RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 07-06-2010 11:04 AM

i'm trying to work out if i wanna got to my aquarobics class tomorrow morning
*sighs*
i dont wanna get lazy

Doikers 07-06-2010 11:18 AM

You're not Lazy Julie, somedays we all need an "Off" day to relax in :)

katnovia 07-06-2010 11:21 AM

*accepts hugs from mark* I dont want to go through it any more.

Jetforce 07-06-2010 11:24 AM

*hugs kat, doikers, heather, owen, oliver and anybody i've missed*

katnovia 07-06-2010 11:29 AM

*hugs jet back*

xxjuliexx 07-06-2010 12:17 PM

:crying: :crying:...

MammaMia 07-06-2010 12:29 PM

*hugs to all those who can accept them*

I spy April :D

katnovia 07-06-2010 12:55 PM

*cries*

Doikers 07-06-2010 12:59 PM

*Gentle hugs for Kat and Julie*

MammaMia 07-06-2010 01:01 PM

*hugs Kat*

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 01:26 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Yep, you did spy me, Hels, right before I left for work!! :)

I'm here now... both at work and in the ward, I mean... and I just checked my email and got one from my faculty supervisor at uni saying that it's "too early for a midterm report." This could be bad... he didn't explain any further but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to stay here at my intern place longer than expected, due to the slow start that we had. :-S Because it ISN'T too early for a midterm report if I'm doing only 6 weeks - it's at the 3 week point right now. AHHH I don't know what to do!! :'(

So yeah. NOT a good start for the day. :(

Calm down April, calm down... :-S I am so cold, too... there are fans going and I swear it's not above 60'F outside. :( Was gonna wear a skirt today but it was too freaking COLD!!! My feet are freezing since I have flipflops on... :-/

I am NOT doing well with food. :( I feel so awful about, well, everything. I need to change so many of my habits... why is it that it's so easy to fall into bad habits and so effing HARD to have good ones? :'(

*shivers and burrows into a comforter with some tea in a non-spillable mug*

:'(

r/v updated............. :crying:

Doikers 07-06-2010 02:04 PM

*Hugs Aprils with warming huggles* Perhaps you could ask when it is going to be time for the midterm report? ,maybe later in the week or somthing? thats just a thought , sorry .

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 02:46 PM

I has a cooikes i share wif sad...

o.o shock to me to see her showing herself. Oh today is going to be fun if she is the strong one today... means all play no work.

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs Becca* Hopefully you have a day of work not play, although play isn't too bad... unless you have a ton of work to get done.

*huggles Mark back* I'm meeting up with him (faculty supervisor/advisor) tomorrow with my site supervisor so I will find out then. I'm still really scared though, even though I "shouldn't" be. :-/

How is everyone?

Oliver, I spy you!! *glomps* How was your recital??

So cold... at least I have the space heater going now, hah. :-/

frenchhorn 07-06-2010 04:28 PM

*glomps April back* it went ok I think, no major disasters which is good, but I can never tell how the panel feel.

I'm sorry your cold, but having a heater is good, its raining here, but its warm.

*hugs everyone*

Hi Becca, I dont think I've met you before, I'm Oliver *waves*

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 04:30 PM

Yes, the heater is a blessing... heh... I was so cold and then I saw it sitting by my desk and was like "aHA!!!"... so now I'm not utterly freezing. I'm just cold. Heh.

I'm glad your recital went disaster-less. :D I'm sure that you did fine... *huggles* How is everything else going? :)

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 06:03 PM

Sorry everyone... I added comments as I went to get everyone welcomes and replies and then I simply screwed it all up and my reply disappeared. I can't go through all the pages again and redo everything. Sorry. I fail today. But I am thinking of everyone *leaves huggles on the ward table and goes off to hide*

Doikers 07-06-2010 06:49 PM

*HUGS CRIMSON* ugh I hate it when that happens *Take his Huggles*

*Hugs Oliver* Way to go on having a good recital :)

*Hugs April * are you warmer now ? I hope so :P

*Hugs Becca* Hi , I'm Mark :)

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 07:04 PM

Yerp, I'm warmer now, thanks, Mark. :) *cuddles* How are you doing? did the nap help at all?

