RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 07:35 PM

*cuddles* thanks. Worst thing is I've developed some strange intolerance to Fajita spice mix that mum likes to use, and tonight we had Fajitas. Stomach cramps and heartburn is my night >:(

Doikers 17-12-2010 07:37 PM

Oh perhaps you are allergic to an ingredient in it Sarah , Have you got any indigestion meds , that might help with your heartburn? *Huggles*

misskitty112 17-12-2010 07:41 PM

WAARRDDD!
I am super excited. So, I got a B on my Brit Lit paper (the one I wrote last week), so as long as I did well on my final then I'll have passed Brit Lit 1 with the requirements for my degree! Whooo! So... then I just have to pass Brit Lit 2 and 3, and American Lit 1 and 2.

And I have another final to take. See ya'll in a bit.

*leaves hugs and smiley face stickers for everyone in the ward*

Doikers 17-12-2010 07:43 PM

*Huggles Felicia* Way to go you !!! :-)

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 07:44 PM

Yay Felecia *throws confetti* (it's a confetti kind of day)

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 07:53 PM

Well done Felicia *snaffles smily face stickers* thats fantastic!

Already taken heartburn meds Mark. Its possible I could have an allergy to one, its spicy food getting me at the minute, making me pretty ill, so I've been steering clear of anything fancier than plain rice and stuff, but mum hasn't helped.

In other news, my lecturer friend has rescued a hedgehog who wasn't in hibernation and was pretty underweight 4 days ago. He's pretty poorly now, keeps falling over, but he's still eating so we're all hoping he pulls through, poor little mite

Doikers 17-12-2010 08:01 PM

Oh Sarah ,I hope you feel better soon .When I was a kid, 12 or so me and my friend saw some smaller kids kicking a ball around and we went to find out what it was and it was a hedgehog!! we took it to my house and it went to the vets . I like hedgehogs , sometimes I wish I could curl up in a spikey ball like them.

Right now I feel pointless , hopeless , there is no point to being me ,

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 08:13 PM

Poor mark *cuddles* you're a wonderful person! I need you here, you're amazing.

I've rescued a few myself before. I like them and I wish I was one so much, I could be all spiky and no-one could get me.

Nice cup of tea and a few pieces of mild cheese with pepper in it. Pepper I can eat, its just every other spice I'm unsure of :p

I spend my evenings like an old person

one_step_closer 17-12-2010 08:15 PM

Well done, Felicia!

Mark, i'm sorry you're feeling like that. We all like you loads. I hope you feel better soon.

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 08:18 PM

Hey Lindsay, how you doing?

Doikers 17-12-2010 08:21 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*Thankyou :) How are you today?

*Hugs Sarah*Thanks to you too:)

You guys are all amazing,

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 08:28 PM

:) I'm thinking about painting more. I mean I don't overly like my art but its fun... Might be a nice distraction at least

Doikers 17-12-2010 08:33 PM

That sounds cool Sarah , What sort of painting do you do?

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 08:38 PM

Mostly modern art in acrylic. Not very adventurous, and I have a knack at drawing cartoons, but thats just a computer/doodle thing. When I'm painting its usually modern art with nice patterns and things on a canvas or board

Doikers 17-12-2010 08:46 PM

Cool Sarah :) Do you have any pics?

SparkleKitten 17-12-2010 08:49 PM

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=494d5b9116 covers a fair bit of it. Some recent things aren't in yet but I'm not sure I want to share those. And some old things are missing as my school art teacher kept them lol

Doikers 17-12-2010 08:59 PM

Wow Sarah You are super talented , They are great , I really like the Lily :)

PoisonedApple 17-12-2010 09:06 PM

*lays down* I just don't ave the energy for this today... Moving boxes full of files just seems too hard...

~~I like the penguin Sarah :)

Quote:

Mark, i'm sorry you're feeling like that. We all like you loads. I hope you feel better soon.
^this

Lindsay, how are you?

*hugs all around then resumes laying on the floor*

Doikers 17-12-2010 09:08 PM

*Hugs Crimson* *Hands Crimson a comfy pillow to rest her head on*

Doikers 17-12-2010 09:18 PM

In my Mind , In that half awake / half asleep stage in the morning I hear noise and I am sure that I still live with my Parents and that the noise is them in the kitchen , almost every morning this happens and I have lived here almost 14 months , then I open my eyes and *Plop* straight back to reality.