RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 04:24 PM

*cuddles Laura & Hels* Sorry both of you feel like utter crap. I can empathize. Wish there were summat I could do to help you because I definitely would. :(

*cuddles Felicia* I can understand why you'd hate it, but remember, you only have a year or two left (sorry can't remember your year :-X). Then FREEDOM (and a job... ick, haha). Sorry I'm not more helpful right now, head's kinda in the clouds.

My mum & I just made up a huuuge batch of sugar cookies. It was a "together-thing," just me and her, so it was fun, but I'm scared that I'm going to be bingeing on the cookies once I get home, as we're doing halves on the batch. :(

Just want to disappear, ****ing disappear, make it all goooooo away. :'(

MammaMia 18-08-2010 04:34 PM

*hugs April tightly*

PoisonedApple 18-08-2010 04:52 PM

*hugs everyone*
forgot to mention I was changing my user name
<-- see?--

glad you got to be yourself this trip Oliver :)

*offers April hugs n plushies*Sorry you'r having flashbacks and feeling crap...

hope your computer and oven get worked out soon Kahlia

that's all the indiv. i was going to do that i can remember atm... sorry.

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 18-08-2010 05:30 PM

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Laura* Good luck with your test !:)

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Crimson*

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 06:41 PM

*cuddles Crimson & Mark*

I am so exhausted. It's ridiculous really. I took a nap - about an hour long, little less - and am still so damn drowsy. I hate it. :(

Thanks Crimson, for the support. *takes plushie and snuggles it* Why'd you change your username? j/w. :) And how are you doing?? haven't written much lately... which is fine, just curious as to how things are going. And Mark, how are you today??

So... silly me... read another book... and got triggered again... STUPID ****ING SA ****!!!!!!!! *deep breath out, whoosh* Sorry... it's just really really starting to get on my nerves. :'(

*hides where no one can find her*

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 06:54 PM

Updated r/v again... :'(

misskitty112 18-08-2010 07:11 PM

*hugs April* I'll read your r/v in a minute.

So.. I got my major uni problem fixed. (My 9 AM class professor threatened to drop me from his class, which I need, cause my 8 AM professor lectured over her time, and I was late to my 9 AM class. Very triggering morning...) So... I'm done with class today and have the most daunting pile of work I've seen. Must. Get. Motivation.
Also, I had a boundaries talk with my roomie and feel exponentially better about being around her. yay!

Doikers 18-08-2010 08:03 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I'm glad you feel better after talking to your roommate , Wow 8 am classes! *Wishes you motivation* :)

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 08:31 PM

*cuddles Hels & Laura* How are you both doing now? Laura, how was your exam??

*cuddles Kat* How've you been doing, love?

Ugh, so hot and sticky here... (am back home now)... it's so NASTY. >_< Or maybe, I'm the one that's nasty... I don't know. :(

Did my "I don't want to thing of the day" - called an auto shop to schedule my car for an inspection and an oil change. Tomorrow afternoon. Woohoo. :-/ I have to go alone as well because my husband is off at work. Now THAT is going to be a hoot. >_< Not. If anything is wrong with her I'll be needing to call him because I won't have a flying **** what they're talking about. Hah.

So sorry about my language lately, apparently when things go badly I start swearing more?? I really don't know, and it's only on here... and in my LJ. :(

Doikers 18-08-2010 08:43 PM

*Hugs April* Well done for calling the car place and good luck with it tommorow . I just read your R/V thread and am sorry you got triggered :( <3 you

I have to have Lithium bloods taken tomorrow morning , Great I get to show off my scars to a new nurse ugh I HATE showing my arms/legs .

Then in the afternoon I have to do a CBT based lifstyle model with my usual nurse which I'm anxious about . SO umm thats tomorow for me Hmmm.