Crimson, you're not a fail. Your DAY may be full of little fails, but YOU yourself are not one. You're a lovely person and I'm so glad that I know you!! :D *cuddles gently* How are you doing? (btw, you don't need to hide, I'm sure everyone in here would agree with me :) hehe)

I've just got back from lunch with Jarrod - out at a bagel shop that also does AMAZING sandwiches. I got one that was a lot bigger than I intended... whoops!! :-S So here I sit, feeling full and huge and disgusting. Nothing really new. :-/ But the sandwich - the half that I ate - was tasty. :) The other half is waiting for me for lunch tomorrow, I think. Hehe.

So yes, I am printing off 700 more pages of stuff to staple... on top of the 1400 I already have printed off. It takes about half an hour to print that many so I am just kinda hanging out whilst that happens. :-/ Feel kind of like I should be doing something... The only problem is that we don't have the stapler here... I'll have to pick it up from a coworker's house (from whom I bought the cello :D). Blahhhh. :-/

I'm so tired. I think I've drunk too much sugar-free stuff today... ughhh. I'm a s/f junkie but still...

*hides with Crimson* :)

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 07:06 PM

I spy oliver and april!

*leaves cuddles for everyone*
Sorry for lack of individual replies... I am so exhausted.

Work yesterday was long.. i worked on and off from 2pm-12:30am.. and then had to walk home by myself (its about a 1/2 mile away). My parents would be appalled if they knew i had to walk home at that time by myself heh. Work was okay though, pretty enjoyable. Still learning the programs though, so i felt like a big question asking geek. o well.

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 07:14 PM

Wow Laura, that's not really safe walking home that late at night... hehe, sorry, since your parents don't know I'm going to worry for you. :P I would've been scared... but I'm glad that you enjoy your job so far. I still feel like a question asking geek here, and I've been here for going on 4 weeks!! :o So yes... don't worry about asking questions, heh. It's a normal part of the learning process. *cuddles* Did you at least get to sleep in a bit today after being up late and busy last night? (I don't know if that's late for you but it sure is for me!! :P)

one_step_closer 07-06-2010 07:16 PM

I'm so busy at the moment with my Prince's Trust course and going to the gym with my support worker, sorry I don't have the time to catch up with you all.

Louise 07-06-2010 07:18 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 07-06-2010 07:20 PM

Hey :-) Louise *Hug*

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 07:22 PM

That's okay Lindsay. Busy can be a good thing.

*smiles at Mark and April* Thanks. Just seems like a day already... it's not even 10:30 am and for no apparent reason I just want to sit here and do nothing but cry. Had a fleeting thought of SI but now I just want to cry. It's frustrating and infuriating.
*goes back into hiding*

*edit* *waves at Louise*

Louise 07-06-2010 07:24 PM

*hugs everyone* so tired today

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 07:25 PM

Hi Oliver.

*hugs to all and bigger ones to those sad*

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 07:43 PM

*hugs Becca, Mark, Louise, and Crimson*

I'm distracted by Facebook right now when I'm supposed to be looking up statistics for eating disorders in Pennsylvania for a radio ad I'm supposed to be doing. :-/ However, I can't find data to support what I want to say!! (and I'm not even sure what I want to say...)

GRRRRR...

*hides in the warren* :(

Kitkat :) 07-06-2010 08:25 PM

Hi everyone.
Hope you're all okay.
Some girl is trying to start trouble with me again... It just wears me down
*sits in the corner and sighs heavily*

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 08:29 PM

aww Kathryn... *huggles* I know how draining that can be. How are you aside from that?

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 08:30 PM

April~ If you know what statistics you're looking for I could help some...?

