - *hugs* hope the triggeredness passes soon... good luck with your appointments today; I hope they both go well.

Helen - how are things now? sorry that you've been having a rough day... i dislike mondays too!

Katrica - hopefully soon your mom will ease up a bit and not get so freaked out.. sorry that's been happening though.. how's your day going today?

Secrets - sorry to hear about your rough day! how are things going now? Hope the triggeredness passes quickly.

Hana - glad to hear you had wonderful times at church. It's not too much to ask for Tom to spend time with you without the 360; are you able to talk to him about?

Mary Anne - thanks for asking... I've updated below.. I would have been scared too with a stranger banging on the door; eeks! How is work going today? Hope your sunday was better than you thought..

Zowie - *cuddles* you deserve better than that hun! Also, I never replied to your previous post; I wanted to say that it was great that you had a nice time with your other friends watching movies the other night. Hope things are going ok.

*leaves hugs for everyone else who hasn't checked in recently - hope things are ok*

--
Sorry that I haven't been around much over the last bit; I have been in a weird place emotionally.. at times I feel so low that I'm nearly ready to give up, and then other times I'm just neutral and somewhat empty. not sure what's going on.

Mary Anne 19-01-2009 12:42 PM

*nips in for a quick snooze on the couch*

like everyone else I think Mondays are rubbish!

*leaves lots of hugs, tea and biscuits*

Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of you

will be back later.x.

zowie 19-01-2009 12:44 PM

Thanks for the support everyone. I still feel miserable and angry but I am feeling proud of myself as I am two months free today!
I decided you were all right, they aren't worth my tears and certainly aren't worth throwing away two months of recovery just because they are all c***s. So there :P x

realflifefaerie 19-01-2009 12:47 PM

*curls up in the corner*

I can't face the world today, I think Ive finally broken

Eclectica 19-01-2009 03:52 PM

Good, maybe bad, news. Letter from the psych with a 'provisional diagnosis'.

Adjustment Disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and contact, Recurrent Depressive Disorder, Other Dissociative Disorder, Multipersonality Disorder, Dissociative Conversation Disorder.

Stop abusing the word disorder! I feel like a disorder myself now <_<; ONE BIG DISORDER. RAWR. Oh well. Least I've been kinda diagnosed. Don't understand the diagnosis too much but still. Woop.

zowie 19-01-2009 03:54 PM

*hugs secrets and katricia*

MammaMia 19-01-2009 04:04 PM

*hugs all*

I **** everything up. I was supossed to see my lecturer again today as I didn't go to a meeting with her last week, and what do I do? Miss it again. Then I missed her lecture at the same time. Well done Helen. Another lecture you've gone & missed. *rolls eyes* I had an email from my combined honours programme leader today, abouyt the email I sent to my lecturer (who's a senoir tutor) and she's asked me to see somone else, who will then decide if I need to go see the programme leader aswell. I think it's to decide how to help me get back on track with assignments and she's concerned about me missing lectures too- opps. I've only missed two so far this term which is a better start already I suposse :S But we'll see how we progress.

shadowedsoul 19-01-2009 04:13 PM

curls up and crys in the corner, argh cant take much more of this, hits head aganst wall

wildly insane 19-01-2009 06:04 PM

I think the world should just give us all a bit of a f***ing break (can I say that?) either that or the world should be doling out hugs and endorphins by the dozen to make us feel better. I think we should manufacture vitamin D.

*Hugs Shell* keep trying to find a way past the neutrality and sadness to something better, you deserve it.

*hugs Zowie* good for you - wish I was that strong

*tucks Secrets into a blanket and gives her a gentle squeeze* hope you're okay hun.

*Hugs Katricia* I think I'd be scared shitless of being diagnosed, I much prefer burying my head in the sand and pretending that I don't have a problem, of course that coping mechanism is no better than SI :confused: Good luck diagnosing the diagnosis

*hugs MammaMia* sorry to hear you missed your meeting, hopefully you can re-arrange and you get it all sorted, University is worth it in the end even if you sometimes feel like you're wading through cement to get anywhere, you can do it :-)

*hugs shadowedsoul and offers a cuppa* if you wanna talk you know you can here.

Right, am procrastinating again have to get some interview prep before I head off dancing, oh if only I can pull this interview off....thursday, I need a little bit of luck and a little miracle. Keep going peeps we can all do it.

MammaMia 19-01-2009 06:14 PM

Thanks wildly insane, I'll just go see her when I'm in on Wednesday if I get chance :) Uni is like walking through cemet at the moment haha, well it feels bit like it...

Mary Anne 19-01-2009 06:41 PM

Hi everyone

*hugs Helen* hope you mange to see your lecturer later in the week, i went to uni with people who only ever semed to go to half the lectures! What year are you in (you will no doubt have mentioned this but I have failed to notice).

*Hugs Wildy Insane* I totally agree, I think we should all get a free day off from the world once in a while. What sort of dancing? (I do burlesque dancing, totally takes my mind off everything for an hour a week).

*hugs Shadowedsoul* is it anything you want to chat about?

*hugs Zowie* congrats on 2 months free :) well done on not giving in when it would have been so easy to do so.

*hugs Kat* I'm sure you will get an explanation of those (trying to think of a word other than disorders) at your first in person meeting. I think that giving a name to what you have can help as you know it is something real and not made up.

*hugs Secrets* Now that you have reminded me your exam is tomorrow, try and get a good sleep if you can. Sending you all my good luck thoughts.

*hugs Ravyn* I understand how you feel (often there myself swinging between the lowest of the low and just plowing on but automatic piolt not really noticing what is going on around you). Not sure I know the way out but sending lots of hugs your way.

*hugs Snuffles, Dayna, Kahlia, KDoll, Jetforce and anybody else lurking*

A bit less tired today than I have been, was trying to be "good" with my eating but I had a hypo (not a diabetic but struggle with my blood sugar levels) this afternoon so had to stuff down some chocolate, so much for fitting into my party dress next month. Being bigger than normal (normally a 10, 12 just now - not massive I know but not what I am used to) is getting me down but I just don;t have the energy to go to the gym after work.
My mum said tonight I looked exhausted on Saturday (and I had 10 hours sleep the night before) damn this depression induced exhaustion ) at least I assume that is where it is coming from.

Anyways, enough about me, I hope everyone is okay, "Blue Monday" (apparently it is the most depressing day of the year today) is now nearly over.

Does anyone have snow? We never get any in Glasgow (too much smog probably!)

*leaves blankets and hot chocolate for everyone*