RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 08-11-2010 12:51 AM

*hugs* thanks hun, i changed it. i cant throw the tool away, i would just panick more :( i'm trying really hard but i just can't do this anymore.
its ok that you dont know what to say, i wouldnt either, i'm sorry for being so selfish and bringing it up when you were upset :( *hugs*

MammaMia 08-11-2010 01:13 AM

You're not being selfish. I'm glad you could share it with me. Don't worry about me, I've calmed down now, still calming down, but much calmer than I was. Please try not to hurt yourself anymore than you have done tonight. Give your body a chance to heal. Can you try that for me? *hugs tightly*

Kahlia1981 08-11-2010 03:12 AM

*huggles everybody*

I was on hold with the suicide crisis line for over 2 hours before I hung up last night ... I tried to watch a show that always makes me laugh and it didn't even raise a smile from me. I thought about waking my housemate up but decided he needed his sleep as he had to be up early this morning. I thought of ringing the other crisis line, but it gets transfered through to the hospital after 9pm which is useless. The only good thing that came out of it was that I finally gave my housemate the dangerous stuff for my suicide plan this morning because I realised how close I came.

It's a sad case when you need someone IRL to talk to and there is just no-one there ...

SoMuchMore 08-11-2010 07:31 AM

*cuddles kahlia* i mostly responded in your support thread, so i won't be repetitive, but thinking of you hun.

*hugs nicole tight* i'm sorry you had such a rough evening hun. You can get through this. Sorry I don't have much advice :-/ but keep talking to anyone/all of us on here, we will always listen.

*cuddles helen* good for you on deleting that person. Personal attacks are so unnecessary. Glad that you were able to calm down a bit afterwards. You know that those type of people are not worth it. (although understandably upsetting)

I feel majorly ugly tonight... inside and out.

nicole94 08-11-2010 10:00 AM

*hides*
i really can't go to college today, i cant! :(

Doikers 08-11-2010 11:01 AM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Kahlia* Thats HUGE that you gave your suicide supplies to your house mate , Well done you :-)

Sorry for the scant post.

The Hospital ran at 10pm last night , my parents went to my Grandma . It's seeming that it's just a matter of time until she dies ( I hope that doesn't trigger , if so let me know and I'll edit) :( Hugs would be VERY appreciated

xxjuliexx 08-11-2010 11:40 AM

*hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky* *hugs marky*

Doikers 08-11-2010 12:49 PM

Thankyou very much Julie , all the colours !!!!!! *Hugs*
Thankyou for the PM too :)

Doikers 08-11-2010 01:50 PM

My Grandma Has Died .....................Sorry I needed to tell someone, I rang my friend and Now I'm telling you guys Sorry *Cry*

SoMuchMore 08-11-2010 05:11 PM

*hugs mark tight* i'm so sorry. remember we are here if you need anything.

one_step_closer 08-11-2010 06:25 PM

I'm so sorry, Mark. Please get in touch if you need to talk. *hugs*

Louise 08-11-2010 06:34 PM

*hugs mark* I'm so sorry for your loss, please do not hestate to contact me if you need to talk.

How are you Lindsay?

nicole94 08-11-2010 07:39 PM

*hugs mark* i'm so sorry hun, PM me any time.x
*hides* i can't do this anymore. i can't. :(

FlyingNy 08-11-2010 07:59 PM

*Hugs Mark* I'm so sorry. I don't really know what to say because everyone reacts differently. I can't even say it gets easier in time because I never really grieved properly for my Nanna, so I wouldn't know. But I suppose it does because I can remember her with a smile now. Most of the time.

*Hugs Nicole* You can do this, we're all here for you. What's wrong?

xx

nicole94 08-11-2010 08:01 PM

*hugs lia* i can't i honestly can't. i'm just so damn suicidal. i dont think i can stay safe much longer :(

PoisonedApple 08-11-2010 08:15 PM

*hugs mark* *adds a happy belated birthday since I wasn't on during the weekend and didn't wanna not say it* I'm soo sorry about your gran. If you need someone to talk to I'm messaging you my email addy (I get my email all the time as its on my phone too so if I'm not on RYL I'll still get your message).
glad you gave your flatmate your things for your plan.

*huggles everyone* Sorry it isn't more but I just got caught up and I don't have time to say more right now.

FlyingNy 08-11-2010 08:16 PM

*Holds Nicole tightly so she can't do anything* Do you have any idea what triggered this?

Has anyone heard from Jill? She hasn't been on in a while.

Doikers 08-11-2010 08:25 PM

*Hugs Ward* Thankyou to everyone who have expressed their condolences . I super apprciate it .
I am at my Mum (Grandma was my Mums Mums) and Dads for the night. I may not be on the ward a lot tonight.
Some of you have sent me PM's , I am not up to reading them tonight, I'll do my best to read them tomorrow.

PoisonedApple 08-11-2010 08:28 PM

*hugs Mark super tight* Email if you need.
*hugs Nicole*
No I haven't seen Jill. Have you checked her profile to see when she was last on already?

SparkleKitten 08-11-2010 08:32 PM

*cuddles Mark* Sorry for your loss :( x

*cuddles ward* things are still bad here, luckily I see my counselor tomorrow. Need. And my new bag broke today, only had it 12h :( not happy. My fiance is repairing it though, he can sew, I can't.