Kitkat :) 07-06-2010 08:38 PM

Really emotional recently.
Slightest thing sets me off.
Which is really weird cos I never cry.

I really haven't been myself recently... I'm not even sure who that is.

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:18 PM

*cuddles Kathryn* Maybe your body is trying to work out which emotion triggers which reaction after a time of keeping them all bottled up?

Erm while I'm on here.... I decided it was about time to change up my signature... make it more current and hmmm.... light? Anyhow. I can't get the html to work right for me... sooooooooooooo... April, how did you make your r/v thread link the way it is instead of just a link or a hide box?

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:34 PM

*Squishes Crimson* Sorry I just needed a Squish

xxjuliexx 07-06-2010 09:36 PM

:notsure: morning all

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:41 PM

*squishes Mark back* That's okay to need a squish... I'm good with squishes, hugs, huggles and even cuddles :D

Good morning Julie.

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 09:42 PM

Crimson - if you edit your signature and type "venting spot" (or whatever you want to call it) and then highlight it, and then click on the "insert link button" (looks like a world with a chain over it), and then copy and paste the URL.. it should come up like you want it.

Sorry - i know u asked april... but i figured since i knew.. Didn't mean to butt in

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 09:46 PM

hello everyone how is your morning/ early evening. Poor Sammie shes in hiding cause what I am watching.

It is pretty scary what it is and I am 16!

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:47 PM

Hmmmm I'll go try that Laura. Thanks:) I only asked April specifically since hers was what I was trying to do with mine :) but I welcome the help from anyone who can give it. *huggles*

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:47 PM

Thanks Crimson L) how are you with Huggles? lol

Morning Julie:)

Hey Laura :)

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:48 PM

What are you watching Leigh?

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 09:49 PM

Its not me!! watching it its Becca!!

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 09:50 PM

*hugs crimson* no problem :-)

Hey mark! *hugs* how r u?

*hugs becca (i think that's ur name.. anarchistl0ve?) and Kathryn*

Good morning julie!

Doikers 07-06-2010 09:56 PM

OH sorry Becca , I got confused , what is it your watching?

Hey Laura I'm feeling low, just that sinking into a depression feeling and I can't talk to my mental health SW becsause for the second week in a row he is bringing a med student , which I normally don't mind when I don't have anything importent to say , but they just there and are always pretty and I'm bad being in the room with pretty girls I just get very anxious, but thats not the point , sorry

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 09:57 PM

Super Awesome! *does the fixed up my siggy bar dance*
*sigh* gotta run to cover the front desk for the next hour now *pouts*

Doikers 07-06-2010 10:00 PM

I am leaving a banana on my keyboard so I remember to eat in the morning , I keep forgeting :S

SO It's 10pm today is over , Im going to toddle of to bed now *Leaves out little packets of hugs and chocolate*

SoMuchMore 07-06-2010 10:01 PM

aww im sorry mark. I would imagine it would be hard to talk in front of a med student.. especially since you have no history with them or anything, so not much reason to trust them (or at least that is how i think i would feel). No need to be sorry though. Anxiety makes things so difficult, no matter what the situation is. I wish i could do something to make you feel less low, I'm here if you need to vent or anything though. *offers more hugs*

Glad you got it working Crimson!

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 10:13 PM

sorry guy forgot to mention I too have people i am host to. What Leigh is freaking out about is i was watching the shining.

Kahlia1981 07-06-2010 10:27 PM

*hugs everyone*

My apologies in advance for the lack of individual replies. My brain hasn't fully woken up yet. Just wanted to say:

Crimson: I like your new signature. The FINE acronym I actually have as an avatar type picture lol.

Everyone: *big hugs* for those who can accept them, *safe care packages* for those who want/need/would like them, and I'm thinking of all of you.

I'mJustMe 07-06-2010 10:31 PM

I want to check in, but am I too young? I know this is the forum for older members and I am only 16.