RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 05-05-2010 08:31 PM

Only just seen your post Hayley but you've gone. However I'll still reply. Maybe cucumbers is a good idea hmm. My eyes seem alright now :S

My Dad made me laugh so much but I feel my lowness even more right now :'( Bollocks. Still hoping my best friend will be online. One of them are but would really like to speak to my other best friend too :(

*cuddles everyone*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 08:42 PM

-tottals over to helen and holds out arms to hug her-

~*forever_broken*~ 05-05-2010 08:48 PM

Julie, I am hardly ever in here (used to practically live here though, lol) but i think it is pretty safe to say that no one would laugh at you for telling them what is bothering you... and if they do then I would venture to say that they are not worth your time.

Doikers 05-05-2010 09:01 PM

Early morning tomorrow ( For me )
*Tucks Ward In*
*Nighttime hugs for all who want them* * Waves at Owen*

Again I'll leave my P.C. on stand-by tonight in case I'm up later :)

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 09:03 PM

hi... -shivers- i'm cold and we slept in so we missed a fitness class and julie is really angry with herselfx

lynx 05-05-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer
Tineke, just so you know, Owen doesn't like being touched. :)
*cuddles* How are you doing today? I hope the migraine goes away... :( those suck... and I hope that Tom does okay on his Latin exam. Lol, asking all those questions of you when he's supposed to be the one knowing the answers!! :P Poor you. Poor him. And icky Latin!!

Sorry, Owen! *Hugs everyone except for Owen* I don't particularly like to be touched either, the virtual hugs I give everyone are more a "hey, I care about you" hug than an "I want physical contact" hug so I kind of know the feeling.

April: congrats on the internship!!!!

It has been a really calm day at work today. The migrain hasn't had a chance to kick in because of the painkiller, probably. Paula (my brother's girlfriend) accepted my friend request on Facebook. Now all I need to do is learn how to speak Finnish.

I am afraid to wake up again with bugs crawling over me though.

Tom's exam went quite well. We had a discussion over the phone about a couple of stuff mentioned in the exam. About "epical conversion", "locus amoenus", stuff like that.

Anyways.

MammaMia 05-05-2010 11:11 PM

Thanks for the hug Owen, means a lot as I know you don't like hugs, I'm Helen by the way :)

*hugs everyone else*

Night Mark :) I have an early morning tomorrow too. Sort of.

My best friend did come online for a bit so that helped. It's been a **** evening though ugh :/ *hides*

Scarletdreamer 06-05-2010 02:39 AM

Busy day tomorrow for me too, gotta start and finish my paper... urgh... and then take my last final... my "final final".... lol... *giggles to self tiredly*

Thanks for the congrats everyone... am excited to start my internship although it's not paid and probably won't lead to a job. But it probably WILL help me get to know some professionals in the area, which would rock. :)

Erm was summat else I wanted to say but I forget now... :( Oh yes, I'm totally out of Klonopin now and my NP called in 15 mg for me - am going to have to take 2mg/day to make it last as long as I can, or else 1mg/day instead of my usual 4mg/day... and a close friend of mine who is studying nursing said that the withdrawal from it can cause seizures. Read about withdrawal from benzos online and I don't like what I read... :-/ Maybe I SHOULD start getting weaned off it... :-X

*hides in a hole* :'(

SoMuchMore 06-05-2010 06:13 AM

*waves to owen*

*hugs helen, crimson, april, mark, forever broken, tineke, and hayley*

Can't study.... omg. Im freaking out about this test. I seem to be incapable of memorizing right now and I really really need to do well. Sh*t. Sorry this is stupid, and prolly not even worth a post... but i wanted to say hi anyway.

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 06:24 AM

hi all

mouse in darkness 06-05-2010 07:17 AM

Hiya everybody *Give out (germ free) hug to those who want them*

Hope everyone is doing okay and all your exams and assignments go exceedingly well.

Am really hyper sounds wierd cause am sick.

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 07:22 AM

hi mouse in darkness
i'm owen

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 07:25 AM

going to have dinner

mouse in darkness 06-05-2010 07:25 AM

Hi owen- Hope you have had a good day.

Had to log out as my computer at times has a mind of its own.

Doikers 06-05-2010 10:46 AM

*stretches to wake up*
Morning ward mates .
My SW visited this morning.He rang the benefits people and I HAVE TO attend the incapacity benefit medical despite the fact I'm not on or applying for it . It's a medical to find out who deserves to be on benefits . My SW will attend it with me and I'll have a letter from my psych Dr but I'm still nervous and pretty anxious, I KNOW I'm not defrauding the benefits system but I might come across badly or something :(
How are you guys this morning?

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 10:49 AM

-sits next to Doikers and offers a cookie-

xxjuliexx 06-05-2010 10:50 AM

we needs to shower be back ok

Doikers 06-05-2010 10:51 AM

*Munches on cookie* Thanx Owen :)

MammaMia 06-05-2010 10:53 AM

*offfers cuddles to all*

Argh today's so important here in the UK :) (As our UK warders will know ;))

But first one has to go JobCentre & then for their blood test :/ Fun times!!! :(

Doikers 06-05-2010 11:12 AM

*Hugs Helen* good luck with your assorted appointments
I've been voting , my voting place is in a church , where's yours?