RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 18-03-2009 10:54 PM

I do...but where do I begin. My camera got stolen last night, to say I'm gutted is putting it lightly, I love that thing, can't live without it or my mobile or my ipod. I wish they'd taken my mobile, much easier to replace. *sighs* I ended up having a huge fit of tears & panic attack in a club- not a good look (Y) Never ever stepping inside that club again, for that and becuase of the guys, lets not even dicuss them right now *shudders* People seem to love hurting me :D Maybe it's what I deserve ;)

Damnation. 19-03-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1496115)
*hugs Dayna* think good things about your sister

I'm trying x_x

wildly insane 19-03-2009 09:46 AM

*hugs Dayna* sorry didn't recognise you there, sorry to hear about your sister, don't worry about it surfacing after 3 odd years, I guess the pain of loss will always be there, it'll lessen though, can you think of the nice memories you have of her?

*hugs Helen* sorry to hear about your camera, I was devasted when I lost mine. I know it's a small consolation but do you have insurance to buy another one? It's not what you deserve, don't think that.

*hugs MaryAnne* thanks for the hug

*hugs Arwen* hope you're feeling better

*hugs everyone else popping in today* this time am running very late, so no more right now :)

MammaMia 19-03-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1496866)
*hugs Helen* sorry to hear about your camera, I was devasted when I lost mine. I know it's a small consolation but do you have insurance to buy another one? It's not what you deserve, don't think that.

*hugs Hannah(?)* No I don't have insurance on it, as far as I know, am proper pissed off about it all :(

~*Rainbow*~ 19-03-2009 03:39 PM

*hugs Helen* awwww sweetie thats sucks!!!! well here's hoping that maybe where you were the people there may have found it or something like that - it happened to me i got my phone stolen then the place wehre i was in phoned me on my house phone and told me they found my phone in the club!!!!

Tears of Solitude 19-03-2009 05:36 PM

< hugs go to >

Zowie Hope your doing better

Helen Im sorry that you lost your camera xxx

Dayna I like your new name

Katrica Hope you get your cable soon

Mary Anne Hope you dont work too hard

Wildly How are you ???? You always ask me xxx

Nikki How are you doing ????

Im doing you okay for once. Huge hugs to everyone this evening

How is everyone doing tonite ????

zowie 19-03-2009 08:19 PM

Thanks people :)
I'm much better today.
I'm very angry at my ex for the way he treated me. He's a liar and a coward.
I think I hate him.

zowie 19-03-2009 08:24 PM

Oh, and I'm four months free today.
:) xx

~*Rainbow*~ 19-03-2009 10:28 PM

Hey all - just to let ya all know im back up in good old inverness!!! livin wi my folks start me new job tomorrow and all i want is to be back in Brum i miss it soooooo much

Michaella 19-03-2009 10:39 PM

*walks in and sits down on a bed crossing her legs*

MammaMia 19-03-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~Nikki*Sixx~* (Post 1497314)
*hugs Helen* awwww sweetie thats sucks!!!! well here's hoping that maybe where you were the people there may have found it or something like that - it happened to me i got my phone stolen then the place wehre i was in phoned me on my house phone and told me they found my phone in the club!!!!

*cuddles tight* It really does suck, I am hoping it is still there, keep emaning to give them a call, but I doybt they'll have it :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1497531)
Helen Im sorry that you lost your camera xxx

Sorry for being an arse tonight & thanks :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1497868)
Thanks people :)
I'm much better today.
I'm very angry at my ex for the way he treated me. He's a liar and a coward.
I think I hate him.

Oh Arwen, screw him, he's a **** lol!! *huggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1497879)
Oh, and I'm four months free today.
:) xx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~Nikki*Sixx~* (Post 1498251)
Hey all - just to let ya all know im back up in good old inverness!!! livin wi my folks start me new job tomorrow and all i want is to be back in Brum i miss it soooooo much

I misses you, come home already haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaella (Post 1498275)
*walks in and sits down on a bed crossing her legs*

* offers cuddles*

Michaella 19-03-2009 11:35 PM

*cuddles Mamma* thanks x

Damnation. 19-03-2009 11:42 PM

Getting very spacey. Again. Since when I was void the other day, it keeps trying to happen again. Managed to fight it off so far, but it makes my head feel weird.

I dunno what's causing it. The only thing I can think of is missing my sister more lately :/. But I dunno why that would cause me to dissociate/depersonalise, or whatever the **** this void is. And I have to wait until next Friday for my doctor to tell me again that it's 'nothing to worry about'

MammaMia 20-03-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaella (Post 1498450)
*cuddles Mamma* thanks x

Call me Helen or hells, but you're very welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1498471)
Getting very spacey. Again. Since when I was void the other day, it keeps trying to happen again. Managed to fight it off so far, but it makes my head feel weird.

I dunno what's causing it. The only thing I can think of is missing my sister more lately :/. But I dunno why that would cause me to dissociate/depersonalise, or whatever the **** this void is. And I have to wait until next Friday for my doctor to tell me again that it's 'nothing to worry about'

I know how you feel *sniggles*

Damnation. 20-03-2009 12:19 AM

*Snuggles Helen back*

MammaMia 20-03-2009 01:30 AM

*clinsg*

Damnation. 20-03-2009 01:34 AM

*Hugs back tightly*

MammaMia 20-03-2009 02:03 AM

:'( :(

zowie 20-03-2009 11:13 AM

*Hugs Nikki, Michaella, Helen and Dayna*

Dad's taking me out for lunch today to celebrate the four months.

My sisters been kicked out of college. In a way I'm a little happy, she hadn't been in for almost two months straight and got a job without even trying. I got kicked out of college for missing a couple of days here and there until it added up to too much, and I still can't find a job.
Anyways, it means she'll have to pay rent and considering her job only pays £3 more than my Jobseekers, she'll be in the same boat as I am.

I feel like a horrible person. I was just getting annoyed that she was getting EMA even though she wasn't going to college and getting wages and not paying rent.

I feel bad for her, honestly I do. But in a way I feel like this is a lesson she should learn.

xx

zowie 20-03-2009 01:33 PM

Okay, I am an absolutely horrible person.
My dad is treating me to lunch in an hour with what little money he has, and I just stole a couple of quid from his change pot to buy cigarettes.
He is so proud of me for quitting smoking, but I just really needed a cigarette. I tried buying one of my sisters mate for 20p and that would have sorted me, but he wouldn't let me because my sister didn't want dad being disappointed.
I used to give her cigarettes anytime she asked for them, despite the fact that dad was happy with her being a non-smoker.
Ugh.
Cigarettes ruin everything.