RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 25-07-2010 05:26 PM

*HUGS Beki*

Oh Nicole I hope the bad thoughts don't find you .

nicole94 25-07-2010 05:29 PM

thanks mark. so do i. damn my mum for trusting me :/ its not a good idea!
im having so many panick attacks :(

katnovia 25-07-2010 05:35 PM

*hugs beki too*

MammaMia 25-07-2010 05:45 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I'm really struggling. That's what's wrong. I'm sick of people stabbing me in the back, so much for loyalty hey? I don't know who the hell I can trust right now. There's only one person I trust with my life and I'm scared shitless of ****ing up with them :'( Sick and tired of people thinking they can use me as the scapegoat all the time. Well I'm not a goat.I'm a human, who happens to have FEELINGS!!!!!!!!

nicole94 25-07-2010 05:48 PM

*holds helen tight* sorry, im feeling pretty crap right now and dont really know what to say, but you can come hide with me if you like?

xXMessedUpXx 25-07-2010 05:58 PM

can i come hide too? don't want to deal with this. its the anniversary of my grandads death and my bf dumped me for good. its too much. im not strong enough for this.

nicole94 25-07-2010 06:00 PM

*hugs* of course you can. maybe we should just all barricade ourselves in a room where noone can find us?

xXMessedUpXx 25-07-2010 06:03 PM

i like that idea. i think i'd feel safe there. i dont feel safe here

nicole94 25-07-2010 06:09 PM

*hugs* me neither. damn bad thoughts :( heh, just looked on your profile, you have BPD. me too, was diagnosed in march (but only found out like a week ago)

xXMessedUpXx 25-07-2010 06:14 PM

My bpd has been out of control this week (bf had gone on hols), finding it impossible to cope. i live with my, well now ex bf and i'm scared for when he comes back. i'm seeing my OT tomorrow so i hope to god she listens to what i tell her cos it could make the differecne between me being here and me not. today was a bad day anyway and now its 10ox worse.

how are you coping with the diagnosis? does it feel better to have a name for it?

MammaMia 25-07-2010 06:18 PM

*hides with you both*

nicole94 25-07-2010 06:18 PM

aaw *hugs* im coping quite well, i dont really understand it yet, but i know how bad it can get, i went through a 3-month bad patch at the begging of the year, so bad that i was overdosing every week (enough to end up in hospital) it can get awful, hope yours calms down soon. are you doing DBT?

Scarletdreamer 25-07-2010 06:30 PM

*cuddles all* Sorry no individuals right now except *extra hugs for all* haha... usually it's for one or two specific people but now it seems like all of the people that are posting are having a really tough time of it... so yeah. :( I wish I could make things better.

Jarrod & I had a sorta-argument today on the way home from church... it truly sucked. :( I wish I could just stopppp it all and get off this stupid carousel... it's truly stupid, really really is, the way I'm feeling & the way I've been feeling - super sensitive, beyond what is "normal" for me. I cried today in Dunkin Donuts & didn't even know why. :( Feel so pathetic. Guhhh.

But at least I got a coffee coolatta that I can enjoy. ;)

*more cuddles for those who want them* ♥ Keep hanging in there...

xXMessedUpXx 25-07-2010 06:39 PM

*hugs*

i get no help with my BPD, they don't have the resources. Or don't care.

I can't even get therapy right now cos of red tape

shadowedsoul 25-07-2010 06:45 PM

Argh!!! How the hell can you go from okay to that in a matter of seconds. Don't know what to do cry or just trying and ignore it. Feel like crying right now but no need to keep being strong can't break my perents don't need this right now.

misskitty112 25-07-2010 06:48 PM

*hugs Becki* I'm sorry getting help is so tough.
*cuddles everyone in the thread* I don't have enough energy to do individuals...

My fiance and I just keep getting in worse fights. God forbid I want him to come to the last day of my play... God forbid... Why does being sad when he doesn't come make him so mad?

hidingme 25-07-2010 08:00 PM

tank you evribodi
yeh can we al hid togefr? can i bring my blankee to hid undr an my mikey bare to?

i wana snugls cuz we no fels saf. non of us fels saf.. evn sadie an hers is strong on.
Sarah

SoMuchMore 25-07-2010 08:39 PM

Hi everyone, back from my weekend.

*offers welcome cookies to the new people* i'm laura.

*cuddles everyone tight* I'm sorry, there have been several pages since i left town on friday morning so i can't do individual replies, I have read though and am thinking of all of you.

PM box is always open should anyone want.

*avoids the how are you question by hiding in a long forgotten corner*

Doikers 25-07-2010 09:17 PM

*Hugs Laura* Okay I won't ask THAT question , but I hope you're well and it's nice to have you back :)

Scarletdreamer 25-07-2010 10:16 PM

*cuddles Laura, Beki, Mark, Sarah if she can accept hugs, Felicia, & Jill*

Sorry, no individuals right now - but Felicia, wanted to say, that Jarrod's the same way (kind of). Guys - our significant others in particular - want to be able to fix us, and when they can't they get frustrated. Sometimes this comes out in anger. Jarrod's mostly over getting angry at me; now he just gets frustrated. He knows he can't fix me and that I have to fix myself, mostly, so yeah... that's basically all the "marriage counselor" in me has to say on that, hah. :-S *extra hugs*

Guhh, I need to relax... am so anxious right now. :(