RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 24-12-2010 05:05 PM

I'm feeling okay , a little tense and the anxiety is niggleing at me .
Those are epic ( word for the day ) Presants , is their Surname really Weasley? that would be AWESOME !!! oh , whats a nargle? a HP beast ?

misskitty112 24-12-2010 05:16 PM

Epic! That's my word! haha.

Oh, I don't feel good. I think I'm just nervous.

aoife77 24-12-2010 05:19 PM

Merry Christmas Lia and Mark? How will you be celebrating? I hope you are both well. Hugs :)

Doikers 24-12-2010 05:20 PM

I know Felicia , I stole it :) *Hugs* Whats making you so low ? Christmas?

Doikers 24-12-2010 05:22 PM

Christmas Day at My Parents with my Parents , Granny, Sister , Brother in law and baby Neice then Boxing day at My Sisters familys :) *Hugs Aoife* What are you doing for Christmas ?

aoife77 24-12-2010 05:24 PM

I m ok Mark, holidays are not my favourite time of year, its the calm before the storm so to speak, my family usually has a huge argument right after Christmas so I'm mentally preparing myself for that. Mum and the girls are in the kitchen baking, I'm staying as far away as possible, my feeble attempt to stay out of the way and avoid any potential disasters. How are you doing? The anxiety any better? Hugs, I hope you day goes well. happy Holidays.

misskitty112 24-12-2010 05:25 PM

Word stealer! You're lucky I'm nice and know how to share.

I don't particularly want my grandma's neighbors and their kids at our house when I open my presents at her house tonight. She said my gifts were rather ostentatious. Well, I don't want everyone to think I'm trying to make myself and what I get seem impressive, so i'm a bundle of nerves about it.

aoife77 24-12-2010 05:31 PM

Oh dear not to worry Kitty, you'll be just fine ;)

Doikers 24-12-2010 05:39 PM

*Hugs Aoife* I hope your Christmas go's well and this isn't the calm before the storm .

*Hugs Felicia* I hope your presant giving and receiving go's okay hun , let us know what you get . Dull moment , whats ostentatious? Does it mean fancy? You cannot be held responsible for what others give you though can , can you ? (Rhetorical Question) You can't

FlyingNy 24-12-2010 05:40 PM

Merry Christmas Felicia and Aoife. I hope you can both have a good time. I have to go now, visiting family, but I might pop in for a visist on my phone, and I will be back before the day is out I'm sure :)

And yes, I am Lia :)

FlyingNy 24-12-2010 05:42 PM

P/s No Mark, it's not their real name, but she was just being awesome :) And a nargle is a creature that only Luna Lovegood believes in, she's slightly insane,but awesome :) She thinks mistletoe is infested with them.

misskitty112 24-12-2010 05:45 PM

Have fun with your family, Lia.

Thanks, Aoife, I try not to worry, but sometimes it gets the best of me. You can call me Felicia if you like, I just realized I never introduced myself.

Mark, ostentatious means with the intent of being impressive/fancy/pompous. I know I can't be responsible, but it angers me that she buys a ton of stuff for me then tells me I'm supposed to look ostentatious and not care. Oh well. I hope you have fun at your parents!

Doikers 24-12-2010 05:58 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Well I hope it's not too bad for you .

SparkleKitten 24-12-2010 07:54 PM

Massive rows with my fiance today. I'm so fed up of this christmas thing already. Just wish it was over so I can go into hospital and get some peace.

I just hate it, he keeps getting mad at me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I hate this. I told him truthfully I'm disappointed some days when I wake up. Now he won't talk to me until I apologise.

Edit - Now he's talking to me. I said I didn't want to start a massive row at home to stay with him Christmas night, because if I can't get people to agree I'll have an awful Christmas and I'll see what I can do Saturday night. But now its in another argument, so this is insane and I hate it.

Doikers 24-12-2010 08:32 PM

Oh Sarah *Huggles* I'm sorry you had a huge row :( But at least you are talking now . I hope tomorrow improves for you and that you have at worst a good day going up to Fantastic!

PsychoKitty2010 24-12-2010 08:33 PM

-hugs ward- I here everyone

SparkleKitten 24-12-2010 08:38 PM

Thanks Mark. He's still going on about one thing I said, calling me aggressive about it. I said I might not be able to stay at his Christmas night because it might be horrific at home. And things are a mess. I hate this. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. Even if it is Christmas, its all hurting so much, even though things are good at home, things suck elsewhere. Hey Kitty xxx

Doikers 24-12-2010 08:44 PM

*Hugs Sarah* I hope you DO wake up tomorrow , I would miss you if anything should happen to you .

*Hey Kitty* *Christmas Hugs* How are you ?

SparkleKitten 24-12-2010 08:47 PM

*cuddles Mark* thanks. Beginning to feel like the ward is all I have left :(

MammaMia 24-12-2010 08:49 PM

*hugs wardies*

I hope we all have a lovely Christmas. Please try stay safe & enjoy yourselves xxx