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 08:47 PM

Ooh good luck with the bloodwork & CBT lifestyle thingy. Remember that the nurses probably see scars a lot, either from SI or from other injuries, so it's not such a big deal to them. At least, as it would be to many people. I'm just bumbling now trying not to stick my foot into my mouth any further, ahahaha... sorry if that ^^ came out sounding wrong or something. I'm sorry if you've had bad treatment from nurses before. They really should be more used to it, or learn to cope with it, or something. I don't know. I'm rambling... :( Sorry. <3 you too. :)

What all does the CBT lifestyle thingy entail?? sounds interesting...

OH, and I mailed in my job app today... am terrified... :-S

*hides in the warren where it's cool & dark & where no one can find her* :(

Doikers 18-08-2010 08:54 PM

I don't know what it entails April , I am NOT looking forward to it , The first and only time I had CBT I found it VERY invasive (Right word?) , My nurse has actually outright said that she is going to be tougher on me , I guess it's for my own good though so I'll have to endure it :S

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!! for mailing your job application . I am a proud wardie :)

misskitty112 18-08-2010 09:26 PM

I finished my company profile on the Build-A-Bear company. yay Marketing homework! I still don't see why I need Marketing to get my emphasis in Journalism... but whatever.
Next on my list, read about 100 pages for Brit Lit I, read Chapter 1 for Marketing, do discussion questions for Marketing, and read Chapter 1 for History... ehhhh... Then tomorrow I'll have Creative Writing and News Reporting homework =/
I am going to die under a mountain of homework this semester.

Doikers 18-08-2010 09:28 PM

UGH! I'm triggered . 9 days I can't blow it now :S It's 9.28 pm and I am heading off to bed . Bed must be the best place for me.

"Asleep is the safest place you can be"

Doikers 18-08-2010 09:29 PM

Oh Felicia that sounds like a ton of work , try to take it in small bites , thats supposed to help :)

misskitty112 18-08-2010 09:29 PM

Goodnight, Mark. Sleep well *safe hugs*

SoMuchMore 18-08-2010 10:07 PM

*hugs helen* sorry that you had such a bad night/day and that you are feeling horrible. Here if you need anything.

*hugs mark* sleep well! 9 days is really great! i know you can keep going. Good luck with the CBT thing. Hope that it doesnt seem as intrusive as last time. Let us know how it is.

*hugs april* good job on turning in the application! I'm sorry your not doing very well right now. I am reading your r/v. Wish I had something helpful to say but i'm here if you need to talk at all hun.

*hugs felicia* wow thats a lot of work. Maybe make a schedule out for yourself so that it doesnt seem as overwhelming?

*hugs crimson* how r u doing? any better? I like your new username by the way.

*hugs kahlia, kat, steph, and everyone else*

Test was okay... not great.. hoping that other things like GPA and work experience will help with my application, oh and letters of recommendation. But it couldve been worse i guess. Don't know how else I am right now... just kind of existing. Gotta work tonight.

MammaMia 18-08-2010 10:45 PM

*cuddles all*

I need to find a way to get through rest of tonight & a good part of tomorrow..

PoisonedApple 18-08-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Thanks Crimson, for the support. *takes plushie and snuggles it*
Of course and any time :)
Quote:

Why'd you change your username? j/w. :) And how are you doing?? haven't written much lately... which is fine, just curious as to how things are going.
The other day when my husband was nosing around my laptop I worried that he nosed in my internet browser too... my RYL page is set to keep my name and pass so since I didn't know if he went to RYL or not or if he saw the name or not I figured I'd change the name and save myself some trouble...he didn't mention any threads just a convo log with a friend though so I didn't see any reason to get a whole new acct rather than changing my name.
Wow now if that isn't a long rambled version of an answer... sorry.
I'm doing better than I was Sunday/Monday, D apologized for snooping and getting pissed off. He also says he won't snoop again... But he isn't over statements made in March as to how I was doing *rollseyes* So now it's mostly a destress time for me... if it's possible.

PoisonedApple 18-08-2010 11:19 PM

Good night Mark. Sleep well.

Thanks Laura.

*sits with Helen*

*hugs everyone*